- Grease Gun Maximum pressure: 5,000 PSI
- Delivers 1 oz. per 40 strokes
- 12" Whip Hose
- Color: Gold
- Steel construction with heavy-duty base
- Dual arm support
- 3-position guide for ceiling, wall or bench mounting
- Adjustable hose stop
- Drum support bushing with self lubricating material
- Easy and safe replacement of spring can
- Durable red powder-coated finish
- For use with Grease
- Hose Length: 1/4" x 52 ft.
- Max Pressure: 5,000 PSI
- Inlet Thread: 1/4" F NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/4" M NPT
Low-Profile EcoPolyBlend™ Accumulation Centers only measure 5-1/2” (140-mm) high for easy handling of drums. Made of recycled polyethylene, these accumulation centers are nearly impervious to chemicals, including acids and corrosives. Seamless construction eliminates leaks, making these ideal for drum filling and dispensing operations. Self-locating grates won’t ride-up, and are removable for easy cleaning. Combine 2-, 4-, 6-, and 8-drum modular units to create your own customized system. Use the optional joining clips to firmly lock units together. Sumps remain separate and clips can be removed for easy repositioning.
Dirt hiding black accumulation centers are made from 100% recycled polyethylene; high visibility yellow accumulation centers contain 45% recycled polyethylene.
Use optional Sump-to-Sump™ drain kit (includes joining clips and transfer tube) for applications requiring a continuous sump. Kit allows you to join centers together, on-site, for full compliance with EPA regulations when sump capacities reach 66 gallons (250 L).
Kit includes one pair stainless steel joining clips, one pair rubber grommets, one polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) transfer tube. (Patent No US 6,622Learn More
The Rigid Industries Horizontal Bar Mount includes one mount that allows you to mount any one of Rigid's D-Series, SR-M, or SR-Q LED lights to any horizontal tube. (LED Light is NOT included) This mount is made in the USA from light-weight, black anodized billet aluminum.
- 1.500" Tubing
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Universal Bar Mount
- Made in the USA!
************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED************Learn More
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24F Part Number FP-AGM24FDS CCA at 0°F 710 RC MIN @ 25A 120 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 60 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type A
- Ideal for locking up small parts, tools and supplies, and can be used almost anywhere in the shop or on the job.
- Holes are pre-punched in the back(on 16 and 24 inch centers) for easy mounting to walls.
- A key lock in combination with a 2-point latching helps prevent unauthorized access.
Dimensions: H:36 W: 16 L: 32
Cubic feet: 10.7Learn More
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED Light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application. The D-Series Duallys have gained steam in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Hyperspot - 5 degree ultra-narrow concentrated Spot beam pattern for long distance applications. Patent pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam. Highest intensity per watt or square inch on the market as well as Maximum Distance!
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- Hyperspot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 20.1 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1760 Lux @ 10m 930 Peak Beam Intensity 93,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hyperspot - Specter Family D-Series
These E-Series Light Covers from Rigid Industries are the perfect solution for style and function. Give your vehicle a unique look while also protecting your investment. These light covers are made from a durable polycarbonate plastic that offers an extra layer of protection for the lens of your E-Series LED light. These covers snap on and off, so swapping them out is simple and easy. They are also perfect for states that require covers on accessory lights.
The E-Series LED Light Cover comes in 10" segments, so make sure you order the appropriate quantity for your LED light bar. For Example, if you have a 50" E-Series LED Light Bar, you will need five 10" segments.
- Easy to Snap On & Off
- Polycarbonate Plastic
- Extra Layer of Protection
Ideal for air and water hose reels.
- Length: 30 Ft.
- 1/2" I.D.
- Maximum working pressure: 250 lbs.
- Minimum burst pressure: 1,000 lbs.
- Pressure fittings: 1/2" NPT (M) both ends