Valvoline ATV oil contains a proprietary blend of premium base oils and advanced additive technology to help you get the most from your ATV.
- Extreme Condition Performance - Thermally stable formula maintains proper lubrication to protect engines under extreme conditions.
- Wet Clutch Protection - Optimal frictional characteristics for high torque, smooth shifting and proper protection of the wet clutch.
- Corrosion Resistance - Advanced additives help protect against water, deposits and other corrosive materials to keep engines clean.
- Maximum Horsepower - Proper additive balance for maximum horsepower.
- Minimal Wear - Increased anti-wear agents minimize wear from metal-to-metal contact.
- Shear Stability - Shear stable viscosity improvers better resist oil film breakdown
A combination of 4 Dually / D2 optics into one large sturdy housing with a vibration isolator and 304 stainless bracket included. The size specifications are as followed Height 6.79", Width 6.75" and the Depth 3.42". For use in a heavy duty commercial environment for Agriculture, Fire and Rescue, Commercial truck, Marine, Off-Road and Power Sports. Q-Series covers also include a 50% forward projecting and 50% area light option to project the light where and how you really need it. Designed specifically to function in any environment and withstand any abuse. These LED Lights are big, bright, and heavy duty!
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV 3800 Polyester Powdercoat
- IP68 Certified
- MIL810-STDG Vibration Certified
- ROHS Compliant
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Operating Temp -40º F ~ +145º F
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference
- Integrated Thermal Management System
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch also Mounting Bracket with Hardware.
Watts 90 Amp Draw 6.5 LED's 24 Raw Lumens 9000 Lux @ 10m 520.0 Beam Distance 456.1 m Peak Beam Intensity 52,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family Q-Series
Straight Swivel with 1/4" F NPT Inlet and 1/4" M NPT Outlet.Learn More
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Vanes: PPS
- Seals: FKM
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for DEF, petroleum products, water-based chemicals and chlorinated solvents
- Includes 2-heavy duty steel hooks for simple access to the vehicle's towing hooks
- Used to tow cars and trucks up to 2,500 pounds
- Yellow webbed strap is 2 inches wide by 15 feet long
- 5000 pounds breaking strength and 2500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
- 5000 pounds breaking strength, 2500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
Low-Profile EcoPolyBlend™ Accumulation Centers only measure 5-1/2” (140-mm) high for easy handling of drums. Made of recycled polyethylene, these accumulation centers are nearly impervious to chemicals, including acids and corrosives. Seamless construction eliminates leaks, making these ideal for drum filling and dispensing operations. Self-locating grates won’t ride-up, and are removable for easy cleaning. Combine 2-, 4-, 6-, and 8-drum modular units to create your own customized system. Use the optional joining clips to firmly lock units together. Sumps remain separate and clips can be removed for easy repositioning.
Dirt hiding black accumulation centers are made from 100% recycled polyethylene; high visibility yellow accumulation centers contain 45% recycled polyethylene.
Use optional Sump-to-Sump™ drain kit (includes joining clips and transfer tube) for applications requiring a continuous sump. Kit allows you to join centers together, on-site, for full compliance with EPA regulations when sump capacities reach 66 gallons (250 L)
Kit includes one pair stainless steel joining clips, one pair rubber grommets, one polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) transfer tube. (Patent No US 6,622,879,B1)Learn More
The Rigid Industries Adjustable Bar Mount Kit includes two (2) adjustable mounts; one for each end of one of Rigid's light bars. These mounts are extremely versatile, allowing for up to 1" of adjustment to position your light exactly where you need it. Made in the USA from light weight black anodized billet aluminum.
- 2.500" Tubing
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Universal Bar Mount
- Made in the USA!
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 25 Part Number FP-AGM25DS CCA at 0°F 650 RC MIN @ 25A 110 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 53 Dimensions 9 1/16" L x 6 5/8" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type A