The IDEAL 1/2 - 1-1/2in. Hose Repair Clamp features a stainless-steel finish. The clamp is recommended for use with various hose materials and sizes.
- Stainless steel finish
- Use for hose repairs
- Suitable for use with multiple hose materials
- Compatible with 1/2 - 1-1/2 in. Hose sizes
Why Switch from the Traditional R22 Refrigerants
Frost 22a Refrigerant Replaces R22 Substitutes
Frost 22a is sold as a second generation replacement for R407c, R404a and MO99.
- Do it Yourself!
- No license Required
- Use up to 40% less
- Lower operating costs
- Less heaed pressure, extremely efficient
- Non-ozone depleting product
- Non-Toxic, Non-Carcinogen - No Long Term health Risks
- Compatible with Mineral & Synthetic (Ester & Pag) Lubricants
- Proven Results
- Classified as Pharmaceutical Grade
- Government phasing out traditional R22
- Made in USA
- Hydro Carbon Leak Detector is recommended for checking Leaks (Leak Detector Not Included)
*This product is equaivalent to 30 lbs of traditional R-22. Because this is a lighter gas you will only need to use 1oz of 22A for every 2.5oz you had to use with traditional R-22.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.
Guidelines for the Pressure of 22A
Charge low side pressure to around 70 PSI. Your high side pressure should be around 230-250 PSI. Always fill from the low pressure side. It should be at about 40-44 degrees on the evaporator coil. Those are the ranges of a typical charge.Learn More
Super Seal is for home and industrial applications to be used with R22, 502 & R410a Systems. It repairs leaks in evaporators, condensors, copper lines and solder joints. This product is an epoxy that reacts to water and air. When coming in contact with the atmosphere, it forms a seal over the leak. If your system stays charged for one day when running, this product will fix most leaks that you may encounter.
If there is air and water in your system, pull a deep vac on the system and boil moisture out of the system.
In most cases, if a system has not leaked below 15 psi, there is typically not air or moisture in the system. The system has greater pressure than what the atmospheric pressure is and cannot leak unless the system is below 15 degrees.
Note: A/C unit must be in operational condition and running before Super Seal can be installed.
- Install the can to the can tap (raise piercing valve so it does NOT pierce can)
- Connect the other end to your A/C unit (low pressure port -- big line)
- Turn on your A/C unit
- Pierce the can. Open the valve slowly with the can upside down. (Valve not included)
- When the can is empty, change the can and continue charging with refrigerant until you reach the manufacturer's pressure specs.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Quickly converts your existing R-12 charging hoses over for use with R-134a systems. Includes high and low side quick couplers, a common service hose and shutoff valves to prevent the release of refrigerant. Shutoff valves will attach to any 1/4“ female SAE flare fitting.Learn More
This unique design makes servicing A/C systems with 12 oz. cans of refrigerant fast and easy. EZ Tappers include an adapter for 4 oz. cans of oil charge and #8015 includes an additional adapter and fitting for R-12 cans.
* U.S. patent #6,041,0810 and #6,655,407Learn More
- Two 3' hoses for charging
- Lowside snap coupler (Remove when using with R12/R22 systems)
- Used for 134A Systems
- Compatible with Super-Freeze cylinders
- DO NOT use with Super-Freeze refrigerant small cans without the purchase of additional items
Note: The pressure on gauge will rise rapidly, when valve is open. You may monitor the pressure bye putting refrigerant in slowly.Learn More