- Strap features snap closure hooks on both ends to prevent hooks from becoming undone
- It is 2 inches wide by 7 feet long and is durable
- Has 5000 pounds load capacity and 1666 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long-life, extended drain capable*, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after-treatment cleanliness.
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT),with premium Group II baseoil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection.
- Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection.
- Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits.
- Endorsed and recommended by Cummins for use in Dodge Ram Turbo Diesels Learn More
- Yellow dicromate finished ratchet
- Double J hooks.
- Strong yellow polyester webbing. 5000 lb. maximum load.
- A must for motorcycle owners.
- Has a quick disconnect harness with ring-lug adaptor.
- Hook the harness up once.
- No need to take the battery out again to charge it.
- For 6 and 12 volt batteries.
$15.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV5-350 is 21/32" wide and 35.0" outside. Learn More
Replacement bowl for models 495 and 496 See-Thru fuel filters. Alcohol-resistant polymer material stands up to harsh weather conditions. With easy-to-use sediment drain valve. (Note: For best results, use GOLDENROD filter wrench for removal of See-Thru bowl, to prevent cracking during element changes).
- The outer diameter, including threads is 3.875”.
- The minor diameter, before the threads is 3.764”.
- The inner diameter, inside the bowl is 3.261”.