To accommodate Rigid Industries' SR-M Series, SR-Q Series and D-Series LED Lights, Rigid Offers 17 different custom RAM mounting systems. You may choose from three different surface attachment methods: Suction Cup, Flat Surface Bolt-Down or a Pole Clamp. You can choose from three different arm lengths: short, medium, or long. You can also choose a single light attachment point or a plate for mounting multiple lights. RAM Mount's ball and joint design allows for a full 360° rotation. RAM Mounts are extremely durable (supports up to 5 lbs in a rugged environment), all stainless steel hardware, provide maximum adjustability and are backed by RAM Mounts' lifetime warranty.
This mount features .5-1.25" diameter U-bolt base. The base holds a 1" diameter ball which connects to a 3.69" long arm. At the end of the arm is another 1" diameter ball which connects to a small light mounting tab. Great for mounting a SR-M Series, SR-Q Series, or D-Series light to a .5-1.25" diameter pole.
All 1" ball connections can be interchanged between arms for total customization.
RAM Mounts pair well with Rigid's 15' wiring harness with 12V adapter plug
RAM Mounts are a perfect fit for many vehicles: Bikes, UTVs, ATVs, Snow mobiles, Sleds, Public Safety etc.
*******LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED*******Learn More
$7.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV4-300 is 1/2" wide and 30.0" outside. Learn More
115-Volt A/C Electric Oil Pump. Heavy Duty Oil pump designed specifically to transfer bulk oils, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or antifreeze mixes.
- Non corroding Aluminum Die cast pump body
- A high horsepower to flow ratio assures adequate power to pump viscous fluids at low temperatures
- Sintered Powder Metal Gears
- Self priming, positive displacement design
- Pump has an internal bypass valve to bypass flow, if the discharge pressure exceeds the bypass valve setting
- Built-In 2” Bung Adaptor for mounting on drums/ tanks
- Air Cooled Motor with Thermal Protection
- Can be used to transfer used oil with a screen fitted onto the Suction Tube
- UL listed frame & motor components
Aluminum, Steel, Cast Iron, Nylon, NBR, Zinc, Polypropylene, PVC
Oils, Synthetic Oils, Antifreeze, Used Oil, Hydraulic Fluids, Cutting Oils, Oil based Herbicides, Non Flammable Oil Based Solvents, Liquid Soap etc.
Heavy Duty 115V AC
4 GPM (15.10 LPM)
1/2 HP 115V AC, 60 Hz.
Construction - Pump Housing
Aluminum Die Cast
Sintered Powder Metal
Internal Bypass Valve
34” long PVC
3/4” x 8’
2” Threaded Inlet 1” NPT Outlet 3/4” NPT Dispensing Nozzle Ball Valve Power Cable 30” (762 mm) Air Cooled Yes Max. Viscosity of Oil SAE 90 Max. Working Pressure 65 PSI (4.5 BAR) Thermal Protection Yes
- Top Shelf 13
- Second Shelf 12 1/4
- Bottom Shelf 9 1/2
- WATCHMAN® IV Lock System
- The only jobsite storage cabinet offering the strongest deadbolt style locking mechanism for ultimate security.
- Convenient Foot Latch - One push with your foot and the doors will pop open.
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
Dimensions: H:60 W: 24 L: 60
Cubic feet: 47.5Learn More
Recessed bucket mount for Q-Series and Q2-Series lights. Welded stainless steel construction with durable Tiger Series 38 Black powder coat. Gasket provided for sealed mounting.
- Welded stainless steel
- For Q-Series and Q2-Series lights
- Gasket provided
Finish Colors Available:
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, this flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Hyperspot - 5 degree ultra-narrow concentrated Spot beam pattern for long distance applications. Patent pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam. Highest intensity per watt or square inch on the market as well as Maximum Distance!
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Tje durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- New 2-Piece Construction
- Hyperspot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 40 Amp Draw 2.90 LED's 8 Raw Lumens 3520 Lux @ 10m 1920 Beam Distance 876 m Peak Beam Intensity 192,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 4 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot Family E-Series
- Nylon, PTFE and stainless steel construction
- Fits 15-55 Gallon Container
- Dispenses approx. 1-gallon per 8 lifts
- Includes bung adapter
- Used for acetone, Ethanol, methanol, anhydrous ammonia, anti-freeze, benzene, boric acid, detergents, diesel fuel, ethylene glycol, fuel oils, glycerin, kerosene, lacquers, toluene, turpentine and urea (DEF).