- 2 in x 27 ft
- Padded Handle
- Flat hook
- 10000 lb rated capacity
- 3333 lb working load limit
- Hi-test webbing
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
Travel with peace of mind with the Voltek 2 Gauge 600 Amp 20 Foot Booster Cables! These JC220HD booster cables are constructed with durability in mind. This jumper cable set is constructed of heavy duty 2 gauge copper clad aluminum wire and E-Z reach clamps. Both the clamps and the cables are color coded for easy polarity identification and are coated with kink-free weather resistant insulation. The contoured copper plated jaws attach easily to side post, top post, and remote battery access terminals. Use these Voltek jumper cables with confidence in any weather conditions.
These booster cables are versatile and will be a welcome addition to your automotive preparedness supplies. The 600 amp rating makes these booster cables by Voltek a useful choice for commercial applications, yet they can still be used to start tractors and small machinery safely. 20 feet of cable provides enough length to reach between vehicles in tight spots.
- Heavy Duty 2 Gauge Wire
- 600 amp
- 20 feet long
- Color coded for easy polarity identification
- Contoured jaws fits original equipment side batter cable bolts
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $10.99
This is the product of choice for optimal winter operation. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost contains the most effective antigel additive package available in the diesel industry - no blending with No.1 diesel or kerosene is needed to achieve maximum winter protection. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost keeps fuel injectors clean and boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts and a smoother running engine.Learn More
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $99.99
Dewalt is a trusted tool brand and this Dewalt 18V Ni-Cad Cordless Grease Gun is a product that you can trust to be durable and dependable when you purchase it. With the cordless grease gun you get the ease of use and power that Dewalt is known for with this all in one tool.
It has an impressive motor offers 9,000 max psi that enables it to power through clogged grease fittings. The Dewalt Cordless Grease Gun has a high volume pump that pushed up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications. The Cordless Grease gun has a variable speed trigger that offers precise control of the grease flow while you are working with it. It also offers an integrated no-mar foot design which allows the user to place the tool on a flat service when not using it.
The Dewalt 18V Ni-Cad Cordless Grease Gun has a 42" extra-long, flexible hose enabling you to reach the hard to reach grease fittings.
- Powerful motor delivers 9,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative anti-debris filter prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism .
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartridge changes
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $9.99
Chime sounds when motion is detected at home, office and retail entrances for your peace of mind.
- Using a PIR sensor to detected movement, the transmitter can be placed near the entrance of your driveway, garage, shop, small business, or anywhere you want to monitor traffic.
- When motion is detected the receiver releases a pleasant chiming sound and column settings can be adjusted to high or low.
- Can be mounted at your front door, gate, or driveway to alert you when people or vehicles enter you property.
- Monitor the entry to your store, restaurant, reception, or lobby and be alerted when customers enter or leave when you are out of sight.
- Potentially acts as a deterrent for unwanted visitors.
- Mount the transmitter up to 200 ft. away from the receiver, anywhere you want to detect traffic or movement (indoors/outdoors).
- Fully wireless and includes mounting screws for quick and simple installation in minutes.
- Transmitter requires a 1 x "9V" battery (not included) and receiver requires 3 x "C" batteries (not included).
Ratcheting Tie-Down Strap is 2 inches wide by 27 feet long and has a load capacity of 10,000 lbs and 3300 pounds WLL (work load limit). Erickson has been producing tie-down straps and related products for over 25 years. Erickson strives to provide the safest products available with the consumer in mind.
- Easy and secure ratcheting system
- 2 in x 27 ft
- 10000 lb rated capacity
- 3333 lb working load limit
- Hi-test webbing
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
Imagine you are helping plow the roads in your town on a dark winter evening. It is already very difficult to see due to the harsh weather conditions. Making sure that you are able to be seen in your truck is to the utmost importance. With Rural King's LED light bar, you can make sure all incoming traffic and pedestrians can easily see that you are coming. Not only will you be noticed, but you will stand out, making it impossible for someone to miss you. There are 7 flash patterns that you can choose from and the light bar comes with a DC 12V adapter so you can plug it right into your cigarette lighter port in your truck. The LED light bar is incredibly easy to install too! With 2 magnets attached to the bottom of the light bar, just set it on top of your truck and it will remain in place. So get yourself a LED light bar today and start being seen! Product features are as follows:Product Features:
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Current: 3 amps
- Light Source:LED
- 7 Flash Patterns - Can Be Changed Manually
- Lamp Color Available: Amber
- Cover Color: Clear
- On/Off switch
- 9 1/2' Cable
- 2 Magnet Standers
- Headlight Material: PMMA
- Length - 11 Inches
- Width - 6.5 Inches
- Height - 2.5 Inches
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $69.99
Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long-life, extended drain capable*, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after-treatment cleanliness.
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT),with premium Group II baseoil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection.
- Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection.
- Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits.
- Endorsed and recommended by Cummins for use in Dodge Ram Turbo Diesels Learn More
Scientifically formulated to eliminate the stiction build-up that causes most injectors to fail. Pour one treatment of the Original Stiction Eliminator into your oil BEFORE replacing your injectors. In less than 4,000 miles you will see, hear and feel the difference as your injectors come back on line. And you'll save thousands of dollars by not replacing injectors that weren't broken to begin with! Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Original Stiction Eliminator will stop excessive black smoke and bucking and chugging on cold starts. Stiction Eliminator not only cleans injectors but other parts of the engine as well, including the turbocharger. Stiction Eliminator will also fortify your existing oil and help it to work more effectively. When used in conjunction with Diesel Extreme (fuel additive), your engine will regain its original performance power.
- 64 oz. Bottle (2 quarts)