- Nylon, PTFE and stainless steel construction
- Fits 15-55 Gallon Container
- Dispenses approx. 1-gallon per 8 lifts
- Includes bung adapter
- Used for acetone, Ethanol, methanol, anhydrous ammonia, anti-freeze, benzene, boric acid, detergents, diesel fuel, ethylene glycol, fuel oils, glycerin, kerosene, lacquers, toluene, turpentine and urea (DEF).
Air Operated Chassis Lube System. Stationary Style. Fits 35-50 lb. pails.
- Heavy-duty 55:1 ratio
- Air pressure 70-100 PSI
- Air inlet ¼” NPT
- Grease outlet ¼” NPT
- 1/4" x 6' grease hose
- ¼” x 48” air hose
- Air regulator with gauge, filter and automatic water drain
- Quick connect couplers for air
- Foot valve
- Ball valve
- Fits 35-50 lb. pail
- Tube length 17 ¾”
- Drum adapter 2” NPT 1 5/32” tall
- Pump tube diameter 1 5/32”
- Approximate capacity:
- 2.2 lbs./min free flow with 100 psi air pressure and grease at 68° F
- 1.3 lbs./min through 33 feet of ¼” hose and grease control handle
- Grease through NLPI #2
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Durable, black powder-coat finish
- A: 52"
- B: 63"
- C: 8 3/8"
- D: 13"
- E: 20"
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 275 Amp Draw 19.93 LED's 100 Raw Lumens 23000 Lux @ 10m 6040.0 Beam Distance 1554.3 m Peak Beam Intensity 604,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Spot / Flood Combo Family M-Series Length 50 in.
Rural King Automotive AGM Batteries are absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Rural King AGM batteries provide more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new. Buy an AGM battery online and receive free battery testing and installation at any Rural King store!
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24F Part Number RK-AGM24F CCA at 0°F 710 RC MIN @ 25A 120 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 60 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type A
This LED Dome Light features 12 powerful LED's and is designed to be used as interior or exterior small area lighting. Use the LED Dome Light in the cab of your vehicle, under your hood, or on the wakeboard tower of your boat. It features billet aluminum construction with a black anodized finish. This model is designed to be mounted onto a flat surface.
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- Billet Aluminum Housing
LED's 12 Mount Type Flat Finish Color Black Family Interior Lighting
The IDEAL 1/2 - 1-1/2in. Hose Repair Clamp features a stainless-steel finish. The clamp is recommended for use with various hose materials and sizes.
- Stainless steel finish
- Use for hose repairs
- Suitable for use with multiple hose materials
- Compatible with 1/2 - 1-1/2 in. Hose sizes
- The rugged ball bearing slides give each drawer a 100 pound load capacity.
- Made of heavy gauge steel and arc welded in the corners for added strength.
- Each drawer is powder coated to resist chipping and scratching.
Dimensions: H:1" W: 16" L: 22"
Fits Models: Knaack 47 & 57Learn More