Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped via UPS Ground or Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $24.99
Economical Justrite Type I safety cans reduce fire risks and make everyday use of flammables easier and safer. Protection features include a 3.5" (88mm) long chemical resistant stainless steel flame arrester that stops flashback ignition, provides faster liquid flow, and offers exceptional durability. The self-venting, self-closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build-up and controls vapors and spills. Warning label includes an extra large ID zone for user labeling of contents to avoid misuse, reduce the potential for incompatible mixtures, or may be used to designate department or individual owner. Made of galvanized steel with a tough powder paint finish.
Comes with funnel
Meets OSHA and NFPA. FM approved, UL/ULC listed, Carb compliant, TÜV certified.
100% leak tested. 10 year warranty.Learn More
- Simple and smart retractable ratcheting system
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or get dirty
- Heavy vinyl-coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 1" x 10' long, black webbed, durable straps
- 1200 pounds load capacity and 400 pounds working load limit
The most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additive available is Stanadyne Performance Formula. It is the only additive that addresses virtually any diesel fuel-related problem with one product. 64 Oz - Treatus up to 250 GallonsLearn More
This yellow Justrite safety can provides self venting, self closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build up and controls vapors and spills.
- Faster liquid flow
- Superior chemical resistance
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Long length for safe insertion of gas nozzle
- Designate department location, work shift, crew or individual user
- Precision arrester screen stops flashback ignition to reduce fire risks
- Large id zone helps identify contents to reduce misuse or incompatible mixtures
- 1 x steel safety can with funnel
- Antimicrobial foam with 70% ethyl alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands
- Sealed refill bottle for TFX dispenser (sold separately) includes a fresh dispensing valve to help reduce potential germ exposure and a clear window to show fill level
- Contains four moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated
- Meets FDA healthcare personnel hand-washing requirements
- Nonaerosol foam stays on hands during use better than gel
Scientifically formulated to eliminate the stiction build-up that causes most injectors to fail. Pour one treatment of the Original Stiction Eliminator into your oil BEFORE replacing your injectors. In less than 4,000 miles you will see, hear and feel the difference as your injectors come back on line. And you'll save thousands of dollars by not replacing injectors that weren't broken to begin with! Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Original Stiction Eliminator will stop excessive black smoke and bucking and chugging on cold starts. Stiction Eliminator not only cleans injectors but other parts of the engine as well, including the turbocharger. Stiction Eliminator will also fortify your existing oil and help it to work more effectively. When used in conjunction with Diesel Extreme (fuel additive), your engine will regain its original performance power.
- 64 oz. Bottle (2 quarts)
- Powerful motor delivers 9,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications.
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings.
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative anti-debris filter prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism.
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartidge changes
***** This is just the Tool (Like Pictured without Battey), Does Not Include BatteryLearn More
Super Seal is for home and industrial applications to be used with R22, 502 & R410a Systems. It repairs leaks in evaporators, condensors, copper lines and solder joints. This product is an epoxy that reacts to water and air. When coming in contact with the atmosphere, it forms a seal over the leak. If your system stays charged for one day when running, this product will fix most leaks that you may encounter.
If there is air and water in your system, pull a deep vac on the system and boil moisture out of the system.
In most cases, if a system has not leaked below 15 psi, there is typically not air or moisture in the system. The system has greater pressure than what the atmospheric pressure is and cannot leak unless the system is below 15 degrees.
Note: A/C unit must be in operational condition and running before Super Seal can be installed.
- Install the can to the can tap (raise piercing valve so it does NOT pierce can)
- Connect the other end to your A/C unit (low pressure port -- big line)
- Turn on your A/C unit
- Pierce the can. Open the valve slowly with the can upside down. (Valve not included)
- When the can is empty, change the can and continue charging with refrigerant until you reach the manufacturer's pressure specs.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More