Regular Price: $192.97
Special Price: $139.99
$20 Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2015 through February 28, 2015!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24F Part Number FP-AGM24FDS CCA at 0°F 710 RC MIN @ 25A 120 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 60 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type A
- Cleat Tie Down Kit - 29212063
- Cleat Tie Downs provide a durable mounting and/or tie down surface for ropes or bungee cords
- Mount easily on the outside of any truck toolbox
- Kit includes two cleats, mounting hardware, and full installation instructions
- Weight: Approximately 1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7 x 6.75 x 2 inches.Learn More
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 65 Amp Draw 4.71 LED's 20 Raw Lumens 5740 Lux @ 10m 2530.0 Beam Distance 1006.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 253,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 10 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family M-Series
- Heavy duty ratcheting tie-down strap
- Strong metal double-J hooks to secure cargo
- Easy and secure ratcheting system
- 2 inches wide by 15 feet long, yellow webbed, durable strap
- 5000 pounds load capacity, 1666 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Digital preset meter for dispensing in pints, quarts, liters, or gallons.
- Digital Preset Meter
- Automatically shuts off at pre-selected quantity
- Factory programmed and calibrated
- Accurate to second decimal
- 8 GPM maximum flow rate
- 5 digit display with .01 increment
- 1000 psi maximum working pressure
- Lightweight and rugged with comfort grip
- 1/2" NPT threads on inlet and outlet
- 1/2"pipe extension with automatic non-drip
- 4 AAA batteries
- Dispenses: Pints, Quarts, Liters or Gallons
- Totalizes: Gallons or Liters
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 1/2" NPT
- Max PSI: 1,000 PSI
- Max Temp: 150°
- Nozzle: 1/2" Pipe with Non Drip
- Swivel: Yes
- Flow: 8 GPM Max
- Motor oil
- Gear lube
- Hydraulic fluids
- Engine coolant
- Quick lubes
- Car dealerships
- Lube trucks
- Truck maintenance
Lever style PPS pump for dispensing strong acids and alkali solutions from 15-55 gallon drums.
- Construction: PPS
- Seal: FKM & Polypropylene
- Rod: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Recommended for: Stronger Acids, Alkali and 20% Nitric Acid
2011-2013 GMC 2500/3500 Grille Kit Mounts Rigid's original 10” E-Series light with two D-series lights. Two-piece 100% stainless steel construction with durable UV-protected and scratch resistant powder coat. All stainless steel hardware with no welds! Full grille replacement – requires cutting of factory grille shell.
- For 2011-2013 GMC 2500 / 3500
- Grille Accepts (1) 10" Original E-Series LED Light and (2) D-Series LED Lights
- Black Powder Coat Finish
NOTE: THIS GRILLE DOES NOT WORK WITH OUR STANDARD E-SERIES LIGHTS. MUST BE PAIRED WITH CUSTOM “ORIGINAL” E-SERIES LIGHTS!
**PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
****************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED****************Learn More
Fully automatic means never worrying about an overcharge. This all-around charger accommodates everyday 6 and 12 volt charging needs. • 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours. • Control circuit for fully automatic charging – brings battery to full charge, then shuts off. Starts again if battery condition starts to drop off from non-use. • Back-lit, impact-resistant, color-coded meter – for easy viewing day or night.Learn More