A Better Built patented design, the end of the box is made of a solid piece of metal. This gives the box additional strength and creates a small parts storage area.The “auto-lift,” self-rising shock allows easy, single handed entryThe 2-stage automotive-grade rotary latch provides extra security and protection for the contents of your box.Learn More
Model 1700R 3:1 Ratio Pneumatic Pump For oil based fluids and antifreeze. For dispensing fluid from various sized containers by adjusting the length of suction tube to fit.
To personalize the pump, take a 1” diameter water pipe, thread it and screw between the pump and the foot valve using chemical sealant to prevent air from entering during pumping, or to prevent fluid leaking out when not in use.
Foot valve (included) is essential for neutralizing the effect caused by the suction distance. Prevents emptying of the suction tube during idle periods so that the pump is always ready for use.
- Diamond Selection (5 Year Warranty)
- 3:1 Ratio Stub Style
- Single Action
- Delivery Rate 3.7 GPM
- Accommodates various tank depths by adding personalized suction tube
- Includes Foot Valve, Air Filter, Oil Hose, Connecting Hose, Bung Adapter, Needle Valve, Male and Female Quick Connects
- Air regulator with gauge, filter and automatic water drain
- Suction tube thread size 1" NPT
- 1/2" x 48" hose
- 1/4" x 48" air hose
- Maximum fluid viscosity 130 SAE
- Situations where personalized tube length enhances flexibility of system
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 275 Amp Draw 19.93 LED's 100 Raw Lumens 23000 Lux @ 10m 6040.0 Beam Distance 1554.3 m Peak Beam Intensity 604,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Spot / Flood Combo Family M-Series Length 50 in.
- Closed Height 49
- Open Height 78
- Accessory Shelf Door Model 489
- New 3-point latch with WATCHMAN® IV Lock System
- New Power PassTM Electrical Pass-Thru - Easy, weatherproof power cord access
- Additional reinforcement between the lock and the side housing
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport. Improved hinges and ball stud bracket - added strength reduces the potential for breakage and improves durability.
Dimensions: H:46 W: 30 L: 60
Cubic feet: 47.8Learn More
The all-new R-Series 46 Light raises the bar for Rigid Industries as its first circular light with all the superior output and technology Rigid is known for. This adaptive crossover sets itself apart from the rest with its curved lens, curved housing, compact design, optics and advanced heat sink. The R-Series 46 works perfectly as a spotlight, in a fog light position, or wherever you need extreme light output. Available in Spot, Hyperspot, Flood, Combo, Driving and Wide beam patterns, the R-Series 46 is the total lighting solution. The World of Round Just Got Rigid.
- Includes R-46 Black Cover
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- Stainless Steel Bracket
- Advanced Heat Sink Technology for Maximum Performance
Specifications Watts 44.5 Amp Draw 3.18 LED's 12 Raw Lumens 3645 Lux @ 10m 2027 Beam Distance 450 m Peak Beam Intensity 202687 cd LED Color Cool White Finish Color Black Optics Hybrid - Spot Family R-Series 46 Lights Sold As Single Mount Type Surface
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of our Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 34.5 Amp Draw 2.50 LED's 6 Raw Lumens 3030 Lux @ 10m 206.1 Beam Distance 287.1 m Peak Beam Intensity 20,612 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Driving Family SR-Q Sold As Pair
- Triple layer SFS AquaShed® top panel & triple layer two-tone polypropylene sides
- Beads water on contact
- Maximum resistance to high humidity & rainfall
- Protection against harmful UV rays
- Front & rear buckle cinching system
- Removes slack
- Bottom mounted strap/bucke system
- Prevent loss to the wind
- Triple layer polypropylene side panels
- Insures maximum breathability
- Virtually eliminates mold & mildew
- Zipper entry panels
- Easy access during storage
- Weighted tie down assist for easy installation underneath the coach
- Water resistant yet breathable
- Reinforced front corners resist snags & tears
- Moderate climates + short term storage
Gas Caddy constructed of cross-linked polyethylene with a molded-in baffle for strength and durability. 25 gallon capacity. Complete with rotary pump, 10' hose, nozzle, and 3/4" ball valve. UL listed. Rolls easily on pneumatic tires with nylon bearings.Learn More
Rigid Industries LED Lighting now offers E-Mark Certified Lights. The E-Mark Certification is a widely recognized mark in the automotive industry covering the basic safety requirements of motor vehicles and other related products within the European Economic Area. The new E-Mark Certified Lights feature a revised security hardware kit to make sure the light is “non-serviceable”, tightly binned LED’s to control the color temperature and 100% street legalization in Europe. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the E-Mark Certified Lights by Rigid Industries are the total lighting solution. The accomplishment of Rigid Industries to receive the E-Mark Certification displays Rigid Industries dedication to worldwide product standards as well as the significance of the European market to Rigid Industries.
- Revised Security Hardware Kit
- Thermally optimized heatsink technology
- 100% Street Legalization in Europe
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV-Resistant Powder-Coat
Specifications Watts 75.9 Amp Draw 5.5 LED's 20 Raw Lumens 7500 Lux @ 10m 1750 Beam Distance 418 m Peak Beam Intensity 175000 cd Family E-Mark Certified Lights Optics Spot/Flood Combo LED Color Cool White Finish Color Black Mount Type Surface Sold As Single
SURGE Series 2.0 Lighting features an extruded aluminum housing and full circuit board construction. Each Cree LED is capable of producing a whopping 270 lumens. Other features including the 93% optically pure PMMA lens, and IP68 rating makes the Surge 2.0 Series tough to beat!
- 52 LED boasts 14040 lumens
- 2 Mounting Configurations: Base Mounts or Lateral Screws (Add lateral mount brackets for $20).
- 30 degees range of vertical motion when using base mounts.
- 180 degrees of vertical motion when using lateral screws or optional lateral mount kit.
- 50,000 hour operating life.
- Single Light Wiring Harness with Switch Included
Input Voltage 12 V DC Amp Draw 10.5 A Housing Extruded Aluminum Alloy Lens PMMA Operating Temperature -40 to 185° F Dimensions 32.0" L x 3.50" D x 3.25" H Weight 12.1 lb