- 3:1 55-Gallon (1702R)
- 25 ft. Hose (2225)
- Digital Quart (1504)
- Universal Wrench (167)
- Feature 18 separate interior bins
- Feature Each shelf has a 2" hemmed lip to keep parts from spilling out
- WATCHMAN® IV Lock System
- The only jobsite storage cabinet offering the strongest deadbolt style locking mechanism for ultimate security.
- Convenient Foot Latch - One push with your foot and the doors will pop open.
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
Dimensions: H:51 W: 24 L: 72
Cubic feet: 48Learn More
For transferring kerosene, diesel fuel, antifreeze and hydraulic fluid.
- Cast iron construction
- 12 Volt DC - Light Duty
- Output flow rate 8 to 10.5 GPM
- Inlet port 3/4" barbed
- Outlet port 3/4" barbed
- Lightweight and compact
- Includes battery cables and clips
- Built in bypass valve and on/off switch
- Self-priming, positive displacement
- 13-ft. hose (user cuts to desired length) for suction and discharge
- NOT FOR GASOLINE / NOT UL LISTED!
- 10 ton hydraulic ram / cylinder 10,000 psi
- High quality expandable ram
- Great for pushing stuck or seized wheels of the hub
- Works great for 22.5" to 24.5" wheels
- Min. height is 3.75"
- Max. height is 12.25"
- Weight is 10 lbs.
- Comes in carrying case
- Includes 3 stackable extensions: 1", 2", and a 3.4" to 4.9"
The Rigid Industries DMX LED Effects is a nine button dual universe DMX controller with a center rotary slider. The DMX LED Effects lets you set colors from red, green, blue, and white, the dimming level almost infinite color mixing, and automatic play color changing rate (speed). It is designed to control Rigid Industries LED lights that hosts red, green, blue and white LEDs with a separate DMX channel or slot. In addition, two independent DMX universes are supported to allow for above and underwater zone control.
- 2 Separate Universes (each can control 100+ lights)
- 4 Programmable Color Settings On Each Universe
- Choose Any Color in Color Wheel
- Dimmable (0-100% Dial)
- Durable Plastic Case - UV & Scratch Resistant
- Waterproof, Shockproof and RFI Quiet
- 1 Year Warranty
- IP66 Rating
- Thermally Regulated Circuit Board
- Works with Rigid Industries RGB Lights or any DMX512A Compatible Device
- Two Mounting Options: VHB Adhesive Mount Pad & Stainless Steel Hardware
Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black LED Color Multi (Red, Green, Blue, White) Family SR-Q
The Rigid Industries MIL-STD-461F certified lights are designed specifically to function in the harshest work environments. Using Rigid Industries’ forward projecting LED lighting technology, the patented optics capture the maximum amount of light rays emitted from the LED. The thermally engineered oversized heat sink provides the cooling power to deliver the 50,000 hour lifespan. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant polyester powder-coat, black anodized hardware, vibration isolator and heavy-duty bracket, the MIL-STD-461F Certified light is the total lighting solution. Torture Tested and Approved.
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable Powder Coat
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy-Duty Bracket
- Vibration Isolator
Specifications Family MIL-STD-461F Optics Wide LED Color White Finish Color Black Mount Type Surface Sold As Pair
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like the flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Extruded Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
Watts 45 Amp Draw 4.1 LED's 12 Raw Lumens 4500 Lux @ 10m 1210.0 Beam Distance 695.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 121,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Hyperspot / Driving Family SR-Series
The Better Built chest box can be used in your truck or household for additional secure storage space. - Durable powder coat finish - Constructed of aluminum - Sits down in the bed - Provides secure storage spaceLearn More
LED Grilles by Rigid Industries 2014 Toyota Tundra Grille features a new top mounting plate which is bolted in place. Custom laser-cut mesh pattern to match the factory Tundra grille pattern. Like all of Rigid's grilles, it is constructed from stainless steel with ultra-durable powder coat. Fits (1) 20" E-Series and (2) D-Series LED lights. Installation requires modification to your OEM grille shell. We recommend professional installation.
- For 2014 Toyota Tundra
- Grille Accepts (1) 20" E-Series LED Light Bar and (2) D-Series LED Lights
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Custom Laser-Cut Mesh Pattern
- Matches OE Body Contour
- Two-piece Construction (Bolted together, not welded)
- UV Resistant, Abrasion Resistant, Polyester Based Powder Coat
- Kit Includes Mounting Hardware
**PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
*******************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED*******************Learn More
$288.97Quart Meter - U.S. quarts with 1/4-quart graduations. Totalizes in U.S. gallons. Dispenses in quarts. Includes MODEL 1101 swivel connector and MODEL 1315 non-drip flexible nozzle for motor oils and ATF.
- Dial Reads: 1-16 Quarts
- Graduated: 1/4 Quarts
- Nozzle: Part# 1315
- Includes 1/2" inlet swivel adapter Part# 1101
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" NPT
- Max Flow: 4 GPM
- Min Flow: 0.25 GPM
- Max PSI: 1000 PSI
- Max Temp: 150°
- Accuracy: ± 0.65%
- Dial Size: 3 1/2"