Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate
- Breaks the most stubborn beads with ease.
- Reduces user fatigue with its spring action design.
- This design prevents slide hammer kick back.
- The wedge foot is forced between the bead and rim flange, delivering blow directly to the tip.
- Heavy duty tool, will not break.
- 6 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 5,000 pounds breaking strength
- 27,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
Tire Sealant Pump for pails through 6-1/2 gallons. Includes set screw collar, return valve, 5’ vinyl hose, cover and quick connect coupler.
- Dispenses approximately 1 Gallon per 16 lift strokes
- Collar is adjustable allowing the user to vary the length of each stroke and amount to be dispensed per stroke
- Return valve (240-115)
- 5 ft. vinyl hose (240-122)
- Powder coated cover
- Quick connect valve stem coupler (240-127)
- 1500-watt peak surge power.
- Built-In, High-Speed Cooling Fan – helps keep the unit cool.
- On/Off Switch and LED Indicator.
- Heavy Duty Clamps – connect directly to vehicle battery.
- Ideal for running computers, faxes, cell phones, lights, power tools, TVs, VCRs, stereos, radios, CD players, blenders and portable vacuums in cars, trucks, boats, SUVs and RVs.
- Nylon, PTFE and stainless steel construction
- Fits 15-55 Gallon Container
- Dispenses approx. 1-gallon per 8 lifts
- Includes bung adapter
- Used for acetone, Ethanol, methanol, anhydrous ammonia, anti-freeze, benzene, boric acid, detergents, diesel fuel, ethylene glycol, fuel oils, glycerin, kerosene, lacquers, toluene, turpentine and urea (DEF).
Rural King Automotive AGM Batteries are absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Rural King AGM batteries provide more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new. Buy an AGM battery online and receive free battery testing and installation at any Rural King store!
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 78 Part Number RK-AGM78 CCA at 0°F 770 RC MIN @ 25A 120 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 60 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 7 1/16" W x 7 1/8" H Battery Terminal Type S
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More