In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance.
SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules.
A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
Spot / Flood Combo - This Rigid Industries light features a combination of both Spot and Flood versions of Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system. The Hybrid Spot optic projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam and is the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This makes it perfect for for high speeds and situations where you need extreme distance. The Hybrid Flood optic, while offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, provides twice the coverage area. When combined, The Hybrid Spot and Flood optics provide the perfect combination of both distance and area.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- Spot / Flood Combo
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
LED Colors Available:
Watts 65 Amp Draw 4.71 LED's 20 Raw Lumens 5740 Lux @ 10m 1500 Beam Distance 775 m Peak Beam Intensity 150,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color Black Optics Hybrid - Spot / Flood Combo Family E-Series
Manufacturer Rebate on Every AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2016 through August, 31 2016!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Rural King Automotive AGM Batteries are absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Rural King AGM batteries provide more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new. Buy an AGM battery online and receive free battery testing and installation at any Rural King store!
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size L-5/49 Part Number RK-AGML5/49 CCA at 0°F 850 RC MIN @ 25A 160 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 90 Dimensions 13 7/8" L x 6 7/8" W x 7 1/2" H Battery Terminal Type A
- 3:1 Stub Pump (1712)
- 32 ft. Reel (1475R)
- Mechanical Meter (1525)
- Tote Bracket (6601)
A combination of 4 Dually / D2 optics into one large sturdy housing with a vibration isolator and 304 stainless bracket included. The size specifications are as followed Height 6.79", Width 6.75" and the Depth 3.42". For use in a heavy duty commercial environment for Agriculture, Fire and Rescue, Commercial truck, Marine, Off-Road and Power Sports. Q-Series covers also include a 50% forward projecting and 50% area light option to project the light where and how you really need it. Designed specifically to function in any environment and withstand any abuse. These LED Lights are big, bright, and heavy duty!
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of the Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV 3800 Polyester Powdercoat
- IP68 Certified
- MIL810-STDG Vibration Certified
- ROHS Compliant
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Operating Temp -40º F ~ +145º F
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference
- Integrated Thermal Management System
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch also Mounting Bracket with Hardware.
Watts 90 Amp Draw 6.5 LED's 24 Raw Lumens 9000 Lux @ 10m 520.0 Beam Distance 456.1 m Peak Beam Intensity 52,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family Q-Series
Note:*This is a CUSTOM part can ONLY be used with 40568 - GMC 1500 2011-2013 Grille Kit and 40569 - GMC 2500/3500 LED Grille*
Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Spot / Flood Combo Family E-Series
This clever hand held steam cleaner is designed to move with you as you clean and sanitize your entire home or office using Vapamore’s 100% chemical-free cleaning system. The brilliantly engineered portable steam cleaner includes the largest array of accessories and attachments on the market, more than any other hand held steam cleaner available. Versatility and power are realized in a machine that was specifically created for high performance cleaning on the move.
- Produces 210º Steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes without Chemicals
- Removes Dirt, Grease, Grime and Stains
- Kills Germs Dust Mites Mold and Mildew
- Portable Hand Held Design
- Largest Selection of Accessories
- Weighs only 3.5 Pounds
- 1000 Watt Water Heater
- Steam Hose & Connector
- Accessory Tool Adapter
- Jet Nozzle
- Detail Scraper
- Nylon Brush Straight
- Nylon Grout Brush
- Nylon Medium Duty Brush
- Large Nylon Brush
- Small Brass Brush
- Large Brass Brush
- Large Stainless Steel Brush
- Fabric Steamer & Squeegee
- Cotton Cover x 3
- Measuring Cup
- Carrying Case
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Model: MR-75 AMICO
- Power: 115 V 60 Hz
- Heating Element: 1000 W
- Steam Pressure: 43.5 psi
- Boiler Temp: 210° F
- Tank Capacity: 6.7 fl oz
- Heating Time: 4 min
- Power Cord Length: 10'
- Steam Hose Length 3'
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- ETL Certified
- Compact and Lightweight
- 10,000 PSI (700 bar) Maximum Pressure
- Ideal for rolling bridge jacks
- 14 lbs (6.4 kg)