Air Operated Chassis Lube System. Stationary Style. Fits 35-50 lb. pails.
- Heavy-duty 55:1 ratio
- Air pressure 70-100 PSI
- Air inlet ¼” NPT
- Grease outlet ¼” NPT
- 1/4" x 20' grease hose
- ¼” x 48” air hose
- Air regulator with gauge, filter and automatic water drain
- Quick connect couplers for air
- Foot valve
- Ball valve
- Fits 35-50 lb. pail
- Tube length 17 ¾”
- Drum adapter 2” NPT 1 5/32” tall
- Pump tube diameter 1 5/32”
- Approximate capacity:
- 2.2 lbs./min free flow with 100 psi air pressure and grease at 68° F
- 1.3 lbs./min through 33 feet of ¼” hose and grease control handle
- Grease through NLPI #2
- Closed Height 28 1/4"
- Open Height 49 1/4"
- Accessory Tray Model 21
- New 3-point latch with WATCHMAN® IV Lock System
- New Power PassTM Electrical Pass-Thru - Easy, weatherproof power cord access
- Additional reinforcement between the lock and the side housing
- Stronger protection against pry-ins - bigger, better hinges
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
Dimensions: H:23" W: 24" L: 48"
Cubic feet: 16Learn More
Liter Meter - U.S. liters with 1/10-liter graduations. Totalizes and dispenses in U.S. liters. Includes MODEL 1101 swivel connector and MODEL 1315 non-drip flexible nozzle for motor oils and ATF.
- Dial Reads: 1-10 Liters
- Graduated: 1/10 Liters
- Nozzle: Part# 1315
- Includes 1/2" inlet swivel adapter Part# 1101
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" NPT
- Max Flow: 4 GPM
- Min Flow: 0.25 GPM
- Max PSI: 1000 PSI
- Max Temp: 150°
- Accuracy: ± 0.65%
- Dial Size: 3 1/2"
- Antimicrobial foam with 70% ethyl alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands
- Sealed refill bottle for TFX dispenser (sold separately) includes a fresh dispensing valve to help reduce potential germ exposure and a clear window to show fill level
- Contains four moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated
- Meets FDA healthcare personnel hand-washing requirements
- Nonaerosol foam stays on hands during use better than gel
This Rigid Industries Complete RDS-Series LED Grille is designed specifically for the 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 and allows for a clean, OE-quality install of Rigid Industries’ high output RDS-Series LED lighting. The grille features (1) one 30” RDS-Series LED light bar and a bonus feature of a Rigid Industries Grille Emblem. We recommend professional installation.
- Includes a 30" RDS-Series LED Light Bar
- Includes a Novelty Rigid Industries Grille Emblem
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Made in the USA!
- Fitment: Chevrolet 2500 / 3500
The Original LED Light Bar - The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from light truck / car applications and vehicle race teams to farming equipment and police / fire rescue vehicles. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
Spot / Flood Combo - This Rigid Industries light features a combination of both Spot and Flood versions of Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system. The Hybrid Spot optic projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam and is the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This makes it perfect for for high speeds and situations where you need extreme distance. The Hybrid Flood optic, while offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, provides twice the coverage area. When combined, The Hybrid Spot and Flood optics provide the perfect combination of both distance and area.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- Spot / Flood Combo
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED Colors Available
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 209 Amp Draw 15.14 LED's 76 Raw Lumens 17480 Lux @ 10m 4646 Beam Distance 1363 m Peak Beam Intensity 464,550 cd Mount Type Surface Length 38 in. Finish Color Black Optics Hybrid - Spot / Flood Combo Family E-Series
A Chrome-plated pump for non-waterbased and non-corrosive liquids, including lightweight lubricants, antifreeze, fuel oils, etc. Suction tube telescopes. Threaded for 2" or 1 1/2" NPT bung. Removable spout threaded for 3/4" garden hose fitting.
- Dispenses approximately 1 gallon per 10 strokes
- For 15 to 55 gallon containers
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Zinc plated grease gun with rigid extension for 3 oz. grease cartridges.
- Maximum pressure: 3,000 PSI
- Textured zinc plated finish
- 2 way loading (cartridge or suction)
- Holds 3 oz. grease cartridge
- 4" steel extension (1/8" NPT
- 4 jay coupler with ball check
- Single handed operation
- T grip plunger rod handle for firm grip
- 3:1 Stub Pump (1712)
- 32 ft. Reel (1475R)
- Mechanical Meter (1525)
- Tote Bracket (6601)
- 70 In. Single Lid Crossover Truck Box
- All aluminum construction that will never rust
- Solid 1-pc. body with 100% fully welded seams
- 58 in. bottom length & 69 in. top length
- 8-3/8 in. high to the underside of the lid
- 13 in. overall height & 20 in. deep
- Solid metal integral end gives the box additional strength & creates a small parts storage area
- Auto-lift shock for easy, one-hand entry
- Locking stainless steel paddle latches
- Continuous aluminum piano hinge
- Adjustable strikers
- Weather-resistant seal
- Reinforced lid brace
- Includes 5-compartment tray for small items
- Fits full size trucks
- Weight: Approximately 41.4 pounds (oversized)
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 73 x 22 x 15 inches