Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $9.99
Chime sounds when motion is detected at home, office and retail entrances for your peace of mind.
- Using a PIR sensor to detected movement, the transmitter can be placed near the entrance of your driveway, garage, shop, small business, or anywhere you want to monitor traffic.
- When motion is detected the receiver releases a pleasant chiming sound and column settings can be adjusted to high or low.
- Can be mounted at your front door, gate, or driveway to alert you when people or vehicles enter you property.
- Monitor the entry to your store, restaurant, reception, or lobby and be alerted when customers enter or leave when you are out of sight.
- Potentially acts as a deterrent for unwanted visitors.
- Mount the transmitter up to 200 ft. away from the receiver, anywhere you want to detect traffic or movement (indoors/outdoors).
- Fully wireless and includes mounting screws for quick and simple installation in minutes.
- Transmitter requires a 1 x "9V" battery (not included) and receiver requires 3 x "C" batteries (not included).
The Tool Shed Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are a necessity for any household! Use them to clean your kitchen, furniture, glass, electronics, and much more! You can even use these multi-purpose cloths on your vehicle!
- Super-soft microfiber cloths, ideal for cleaning tasks in the home, garage, office, and more
- Lint-free, streak-free cleaning; with a non-abrasive design that won't scratch surfaces, paints, or clear coats
- Ultra absorbent
- Machine washable
- Each cloth measures 12" x 16"
- Easily mounts to any tow vehicle
- 4-1/2" diameter polystyrene lenses
- Scratch-resistant magnetic base
- 80 in. between lights
- Ideal for towing application up to 80" wide
- 20 ft. wiring harness with standard 4-pin connectors
- Double-sided red brake lights and amber flashers
- Commercial grade magnets with protective covers
- DOT certified
- 1 7/8" x 5/8" x 1 1/2"
- Rated at 1,000 lbs
- Zinc Finish
- Fits Lawn & Garden Tractors and ATVs with a 5/8" platform hole
SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology? SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.
Note: SLiME is not recommended for use in tires mounted on chrome wheels.Learn More