An easily operated pump with die-cast zinc alloy body, ideal for high viscosity liquids such as paraffin, gear oil, etc. Suction tube telescopes to fit various containers. Includes curved spout and high angle spout.
- Dispenses approximately 1 gallon per 4 strokes
- For 15 to 55 gallon containers
- Weight: 7 lbs.
Air Operated Chassis Lube System. Stationary Style. Fits 35-50 lb. pails.
- Heavy-duty 55:1 ratio
- Air pressure 70-100 PSI
- Air inlet ¼” NPT
- Grease outlet ¼” NPT
- 1/4" x 12' grease hose
- ¼” x 48” air hose
- Air regulator with gauge, filter and automatic water drain
- Quick connect couplers for air
- Foot valve
- Ball valve
- Fits 35-50 lb. pail
- Tube length 17 ¾”
- Drum adapter 2” NPT 1 5/32” tall
- Pump tube diameter 1 5/32”
- Approximate capacity:
- 2.2 lbs./min free flow with 100 psi air pressure and grease at 68° F
- 1.3 lbs./min through 33 feet of ¼” hose and grease control handle
- Grease through NLPI #2
The Rigid Industries A-Pillar Tube Clamp Mount allows you to mount any one of Rigid's D-Series, SR-M, or SR-Q LED lights to the A-pillar of your UTV. It compensates for the forward angle of the A-pillar making it easier to position your LED lights. This mount is made in the USA from light-weight, black anodized billet aluminum.
- 2.500" Tubing
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Universal Bar Mount
- Made in the USA!
**************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED**************Learn More
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Hyperspot - 5 degree ultra-narrow concentrated Spot beam pattern for long distance applications. Patent pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam. Highest intensity per watt or square inch on the market as well as Maximum Distance!
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- Hyperspot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 35.9 Amp Draw 2.6 LED's 10 Raw Lumens 3750 Lux @ 10m 1920.0 Beam Distance 876.4 m Peak Beam Intensity 192,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hyperspot - Specter Family SR-Series
Rigid Industries LED Lighting now offers E-Mark Certified Lights. The E-Mark Certification is a widely recognized mark in the automotive industry covering the basic safety requirements of motor vehicles and other related products within the European Economic Area. The new E-Mark Certified Lights feature a revised security hardware kit to make sure the light is “non-serviceable”, tightly binned LED’s to control the color temperature and 100% street legalization in Europe. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the E-Mark Certified Lights by Rigid Industries are the total lighting solution. The accomplishment of Rigid Industries to receive the E-Mark Certification displays Rigid Industries dedication to worldwide product standards as well as the significance of the European market to Rigid Industries.
- Revised Security Hardware Kit
- Tightly Binned LED’s
- 100% Street Legalization in Europe
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV-Resistant Powder-Coat
Specifications Watts 15.8 Amp Draw 1.1 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 646 Beam Distance 254 m Peak Beam Intensity 64600 cd Family E-Mark Certified Lights Optics Spot LED Color Cool White Finish Color Black Mount Type Surface Sold As Pair
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 30 Amp Draw 2.17 LED's 8 Raw Lumens 3000 Lux @ 10m 110.0 Beam Distance 210 m Peak Beam Intensity 11,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 4 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family M-Series
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $109.99
Rural King Automotive AGM Batteries are absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Rural King AGM batteries provide more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new. Buy an AGM battery online and receive free battery testing and installation at any Rural King store!
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 35 Part Number RK-AGM35 CCA at 0°F 650 RC MIN @ 25A 110 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 53 Dimensions 9 1/16" L x 6 5/8" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type A
This Security Nut Kit from Rigid Industries makes a potential thief's job much more difficult. It includes two (2) 2.25 x 20 spanner nuts, four (4) spacer washers, and one (1) 1/4" hex nut bit. This kit is designed to work with cradle and weld-on mounts. This security nut kit will not work with the L-brackets that come standard with our light bars.
- Helps Protect Against Theft
- Works w/ Most Cradle & Weld-on Mounts
The Rigid Industries Horizontal Bar Mount includes one mount that allows you to mount any one of Rigid's D-Series, SR-M, or SR-Q LED lights to any horizontal tube. (LED Light is NOT included) This mount is made in the USA from light-weight, black anodized billet aluminum.
- 1.700" Tubing
- Black Finish
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Universal Bar Mount
- Made in the USA!
************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED*************Learn More
Constructed of durable 40% recycled polyethylene, these intermediate bulk container pallets offer excellent chemical resistance. Accepts IBCs up to 48”W x 48”D x 53”H (1219 mm x 1219 mm x 1346 mm). Large leakproof sump exceeds regulations and protects against high volume spills. Sturdy pillar supports accept up to 9000 lb (4082 kg) uniformly distributed load. Removable pillars make for easy sump cleanup. Pallet features forklift pockets for relocation when empty. Ships fully assembled.
EPA, SPCC compliant and meets fire codes.
(UDL) Uniformly Distributed Load - 1250 Lbs/567 Kgs. per drum, for DrumSheds™ and PalletsLearn More