Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped via UPS Ground or Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
$59.99The 24 LED Amber Light Bar is a great way to be noticed and stand out while on the road!Product Features:
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Current: 3 amps
- Light Source:LED
- 7 Flash Patterns - Can Be Changed Manually
- Lamp Color Available: Amber
- Cover Color: Clear
- On/Off switch
- 9 1/2' Cable
- 2 Magnet Standers
- Headlight Material: PMMA
- Length - 11 Inches
- Width - 6.5 Inches
- Height - 2.5 Inches
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $119.99
Dewalt is a trusted tool brand and this Dewalt 18V Ni-Cad Cordless Grease Gun is a product that you can trust to be durable and dependable when you purchase it. With the cordless grease gun you get the ease of use and power that Dewalt is known for with this all in one tool.
It has an impressive motor offers 9,000 max psi that enables it to power through clogged grease fittings. The Dewalt Cordless Grease Gun has a high volume pump that pushed up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications. The Cordless Grease gun has a variable speed trigger that offers precise control of the grease flow while you are working with it. It also offers an integrated no-mar foot design which allows the user to place the tool on a flat service when not using it.
The Dewalt 18V Ni-Cad Cordless Grease Gun has a 42" extra-long, flexible hose enabling you to reach the hard to reach grease fittings.
- Powerful motor delivers 9,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative anti-debris filter prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism .
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartridge changes
* This is just the tool. Does Not Include battery or chargerLearn More
12 PACK of Cans
Application Temperature Range
R-134a performance suffers at lower evaporator temperatures. In general it is not applied at temperatures below -10F, and it is not necessarily the most economical overall choice in some other applications. Traditional R-12 type applications have adopted several products as alternatives, including R-134a, R-22, R-404A/R-507, and numerousretrofit blends.
R-134a requires polyol ester (POE) lubricants, primarily for their ability to mix with HFC refrigerants. Traditional mineral oils and alkylbenzene do not mix with HFCs and will cause compressor failures. In addition, automotive air conditioning systems may also use polyalkaline glycol (PAG) lubricants (not typically seen in stationary equipment). Both POEs and PAGs will absorb moisture, and hold onto it, to a much greater extent than traditional lubricants. The moisture will promote reactions in the lubricant as well as the usual problems associated with water (corrosion, acid formation, etc.). The best way to dry a wet HFC system is to use a filter drier - run the system and change the drier - instead of relying on evacuation to clear the water.
Equipment built for R-12 will be sized a bit too small compared to equipment built for R-134a. In order to do the same job an R-134a system will need a larger compressor and larger heat exchangers. As a result a system which is retrofit from R-12 to R-134a will have lower capacity (run longer) and will probably develop higher head pressures (not enough condenser area). The lubricant will also need to be flushed and replaced with POE (residual mineral oil content less than 5%).
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
Why Switch from the Traditional R22 Refrigerants
Frost 22a Refrigerant Replaces R22 Substitutes
Frost 22a is sold as a second generation replacement for R407c, R404a and MO99.
- Do it Yourself!
- No license Required
- Use up to 40% less
- Lower operating costs
- Less heaed pressure, extremely efficient
- Non-ozone depleting product
- Non-Toxic, Non-Carcinogen - No Long Term health Risks
- Compatible with Mineral & Synthetic (Ester & Pag) Lubricants
- Proven Results
- Classified as Pharmaceutical Grade
- Government phasing out traditional R22
- Made in USA
- Hydro Carbon Leak Detector is recommended for checking Leaks (Leak Detector Not Included)
*This product is equaivalent to 30 lbs of traditional R-22. Because this is a lighter gas you will only need to use 1oz of 22A for every 2.5oz you had to use with traditional R-22.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.
**This is a flammable substance.
Guidelines for the Pressure of 22A
Charge low side pressure to around 70 PSI. Your high side pressure should be around 230-250 PSI. Always fill from the low pressure side. It should be at about 40-44 degrees on the evaporator coil. Those are the ranges of a typical charge.Learn More
- 6 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 5,000 pounds breaking strength
- 27,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
The ATV box is a great source of water resistant storage to accommodate any ATV. The lockable paddle handle provides for greater security of your valuable articles. - Water resistant storage - Provides secure storage space - Constructed of aluminum - Will never rust
Measures 7.75" x 20" x 12"Learn More
Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $99.99
- CAT Professional Booster Pack is built tough and rugged
- 1000 instant starting amps
- 2000 peak amps of boosting power suitable for starting most 12V vehicles including trucks, SUVs and equipment
- Heavy-duty AGM technology internal battery for superior cold-weather performance and long life.
- Built-in 2 amp high-efficiency charger recharges the internal battery up to 2 times faster than most other booster packs and can be left connected without risk of overcharging, so it's always ready to go
- 12V DC power outlet provides convenient portable power, ideal for cell phones, tablets and small AC power inverters
- Built-in work light and emergency flashers
- Reverse polarity alarm warns of reverse connections
This cargo carrier is the perfect addition to any road trip. When the car starts to get full, strap the cooler, luggage, stroller, whatever you may have to this cargo carrier and make more space inside your vehicle. This carrier attaches easily through a 2" receiver on your car and makes connecting and disconnecting a snap.
- Ultra light aluminum
- 500 lb. maximum capacity
- Attaches easily to your vehicle
Dimensions: 9.5" H x 49.5" W x 22.5" DLearn More