- Strap features snap closure hooks on both ends to prevent hooks from becoming undone
- It is 2 inches wide by 7 feet long and is durable
- Has 5000 pounds load capacity and 1666 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Air Operated Chassis Lube System. Portable Style. Fits 120 lb. drums.
- Heavy-duty 60:1 ratio
- Pump tube is 1.18” diameter and 29.13” long
- Pump head is 3.15” diameter and 13” long
- Fits 120 lb. drum
- 1/4" x 10' grease hose (1810)
- 1/4" x 48" air hose
- Suction tube constructed with no seals to eliminate excessive wear
- Free flow rate 66 oz. per minute
- Air regulator with gauge, filter and automatic water drain
- Ball valve
- Quick connect couplers for air
- For dispensing most greases short and long distances
- Particularly suitable for centralized dispensing systems
- Highly recommended for specific needs requiring a higher quantity of grease and higher pressure
$20 Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2015 through February 28, 2015!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24F Part Number FP-AGM24FDS CCA at 0°F 710 RC MIN @ 25A 120 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 60 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type A
Rigid Industries Light Covers are the perfect solution for protecting your investment with both style and function. They are made from a durable polycarbonate plastic that offers an extra layer of protection for the lens of your Rigid Industries light. The different color options provide a unique look as well as customized performance in different environments. For example, add an amber light cover for improved visibility in snow, fog, and dust. They are also perfect for areas with laws requiring covers on accessory lights.
The Rigid Industries Horizontal Bar Mount includes one mount that allows you to mount any one of Rigid's D-Series, SR-M, or SR-Q LED lights to any horizontal tube. (LED Light is NOT included) This mount is made in the USA from light-weight, black anodized billet aluminum.
- 2.625" Tubing
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Universal Bar Mount
- Made in the USA!
****************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED****************Learn More
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Ultraviolet LED's - This model features ultraviolet LED's. Ultraviolet, or UV, LED's emit light that causes certain materials to glow. This is called fluorescence. This is useful for many applications, but is particularly useful when fishing at night as it allows you to see your line vividly.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- Ultraviolet LED's
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED's 3 LED Color UV Finish Color Black Optics Specter - Diffused Mount Type Surface Family SR-M
Note: *This is a CUSTOM part can ONLY be used with 40568 - GMC 1500 2011-2013 Grille Kit and 40569 - GMC 2500/3500 LED Grille*
Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Driving Family E-Series
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 110 Amp Draw 7.97 LED's 40 Raw Lumens 9200 Lux @ 10m 3530.0 Beam Distance 1188.3 m Peak Beam Intensity 353,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 20 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family M-Series
Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF+4 is formulated with high purity synthetic base stocks. It is designed to maintain its viscosity through excellent oxidation stability and use of long lasting viscosity modifiers. It has improved low temperature fluidity and viscosity breakdown performance over previous generation Chrysler ATF fluids. Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF+4 is specially formulated to give full protection in all critical areas of Chrysler transmission operation.
- Lubricates and prevents wear in gears, clutches, and bearings.
- Transfers engine power effectively.
- Removes heat efficiently.
- Operates well over a wide temperature range.
- Resists thermal and oxidative breakdown.
- Provides sufficient viscosity at high temperatures with minimal sheardown.
- Gives proper friction performance for Chrysler vehicles (smooth shift feel, no shudder).
- Protects seals, gaskets, and other nonferrous components.
- Prevents sludge and varnish formation.
- Resists foaming.
$17.99Now you can use WD-40Æ to protect, clean, and lubricate thousands upon thousands of items without ever losing the straw again! New Smart Straw features a permanently attached straw that sprays two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action. WD-40 Smart Straw is Coming to a Store Near YouóDiscover how one of the world's smartest products just got smarter. Learn More