The recessed lid allows your lid to open nearly 90 degrees, even while sitting flush against your truck cab.The SEC Pull Handle Latch is durable and secure. The dual locking and unlocking system allows you to open your box from either handle.The 2-stage automotive grade Rotary Latch system provides a higher level of security for your box.Learn More
Air Operated Chassis Lube System. Stationary Style. Fits 35-50 lb. pails.
- Heavy-duty 55:1 ratio
- Air pressure 70-100 PSI
- Air inlet ¼” NPT
- Grease outlet ¼” NPT
- 1/4" x 12' grease hose
- ¼” x 48” air hose
- Air regulator with gauge, filter and automatic water drain
- Quick connect couplers for air
- Foot valve
- Ball valve
- Fits 35-50 lb. pail
- Tube length 17 ¾”
- Drum adapter 2” NPT 1 5/32” tall
- Pump tube diameter 1 5/32”
- Approximate capacity:
- 2.2 lbs./min free flow with 100 psi air pressure and grease at 68° F
- 1.3 lbs./min through 33 feet of ¼” hose and grease control handle
- Grease through NLPI #2
The box is designed to be mounted under the bed of the truck. On short bed applications it may not fit. In that case it can be mounted behind the rear tire or on top of the flat bed.
- Electric/Hydraulic Driven
- 2000 Pound Capacity
- Cab Mounted Controls for Easy Access
- Unit Mounted to Flatbed for Easy Truck Exchange
- Unit can be Installed in any Flatbed (with 4 inch or larger main sills)
- Kit May be Installed on any Flatbed with a Cross Sill Height of 3 inches or Greater
- Jensen Quality and Guarantee
What is included in the kit:
- 15"x12"x20" Undermount Box
- Electric Over Hydraulic Pump
- Support Bracket for Pump (welded on)
- Frame Weldment
- Two, 2 1/2" x 8" Cylinders
- Two Hydraulic Hoses, One 8 1/2' and One 9'
- Bolts to Attach Kit to Frame of Truck
- 39 1/2" Long Spears With Clevis Pins and Nuts
- Pendant Controller
- Teflon Tape
- Installation Instructions
This kit is sold in three different sizes: 34 inches, 38 inches and 42 inches.To measure for your Jensen Bale Transport Kit, you will need to measure from the outside to the outside of the frame rails.
- Center the template on the rear of the bed.
- Tape the template down.
- Take a paint pen or some other type of marker and trace around the template.
- Remove the template.
- Using a plasma cutter, cutting torch or other similar device, cut on the outline.
- Remove the cut out piece.
- Remove rear cross sill with plasma cutter or cutting torch (or similar device).
- Notch bottom side of cross sills for cylinder clearance as needed during operations (notch for each cylinder).
- Caution: Some Trimming of other cross sills may be necessary for cylinder movement.
- Take the Bale Transport frame and remove the lynch pins holding the cylinders on the non moving side. Remove the lynch pin on the pivot side of the frame. Tap the pin from the outside in. Once both pins have been removed the frame will be separated from the cylinders.
- Slide the frame between the two main sills (main beams).
- Make sure the back of the frame (the grease zerks should be facing out) is flush to the bed or as close to it as you would like.
- Mark hole placement for bolts.
- Take out the frame.
- Drill holes in the marked holes on the main sills of the truck bed.
- Slide bale transport back in.
- Using bolts provided, bolt bale transport in.
- Attach cylinders back to frame.
- Attach short hydraulic hose to connector closest to pivot mechanism.
- Attach long hydraulic hose to connector near back of transport frame.
- Attach box to bed on passenger side (weld or bolt on).
- Run hydraulic hoses from bale transport to box.
- Run (or attach) hoses where they will not droop down.
- Connect hoses to pump.
- Fill reservoir with ATF fluid.
- Connect handheld controller to pump. (see wiring diagram)
- Connect #4 wire from battery to pump. (wire not included)
Lucas Fuel treatment complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and nonroad, locomotive, and marine diesel equipment engines.
A powerful blend of oils and additives that contain no SOLVENTS. Designed to increase power and fuel mileage and also lower exhaust emissions through a more complete combustion.
Lucas Fuel Treatment is formulated for both gasoline and diesel engines, carbureted or fuel injected. It gives your fuel system what it really needs - a blend of super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that allows the engine to operate at maximum efficiency. Also, it cleans and lubricates the carburetor and injectors and causes the fuel to burn more thoroughly for increased power and less fuel consumption. Lucas Fuel Treatment should definitely be used in vehicles that require leaded fuel because it actually replaces the benefits of lead in gasoline without causing harmful emissions. Use it to pass smog tests. Finally, it totally neutralizes the harmful effects of low sulfur diesel fuel.
- Pour Lucas Fuel Treatment directly into fuel tank.
- Recommended dosage is 2-3 ounces of Fuel Treatment per 10 gallons of fuel.
- Exceeding the recommended dosage is not harmful to your vehicle.
- A great tune-up in a bottle
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
- Neutralizes low sulfur fuel problems
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors
- Case qty: 24
- 10 ton hydraulic ram / cylinder 10,000 psi
- High quality expandable ram
- Great for pushing stuck or seized wheels of the hub
- Works great for 22.5" to 24.5" wheels
- Min. height is 3.75"
- Max. height is 12.25"
- Weight is 10 lbs.
- Comes in carrying case
- Includes 3 stackable extensions: 1", 2", and a 3.4" to 4.9"
$9.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV5-350 is 21/32" wide and 35.0" outside. Learn More
Band type Dolly for 55-gallon drums. Heavy-duty type with wide steel cross braces and hoop. Equipped with steel casters. Has a wider base than the 140-S for more stability.
- Fits 55-gallon drums
- Steel Casters
- Diameter Min/Max: 23"
- Maximum Load: 450 lbs.
The all-new R-Series 46 Light raises the bar for Rigid Industries as its first circular light with all the superior output and technology Rigid is known for. This adaptive crossover sets itself apart from the rest with its curved lens, curved housing, compact design, optics and advanced heat sink. The R-Series 46 works perfectly as a spotlight, in a fog light position, or wherever you need extreme light output. Available in Spot, Hyperspot, Flood, Combo, Driving and Wide beam patterns, the R-Series 46 is the total lighting solution. The World of Round Just Got Rigid.
- Includes 2 White R-46 Covers
- Patented Specter Optics
- Stainless Steel Bracket
- Advanced Heat Sink Technology for Maximum Performance
Specifications Watts 52.8 Amp Draw 4.27 LED's 18 Raw Lumens 6615 Lux @ 10m 372 Beam Distance 193 m Peak Beam Intensity 37203 cd Family R-Series 46 Lights Optics Specter - Driving LED Color Cool White Finish Color White Mount Type Surface Sold As Pair
- 5:1 55-Gallon Pump (1745)
- 32 ft. Reel (1475R)
- Digital Quart Meter (1504)
- 4 Wheel Cart (148)