- Strap features snap closure hooks on both ends to prevent hooks from becoming undone
- It is 2 inches wide by 7 feet long and is durable
- Has 5000 pounds load capacity and 1666 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Air Operated Chassis Lube System. Portable Style. Fits 120 lb. drums.
- Heavy-duty 60:1 ratio
- Pump tube is 1.18” diameter and 29.13” long
- Pump head is 3.15” diameter and 13” long
- Fits 120 lb. drum
- 1/4" x 10' grease hose (1810)
- 1/4" x 48" air hose
- Suction tube constructed with no seals to eliminate excessive wear
- Free flow rate 66 oz. per minute
- Air regulator with gauge, filter and automatic water drain
- Ball valve
- Quick connect couplers for air
- For dispensing most greases short and long distances
- Particularly suitable for centralized dispensing systems
- Highly recommended for specific needs requiring a higher quantity of grease and higher pressure
3:1 Ratio Pneumatic Pump Stub Style Maximum delivery rate 5 GPM Whisper quiet Low air consumption
- Maximum delivery rate: 5 GPM (3:1)
- Fits stub
- Air Consumption: 17.02 CFM @ 100 PSI
- 1/4" NPT air inlet
- 3/4" NPT fluid inlet
- 3/4" NPT fluid outlet with 1/2" NPT Adapter
- Foot valve (770-433)
- Oil outlet swivel
- Air line filter with nighttime drain, regulator, gauge, ball valve and quick disconnects (1559A-ASSY)
- Bung adapter (28585)
- 1/2" x 4 ft. oil hose (2204)
- 1/4" x 4 ft. air hose (2004)
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch also Mounting Bracket with Hardware.
Watts 105 Amp Draw 8.7 LED's 26 Raw Lumens 9750 Lux @ 10m 1960.0 Beam Distance 885 m Peak Beam Intensity 196,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 20 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot/Driving Family SR-Series
These AmeriHome Metal Bar Stools are durable enough for use in the shop, and stylish enough to use in the kitchen, game room, bar, basement, dorm room, or loft. Ideal for small spaces, the bar stools easily and neatly stack together, making them easy to stash out of the way for storage. A handle in the seat makes the stools easy to pick up and move. Lightweight and sturdy, each stool weighs only 12.5 lbs., but is strong enough to hold up to 330 lbs. Each Metal Bar Stools has a brace under the seat that provides additional support and stability. No-mar rubber feet keep them from sliding and scratching hardwood floors. They bar stools are painted deep gunmetal silver with a scratch-resistant powder coat paint finish.
- Each Bar Stool stands 30 inches tall with a seat measuring 12 in L x 12 in W.
- Sold in a set of 2.
- Industrial, modern look for kitchen, dorm, or shop
- Scratch-resistant powder coated paint finish
- Easily stacks for convenient storage
- X-brace support under the seat for stability and durability
- Seat height: 30 in.
- Seat size: 12 in L x 12 in W
- 17 in W x 17 in D x 30 in H
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
- Each stool weighs 12.5 lbs.
- Sold in a set of 2
The Rigid Industries Horizontal Bar Mount includes one mount that allows you to mount any one of Rigid's D-Series, SR-M, or SR-Q LED lights to any horizontal tube. (LED Light is NOT included) This mount is made in the USA from light-weight, black anodized billet aluminum.
- 2.625" Tubing
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Universal Bar Mount
- Made in the USA!
****************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED****************Learn More
The all-new R-Series 46 Light raises the bar for Rigid Industries as its first circular light with all the superior output and technology Rigid is known for. This adaptive crossover sets itself apart from the rest with its curved lens, curved housing, compact design, optics and advanced heat sink. The R-Series 46 works perfectly as a spotlight, in a fog light position, or wherever you need extreme light output. Available in Spot, Hyperspot, Flood, Combo, Driving and Wide beam patterns, the R-Series 46 is the total lighting solution. The World of Round Just Got Rigid.
- Includes R-46 White Cover
- Advanced Heat Sink Technology for Maximum Performance
Specifications Watts 44.5 Amp Draw 3.18 LED's 12 Raw Lumens 3645 Lux @ 10m 2549 Beam Distance 505 m Peak Beam Intensity 254913 cd Family R-Series 46 Lights Optics Hyperspot LED Color Cool White Finish Color White Mount Type Surface Sold As Single
Note: *This is a CUSTOM part can ONLY be used with 40568 - GMC 1500 2011-2013 Grille Kit and 40569 - GMC 2500/3500 LED Grille*
Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Driving Family E-Series
Rural King Automotive AGM Batteries are absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Rural King AGM batteries provide more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new. Buy an AGM battery online and receive free battery testing and installation at any Rural King store!
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24 Part Number RK-AGM24 CCA at 0°F 710 RC MIN @ 25A 120 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 60 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type A
Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF+4 is formulated with high purity synthetic base stocks. It is designed to maintain its viscosity through excellent oxidation stability and use of long lasting viscosity modifiers. It has improved low temperature fluidity and viscosity breakdown performance over previous generation Chrysler ATF fluids. Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF+4 is specially formulated to give full protection in all critical areas of Chrysler transmission operation.
- Lubricates and prevents wear in gears, clutches, and bearings.
- Transfers engine power effectively.
- Removes heat efficiently.
- Operates well over a wide temperature range.
- Resists thermal and oxidative breakdown.
- Provides sufficient viscosity at high temperatures with minimal sheardown.
- Gives proper friction performance for Chrysler vehicles (smooth shift feel, no shudder).
- Protects seals, gaskets, and other nonferrous components.
- Prevents sludge and varnish formation.
- Resists foaming.