Lighting kit for 2007-2013.5 KTM 250EXC/350EXC/500EXC. Mounts two Rigid SR-M/SR-M2 lights or one Rigid SR-M/SR-M2 and one Rigid SR-Q/SR-Q2. Light weight aluminum construction with durable powder coat. Kit comes with mount hardware and a custom switch assembly.
- Made for 2007-2013.5 KTM Motorcycles
- Light Weight Aluminum Construction
- Durable Powder Coat
- Includes: Mount Hardware & a Custom Switch Assembly
- Includes Pendant Switch
**********LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED**********Learn More
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 45 Amp Draw 4.1 LED's 12 Raw Lumens 4500 Lux @ 10m 1210.0 Beam Distance 695.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 121,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot / Driving Family SR-Series
Rigid Industries LED Lighting now offers E-Mark Certified Lights. The E-Mark Certification is a widely recognized mark in the automotive industry covering the basic safety requirements of motor vehicles and other related products within the European Economic Area. The new E-Mark Certified Lights feature a revised security hardware kit to make sure the light is “non-serviceable”, tightly binned LED’s to control the color temperature and 100% street legalization in Europe. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the E-Mark Certified Lights by Rigid Industries are the total lighting solution. The accomplishment of Rigid Industries to receive the E-Mark Certification displays Rigid Industries dedication to worldwide product standards as well as the significance of the European market to Rigid Industries.
- Revised Security Hardware Kit
- Thermally optimized heatsink technology
- 100% Street Legalization in Europe
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV-Resistant Powder-Coat
Specifications Watts 23.5 Amp Draw 1.7 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 2250 Lux @ 10m 730 Beam Distance 270 m Peak Beam Intensity 73000 cd Family E-Mark Certified Lights Optics Spot LED Color Cool White Finish Color Black Mount Type Surface Sold As Pair
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $109.99
Rural King Automotive AGM Batteries are absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Rural King AGM batteries provide more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new. Buy an AGM battery online and receive free battery testing and installation at any Rural King store!
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Specifications Dimensions 10-7/8" L x 6-7/8" W x 7-1/2" H Weight 45 lbs CCA 720 CA 865 Ah Cap 70 Battery Terminal Type A (automotive post)
Quart Meter - U.S. quarts with 1/4-quart graduations. Totalizes and dispenses in U.S. quarts. Includes MODEL 1101 swivel connector and MODEL 1335 Manual non-drip rigid nozzle for motor oils.
- Dial Reads: 1-16 Quarts
- Graduated: 1/4 Quarts
- Nozzle: Part# 1335
- Includes 1/2" inlet swivel adapter Part# 1101
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" NPT
- Max Flow: 4 GPM
- Min Flow: 0.25 GPM
- Max PSI: 1000 PSI
- Max Temp: 150°
- Accuracy: ± 0.65%
- Dial Size: 3 1/2"
Package for Oil Equipment Includes:
- 3:1 Stub (1700R)
- 49 ft. Reel (1444R)
- Electronic Meter/Handle (1509)
- Class II rated to 3,500 lbs.
- Accepts 2" ball.
- Quick lock, quick disconnect handles
- Pre-drilled mounting holes
- Durable zinc finish
$9.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV4-300 is 1/2" wide and 30.0" outside. Learn More
- Quality Built Professional Screw Style Jack Stand
- Screw Style Stand makes it Easy to Hold
- Load at Desired Height and Secure with Locking Collar
- Adjustable Screw for Height Extension and Retraction
- Heavy Duty Design and Application
- Min. height: 16.5"
- Max. height: 26.5"
2014 GMC / Chevy 1500/2500/3500 Roof Mount - This mount holds (1) one 54" RDS Series Light Bar (Light sold separately). Keep your Grille in style with the latest in RDS LED Lights from Rigid Industries!
- For 2014 GMC/Chevy 1500 / 2500 / 3500
- Fits (1) 54" RDS-Series LED Light Bar
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
**Professional Installation Recommended
*********************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED*********************Learn More