Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long-life, extended drain capable*, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after-treatment cleanliness.
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT),with premium Group II baseoil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection.
- Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection.
- Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits.
- Endorsed and recommended by Cummins for use in Dodge Ram Turbo Diesels Learn More
Super Seal is for home and industrial applications to be used with R22, 502 & R410a Systems. It repairs leaks in evaporators, condensors, copper lines and solder joints. This product is an epoxy that reacts to water and air. When coming in contact with the atmosphere, it forms a seal over the leak. If your system stays charged for one day when running, this product will fix most leaks that you may encounter.
If there is air and water in your system, pull a deep vac on the system and boil moisture out of the system.
In most cases, if a system has not leaked below 15 psi, there is typically not air or moisture in the system. The system has greater pressure than what the atmospheric pressure is and cannot leak unless the system is below 15 degrees.
Note: A/C unit must be in operational condition and running before Super Seal can be installed.
- Install the can to the can tap (raise piercing valve so it does NOT pierce can)
- Connect the other end to your A/C unit (low pressure port -- big line)
- Turn on your A/C unit
- Pierce the can. Open the valve slowly with the can upside down. (Valve not included)
- When the can is empty, change the can and continue charging with refrigerant until you reach the manufacturer's pressure specs.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last.
- 4" x 30'; 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced Looped ends for maximum strength and versatility.
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions.
- Yellow dicromate finished ratchet
- Double J hooks.
- Strong yellow polyester webbing. 5000 lb. maximum load.
One-hand operation for easy greasing. Comes with 18" flex hose extension for hard-to-reach fittings. Develops up to 7,000 PSI. Handy 3-way loading: fill with standard cartridge, suction or bulk fill. Complete with 4" extension pipe, four hardened jaws hydraulic coupler with ball check and non-drip cap.
- One-hand operation for easy greasing
- 4,500 PSI working pressure
- Three way loading: cartridge, bulk or dispenser
- Holds 14oz cartridge or 16 oz bulk
- Comes with 18" flex hose extension for hard-to-reach fittings
- Four hardened jaws hydraulic coupler
Sealed, flange mount, red LED stop/turn/tail light. 10 super diodes for bright, dependable performance. Meets DOT FMVSS 108 requirements in any 360 degree position. Surface mount unit does not require panel cutout. Features sonically sealed, waterproof lens and housing in a single unit. All-weather molded plastic housing and durable lens protect against corrosion. Separate ground wire. Available in "plug-n-go" version (STL78RPG, STL78REZB and STL88RCPG) with molded connectors (male) or molded barrels (female); "plug-n-go" ensures an easy, watertight connection to the electrical harness. STL78RPG includes (3) 180 molded connectors and 14" leads. STL78REZB includes a 3-way female molded plug. STL78R3MB includes a 3-way female molded plug with Heavy Duty adhesive for easy, hardware-free application.Learn More
Super heavy-duty, flannel-backed vinyl with camoflage design, protects propane cylinders against weather and road grime.Learn More