Rigid Industries Amber & White Dual Function LED Lights meet the changing conditions with one light. These lights feature top row amber LEDs and bottom row white LEDs and includes a three-position rocker switch. These lights are available in a 20”-50” housing. This Dual Function LED light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Whether it’s rain, smoke, dust or fog, Amber & White LED Lights will cut through any quick changing or extreme conditions at your fingertips.
- Two Modes - Amber or White
- Meet the changing conditions at the flip of a switch
- Amber LEDs feature 550-590 NM wavelength to help cut through the elements
Specifications Watts 80 Amp Draw 5.56 LED's 40 Raw Lumens 6620 Lux @ 10m 2127 Beam Distance 499 m Peak Beam Intensity 212782 cd Optics Spot/Flood Combo Family Amber & White Dual Function LED LED Color Amber/White Finish Color Black Mount Type Surface Sold As Single
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of the Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
A combination of 4 Dually / D2 optics into one large sturdy housing with a vibration isolator and 304 stainless bracket included. The size specifications are as followed Height 6.79", Width 6.75" and the Depth 3.42". For use in a heavy duty commercial environment for Agriculture, Fire and Rescue, Commercial truck, Marine, Off-Road and Power Sports. Q-Series covers also include a 50% forward projecting and 50% area light option to project the light where and how you really need it. Designed specifically to function in any environment and withstand any abuse. These LED Lights are big, bright, and heavy duty!
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV 3800 Polyester Powdercoat
- IP68 Certified
- MIL810-STDG Vibration Certified
- ROHS Compliant
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- Operating Temp -40º F ~ +145º F
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Electrically Protected Against RFI/EMC Interference
- Integrated Thermal Management System
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch also Mounting Bracket with Hardware.
Watts 80 Amp Draw 5.80 LED's 16 Raw Lumens 7040 Lux @ 10m 169 Beam Distance 260 m Peak Beam Intensity 16,928 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family Q-Series
The all-new R-Series 46 Light raises the bar for Rigid Industries as its first circular light with all the superior output and technology Rigid is known for. This adaptive crossover sets itself apart from the rest with its curved lens, curved housing, compact design, optics and advanced heat sink. The R-Series 46 works perfectly as a spotlight, in a fog light position, or wherever you need extreme light output. Available in Spot, Hyperspot, Flood, Combo, Driving and Wide beam patterns, the R-Series 46 is the total lighting solution. The World of Round Just Got Rigid.
- Includes R-46 White Cover
- Advanced Heat Sink Technology for Maximum Performance
Specifications Watts 44.5 Amp Draw 3.18 LED's 12 Raw Lumens 3645 Lux @ 10m 2549 Beam Distance 505 m Peak Beam Intensity 254913 cd Family R-Series 46 Lights Optics Hyperspot LED Color Cool White Finish Color White Mount Type Surface Sold As Single
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 165 Amp Draw 11.96 LED's 60 Raw Lumens 13800 Lux @ 10m 4350.0 Beam Distance 1319.1 m Peak Beam Intensity 435,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 30 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family M-Series
- Load Capacity 800 lbs.
- Includes 4" casters set (2 swivel & 2 rigid)
- Includes Two drawers and a full-width shelf
- Designed for those individuals who need a strong and durable bench with basic storage needs.
- WATCHMAN® IV Lock System saves you time and money with a one-time install.
- Heavy duty drawers are rated for 50 lbs and operate on ball bearing slides.
Dimensions: H:37 1/2 W: 25 L: 40 3/4Learn More
Air Vacuum Pump. Air operated, automatically shut down when the receiving container is full.
- Air Vacuum Pump - Industrial Shop-Vac.
- Picks up and transfers all non-flammable fluids.
- Converts 55 or 120-gallon container into recovery tank.
- No moving parts.
- Automatic shutoff when container is full
- Fits standard drums with 2" NPT connection
- Transfers liquids and particulate (up to 3/4" diameter)
- Fast transfer - 15 gallons of water per minute
- Flexible 6 ft. vacuum hose (1" I.D.)
- Pump Side: 6 11/16" x 6 11/16" x 2 3/4"
- Material - blue anodized aluminum
- Air consumption: 9 CFM @ 60 PSI
- Waste oil Transfer / Cutting fluids
- Paint booth water boxes
- Marinas & many other industrial uses
15 GPM (Water)
Max Particulate Size
6-ft. vacuum hose (1"I.D.)
6 11/16" x 6 11/16" x 2 3/4
Blue anodized aluminum
9CFM @ 60PSI
The Detail K2 LED Flood Light Kit is ideal for mining, forestry, construction, agriculture, utility, snow removal, and transportation.
- 6 LED
- Weather Resistant IP66 Rating
- Virtually Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Long Life - 50,000+ Hours
- Low Current Draw
- Energy Efficient
Specifications Operating Voltage 8 - 64Vdc Operating Current 0.95 A @ 13.2Vdc Power Consumption 14 Watts Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C Environment - IP Rating IP66 Weight 0.89 kg Lens Polycarbonate Lumens 2000
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- Spot / Flood Combo
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED Colors Available:
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 35.9 Amp Draw 2.6 LED's 10 Raw Lumens 3750 Lux @ 10m 1290 Beam Distance 718 m Peak Beam Intensity 129000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color Black Optics Hybrid - Spot Family SR-Series
50:1 Ratio Chassis Lube System. Fits 120 lb. Drums. Includes pump, control handle, drum cover, follower plate, air filter, Z swivel, and drum dolly. Pump is pictured.
- Heavy-duty 50:1 ratio
- Free flow rate: 52 oz. per minute @ 90 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 110 PSI
- Air Consumption: 4.59 CFM @ 100 PSI
- Pump tube 1 3/16" diameter and 29" long
- 1/4" x 6 ft. high pressure hose (1806)
- 1/4" x 4 ft. air hose (2004)
- Suction tube constructed with no seals to eliminate excessive wear
- Air filer with nighttime drain, regulator, gauge, ball valve and quick disconnects (1559A-ASSY)
Beagle and Bird Dog Boxes are made of all aluminum construction. Unlike our competitors, our dog boxes are made starting with a strong aluminum framework of 1" x 1.5" aluminum. We then add .063 thick diamond plate and textured aluminum sheet to enclose the frame. The floor is constructed of solid textured aluminum.
All Standard style Dog Box doors have keyed locks on stainless paddle style handles. Doors are set on full length aluminum hinges.
Top rails are aluminum set in chrome stanchions.
This dog box will fit full size trucks, most small pickup trucks, SUV's, and some ATV's.
- Dimensions: 36" wide x 48" deep x 24" tall
- Single Door
- With Floor