Features chrome plated finish, tapped 1/8" NPT for loader nipple and accepts standard 14 1/2 ounce grease cartridge. Includes 12 inch whip hose. Loader nipple available for an additional cost.
- Maximum Pressure: 7,000 PSI
- Delivers 1 oz. per 28 strokes
- Die cast aluminum head
- Chrome plated finish with 5 1/2" steel extension and 12" flexible whip hose
- 1/8" NPT threads
- Hydraulic Coupler (27SP)
- Multiple loading options (cattridge, suction or bulk)
- 2" x 30' ratchet strap with double j-hooks
- Maximum Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Safe Working Load Limit: 3,300 lbs.
- Ratchet is manufactured from low carbon steel, heat treated, deburred and yellow dichromate plated for a longer life
- Ratchet has a long wide handle for easier use
Safely store manuals and documents in these weather-resistant polyethylene storage boxes. Each box is bright red for high visibility and features a smooth area for labels. Use the label pack provided that includes two blank labels and labels printed "SDS" and "Instruction Manual". Boxes come with heavy-duty double-sided tape for easy installation. Accepts padlock when security is a concern and SDS binder.Learn More
$12.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV4-300 is 1/2" wide and 30.0" outside. Learn More
This cradle mount is specifically designed to be used with Rigid's SR-Series LED light bars. It is made right here in the USA out of high quality stainless steel and powder-coated satin black to match Rigid Industries lighting components.
- Cradle Size: 40 in.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of the Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 20° Flood Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the US
Watts 110 Amp Draw 7.97 LED's 40 Raw Lumens 9200 Lux @ 10m 380 Beam Distance 390 m Peak Beam Intensity 38,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 20 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family E-Series
2 Drum Spill Containment Pallet.
- Spill Capacity: 30 Gallons
- Dimensions: 26.25" W x 51.5" D x 6.5" H
- Load Capacity: 5,000 lbs
- This part is required to install your Weatherguard Protect-A-Rail Cab Protector solidly to your truck bed.
- New style mounting bracket requires only one hole in the front rail and two holes in the side rail of the truck bed.
- For Cab protector Models 1904, 1905, 1906, 1907, 1908 (sold separately)
Designed and engineered totally forged with heat treated pins. Total forging provides better grain structure without built-in stress and more consistency in strength, quality and performance. Clevis is available with black powder coat paint and clevis pins are yellow zinc dichromate.Learn More