- Load Capacity 2,650 lbs.
- Includes 6" caster set (2 swivel & 2 rigid)
- Includes One-half width welded 12-gauge steel shelf on left-side of unit
- Designed to be the ultimate in heavy duty in our line of Rolling Work Benches, with 7 gauge steel worktop and cabinet bottom for extreme shop or jobsite conditions.
- WATCHMAN® IV Lock System saves you time and money with a one-time install and two-point latching on each door provides extra security
- Recessed lock housing to prevent theft from bolt-cutters, pry bars and hack saws.
Dimensions: H:37 3/8 W: 26 L: 54 1/4Learn More
$11.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV5-350 is 21/32" wide and 35.0" outside. Learn More
The Rigid Industries D-Series HD LED Light is one of the most rugged, versatile lighting products on the market today. This Heavy Duty version of the D-Series line features a larger, thicker stainless steel mount with a vibration isolator for use with heavy equipment. The D-Series HD LED light produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its size and shape allow the D-Series HD LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any heavy duty lighting application, such as mining, agriculture, and construction. The D-Series Dually HDs have gained popularity in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights. The Dually HDs with Amber LEDs have proven that when used as fog lights they help to cut through the fog, dust, dirt, or even water.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Sold as a Pair
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
LED Colors Available:
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 490.0 Beam Distance 442.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 49,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics Hybrid - Spot Family D-Series HD
Rigid Industries LED Lighting now offers E-Mark Certified Lights. The E-Mark Certification is a widely recognized mark in the automotive industry covering the basic safety requirements of motor vehicles and other related products within the European Economic Area. The new E-Mark Certified Lights feature a revised security hardware kit to make sure the light is “non-serviceable”, tightly binned LED’s to control the color temperature and 100% street legalization in Europe. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the E-Mark Certified Lights by Rigid Industries are the total lighting solution. The accomplishment of Rigid Industries to receive the E-Mark Certification displays Rigid Industries dedication to worldwide product standards as well as the significance of the European market to Rigid Industries.
- Revised Security Hardware Kit
- Thermally optimized heatsink technology
- 100% Street Legalization in Europe
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV-Resistant Powder-Coat
Specifications Watts 162 Amp Draw 11.8 LED's 60 Raw Lumens 18000 Lux @ 10m 867 Beam Distance 294 m Peak Beam Intensity 86700 cd Family E-Mark Certified Lights Optics Specter - Driving LED Color Cool White Finish Color Black Mount Type Surface Sold As Single
- 3:1 Stub Pump (1712)
- 32 ft. Reel (1475R)
- Mechanical Meter (1525)
- Tote Bracket (6601)
$20 Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2015 through February 28, 2015!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 51R Part Number FP-AGM51RDS CCA at 0°F 440 RC MIN @ 25A 75 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 45 Dimensions 9 5/16" L x 4 15/16" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type A
AC Delco Oil Filter is engineered to meet all the high standards set by the industry. It helps capture harmful contaminants that can harm the engine, thereby helping to increase the lifespan of the engine. This unit is put through a variety of tests under extreme and unusual conditions to ensure high quality and dependability.Learn More
Model 1700R 3:1 Ratio Pneumatic Pump For oil based fluids and antifreeze. For dispensing fluid from various sized containers by adjusting the length of suction tube to fit.
To personalize the pump, take a 1” diameter water pipe, thread it and screw between the pump and the foot valve using chemical sealant to prevent air from entering during pumping, or to prevent fluid leaking out when not in use.
Foot valve (included) is essential for neutralizing the effect caused by the suction distance. Prevents emptying of the suction tube during idle periods so that the pump is always ready for use.
- Diamond Selection (5 Year Warranty)
- 3:1 Ratio Stub Style
- Single Action
- Delivery Rate 3.7 GPM
- Accommodates various tank depths by adding personalized suction tube
- Includes Foot Valve, Air Filter, Oil Hose, Connecting Hose, Bung Adapter, Needle Valve, Male and Female Quick Connects
- Air regulator with gauge, filter and automatic water drain
- Suction tube thread size 1" NPT
- 1/2" x 48" hose
- 1/4" x 48" air hose
- Maximum fluid viscosity 130 SAE
- Situations where personalized tube length enhances flexibility of system