Features & Benefits:
- Tapered Profile Lowers Center of Gravity Reducing Tip-Overs & Spills
- U-CUP Seal Provides Tight Fit Against Leaks
- Patented Versaflex Spout Holds its Shape at All Angles
Heavy Duty Construction
- Child Resistant
- Screw-on Vent Cap with Protector Tab
- Crush Resistant, Rust Proof
- Rugged “Leather- Like” Finish & Hand Molded Grip for E-Z Handling
1 Year Warranty
- Against Defects in Material & Workmanship
- Fully Classified by UL under ASTM F852
AC Delco Oil Filter is engineered to meet all the high standards set by the industry. It helps capture harmful contaminants that can harm the engine, thereby helping to increase the lifespan of the engine. This unit is put through a variety of tests under extreme and unusual conditions to ensure high quality and dependability. The PF48E primary performance improvement relates to the relief valve design. The PF48E has a compression spring loaded nylon poppet that outperforms the current valve design.Learn More
Recessed bucket mount for 6" SR-Series and SR2-Series lights. Welded stainless steel construction with durable Tiger Series 38 Black powder coat. Gasket provided for sealed mounting.
- Cradle Size: 6 in.
- For 6 in. SR-Series and SR2-Series lights
- Welded stainless steel
- Gasket provided
Finish Colors Available:
*******************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED*******************Learn More
- Triple layer SFS AquaShed® top panel & triple layer two-tone polypropylene sides
- Beads water on contactMaximum resistance to high humidity & rainfall
- Protection against harmful UV rays
- Front & rear buckle cinching system
- Removes slack
- Bottom mounted strap/bucke system
- Prevent loss to the wind
- Triple layer polypropylene side panels
- Insures maximum breathability
- Virtually eliminates mold & mildew
- Zipper entry panels
- Easy access during storage
- Weighted tie down assist for easy installation underneath the coach
- Water resistant yet breathable
- Reinforced front corners resist snags & tears
- Moderate climates + short term storage
Rigid Industries has found a way to fit a square peg in a round hole. The 2010-2013 Toyota Tundra Fog Light Replacement Kit allows you to mount Rigid's D-Series (Dually or D2) LED lights (not included) in your Tundra's OEM fog lamp locations. This kit gives your otherwise square D-Series lights a clean from-the-factory look without having to drill or cut into your bumper. Made from high quality stainless steel, these adaptor plates are powder-coated black for a long-lasting finish. This kit comes with everything you need to install D-Series lights in both fog light locations and is backed by Rigid Industries' limited lifetime warranty.
- Made for 2010-2013 Toyota Tundra
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
********************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDE********************Learn More
The all-new R-Series 46 Light raises the bar for Rigid Industries as its first circular light with all the superior output and technology Rigid is known for. This adaptive crossover sets itself apart from the rest with its curved lens, curved housing, compact design, optics and advanced heat sink. The R-Series 46 works perfectly as a spotlight, in a fog light position, or wherever you need extreme light output. Available in Spot, Hyperspot, Flood, Combo, Driving and Wide beam patterns, the R-Series 46 is the total lighting solution. The World of Round Just Got Rigid.
- Includes 2 White R-46 Covers
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- Stainless Steel Brackets
- Advanced Heat Sink Technology for Maximum Performance
Specifications Watts 44.5 Amp Draw 3.18 LED's 12 Raw Lumens 3645 Lux @ 10m 166 Beam Distance 129 m Peak Beam Intensity 16587 cd Family R-Series 46 Lights Optics Hybrid - Flood LED Color Cool White Finish Color White Mount Type Surface Sold As Pair
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Hyperspot - 5 degree ultra-narrow concentrated Spot beam pattern for long distance applications. Patent pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam. Highest intensity per watt or square inch on the market as well as Maximum Distance!
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- Hyperspot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 30.4 Amp Draw 2.2 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 2640 Lux @ 10m 1310 Beam Distance 724 m Peak Beam Intensity 131,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 6 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot Family SR-Series
Rural King Marine/RV Starting AGM batteries are absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Rural King AGM batteries provide more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new. Buy an AGM battery online and receive free battery testing and installation at any Rural King store!
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.