$11.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV4-300 is 1/2" wide and 30.0" outside. Learn More
Portable Oil Dispensing System Includes 17 Gallon Tank, 3:1 Ratio pneumatic pump, Digital Meter. Ideal for synthetic oil or where you need the mobility of dispensing bulk oils.
- 17 gallon wheel-mounted tank ideal for modern workplaces
- Equipped with level gauge
- Loading funnel features an antisplash rim
- 3:1 ratio pump (dispenses 3.7 gallons per minute)
- Delivery hose (13 foot length, ½” diameter)
- Digital meter (1504)
- Anti-splash funnel (24891)
- Air regulator with gauge, filter and automatic water drain
- Practical and efficient method for dispensing most densities of oil
- 3” front and 6” rear wheels with ball bearings for smooth and easy rolling
- Automotive garages
- Quick lubes
Pint Meter - same as MODEL 1500 but with totalizer. Totalizes in U.S. pints. Dispenses and totalizes up to 8-pints. Registers in 1/4-pint increment.
- Max Flow: 4 GPM
- Min Flow: 0.4 GPM
- Max PSI: 1000 PSI
- Max Temp: 150°
- Accuracy: ± 0.65%
- Dial Size: 3 1/2"
- Dial rotates in 90° increments to change outlet orientation
50:1 Grease Pump. For dispensing from 25 to 50 lb. open head drums of grease.
- Heavy-duty 50:1 ratio
- Free flow rate: 52 oz. per minute @ 90 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 110 PSI
- Air consumption: 4.59 CFM @ 100 PSI
- 1/4" x 12 ft. high pressure hose (1812)
- 1/4" x 4 ft. air hose (2004)
- Air filer with nighttime drain, regulator, gauge, ball valve and quick disconnects (1559A-ASSY)
- Tube length 16"
- Pump tube diameter: 1 3/16"
- Chrome-plated carrying handle
- Durable chrome finish pump
- Air motor with silicon lube to eliminate the need for an oiler
- Includes air line filters with auto drain for moisture release
- Powder coated drum cover (13 3/4 I.D)
- Pump tube is 1 3/16" diameter and 16" long
- Follower plate with rubber wiper and dual O-ring seal for the pump shaft
- Booster control handle 1536A
- Z swivel 1545
Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF+4 is formulated with high purity synthetic base stocks. It is designed to maintain its viscosity through excellent oxidation stability and use of long lasting viscosity modifiers. It has improved low temperature fluidity and viscosity breakdown performance over previous generation Chrysler ATF fluids. Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF+4 is specially formulated to give full protection in all critical areas of Chrysler transmission operation.
- Lubricates and prevents wear in gears, clutches, and bearings.
- Transfers engine power effectively.
- Removes heat efficiently.
- Operates well over a wide temperature range.
- Resists thermal and oxidative breakdown.
- Provides sufficient viscosity at high temperatures with minimal sheardown.
- Gives proper friction performance for Chrysler vehicles (smooth shift feel, no shudder).
- Protects seals, gaskets, and other nonferrous components.
- Prevents sludge and varnish formation.
- Resists foaming.
Extra heavy-duty automotive quality white vinyl will match most RV paint schemes and protect your dashboard from fading and cracking due to sun exposure. Provides privacy and keeps temperatures cooler inside the vehicle. Sewn-in door pockets and extra strength magnets hold cover securely in place. Included storage bag. No installation required.
- Class C
- Available in standard white only
- 3 year warranty
- Light duty utility lashing tie-down strap
- Has strong metal buckle to secure webbing
- Perfect for securing cargo without traditional anchor points
- Pass the long length of webbing around the load and feed it back through the ratchet buckle
- Blue webbed strap is durable and is 1 inches wide by 10 feet long
Rigid Industries LED Lighting now offers E-Mark Certified Lights. The E-Mark Certification is a widely recognized mark in the automotive industry covering the basic safety requirements of motor vehicles and other related products within the European Economic Area. The new E-Mark Certified Lights feature a revised security hardware kit to make sure the light is “non-serviceable”, tightly binned LED’s to control the color temperature and 100% street legalization in Europe. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the E-Mark Certified Lights by Rigid Industries are the total lighting solution. The accomplishment of Rigid Industries to receive the E-Mark Certification displays Rigid Industries dedication to worldwide product standards as well as the significance of the European market to Rigid Industries.
- Revised Security Hardware Kit
- Thermally optimized heatsink technology
- 100% Street Legalization in Europe
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- Durable UV-Resistant Powder-Coat
Specifications Watts 30 Amp Draw 2.17 LED's 8 Raw Lumens 3000 Lux @ 10m 1111 Beam Distance 333 m Peak Beam Intensity 111000 cd Family E-Mark Ceritified Lights Optics Spot LED Color Cool White Finish Color Black Mount Type Surface Sold As Single