The box is designed to be mounted under the bed of the truck. On short bed applications it may not fit. In that case it can be mounted behind the rear tire or on top of the flat bed.
- Electric/Hydraulic Driven
- 2000 Pound Capacity
- Cab Mounted Controls for Easy Access
- Unit Mounted to Flatbed for Easy Truck Exchange
- Unit can be Installed in any Flatbed (with 4 inch or larger main sills)
- Kit May be Installed on any Flatbed with a Cross Sill Height of 3 inches or Greater
- Jensen Quality and Guarantee
What is included in the kit:
- 15"x12"x20" Undermount Box
- Electric Over Hydraulic Pump
- Support Bracket for Pump (welded on)
- Frame Weldment
- Two, 2 1/2" x 8" Cylinders
- Two Hydraulic Hoses, One 8 1/2' and One 9'
- Bolts to Attach Kit to Frame of Truck
- 39 1/2" Long Spears With Clevis Pins and Nuts
- Pendant Controller
- Teflon Tape
- Installation Instructions
This kit is sold in three different sizes: 34 inches, 38 inches and 42 inches.To measure for your Jensen Bale Transport Kit, you will need to measure from the outside to the outside of the frame rails.
- Center the template on the rear of the bed.
- Tape the template down.
- Take a paint pen or some other type of marker and trace around the template.
- Remove the template.
- Using a plasma cutter, cutting torch or other similar device, cut on the outline.
- Remove the cut out piece.
- Remove rear cross sill with plasma cutter or cutting torch (or similar device).
- Notch bottom side of cross sills for cylinder clearance as needed during operations (notch for each cylinder).
- Caution: Some Trimming of other cross sills may be necessary for cylinder movement.
- Take the Bale Transport frame and remove the lynch pins holding the cylinders on the non moving side. Remove the lynch pin on the pivot side of the frame. Tap the pin from the outside in. Once both pins have been removed the frame will be separated from the cylinders.
- Slide the frame between the two main sills (main beams).
- Make sure the back of the frame (the grease zerks should be facing out) is flush to the bed or as close to it as you would like.
- Mark hole placement for bolts.
- Take out the frame.
- Drill holes in the marked holes on the main sills of the truck bed.
- Slide bale transport back in.
- Using bolts provided, bolt bale transport in.
- Attach cylinders back to frame.
- Attach short hydraulic hose to connector closest to pivot mechanism.
- Attach long hydraulic hose to connector near back of transport frame.
- Attach box to bed on passenger side (weld or bolt on).
- Run hydraulic hoses from bale transport to box.
- Run (or attach) hoses where they will not droop down.
- Connect hoses to pump.
- Fill reservoir with ATF fluid.
- Connect handheld controller to pump. (see wiring diagram)
- Connect #4 wire from battery to pump. (wire not included)
$15.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV5-350 is 21/32" wide and 35.0" outside. Learn More
Not too BIG and not too SMALL... just RIGHT! The all new Dually XL Series. Everything you expect from the innovative D-Series is now available in a bigger and brighter package. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant polyester powder-coat, stainless steel hardware, and vibration isolator, the Dually XL utilizes patented Rigid Industries optics that project high intensity LED light with more output for use in any application. The Dually XL Series is available in all optics and marine applications.
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Includes: Harness, Bracket, and All necessary mounting hardware
- UV-resistant Polyester Powder-Coat
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Vibration Isolator
Specifications Watts 43 LED's 12 Raw Lumens 3792 Lux @ 10m 265.56 Peak Beam Intensity 26556 cd Family Dually XL Series Optics Hyperspot / Driving LED Color Cool White Finish Color White Mount Type Surface Sold As Pair
The Rigid Industries Vertical Tube Clamp Mount allows you to mount any one of our D-Series, SR-M, or SR-Q LED lights to any vertical tube. This mount is made in the USA from light-weight, black anodized billet aluminum.
- 1.000" Tubing
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Universal Bar Mount
- Made in the USA!
**********LIGHT NOT INCLUDED**********Learn More
$12.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV4-300 is 1/2" wide and 30.0" outside. Learn More
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON on both ends of the box allows for one-handed opening of the box from either side of the truck.
- Suspends from the side of a pickup truck allowing plenty of room underneath.
- Twin, gull-wing type covers provide easy access from either side of truck. Each cover operates independently.
Dimensions: H: 17 7/8" W: 27 1/4" L: 71 1/2"
Cubic feet: 17.5Learn More
- Fits 2" receiver tube
- 2" drop or 3/4" rise
- Requires 1" shank trailer ball
- 6,000 lbs gross trailer weight
- 600 lbs tongue weight
- for every 2" of drop decrease MGTW 10%