- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 15'
- Tensile strength: 37,500 lbs.
Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate
Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
The Rigid Industries Halo Torch is one of the most powerful, most versatile LED flashlights on the market today. It offers five modes of operation - High, Medium, Low, Flasher, and SOS. The Halo combines the latest in US-made LED's with a machined aluminum reflector to achieve extremely high output in a small package. The Halo Torch has a nice wide beam for area illumination and, when set to High, it produces 800 raw lumens with a focused center that projects 1,000 feet. At roughly the same size as a Mini Maglite®, the Halo Torch has almost 10 times more light output. The Halo can run for almost 3 hours on a full charge and is impact and water resistant. This kit includes a rechargeable battery and both a 110V wall charger and an AC/DC 12V charger for your vehicle.
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- Water Resistant Up to 1m
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Rechargeable Battery
- 110V Wall Charger
- AC/DC 12V Charger for Vehicle
Modes of Operation:
- High (800 Lumens)
- Medium (500 Lumens)
- Low (200 Lumens)
- SOS Strobe (Morse Code)
LED's 1 Raw Lumens 800 Lux @ 10m 250.0 Beam Distance 316.2 m Peak Beam Intensity 25,000 cd Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family Flashlights
- Fully Automatic Microprocessor Controlled
- 100 Amp Engine Start – for emergency starting.
- 12 30 Amp Fast Charge – self-adjusting, variable charge rates for everyday charging needs and maintaining your battery in peak condition. Charges and automatically desulfates and restores car, truck, RV, farm equipment, AGM, gel cell and deep-cycle batteries.
- 2 Amp Slow Charge – for charging and maintaining small batteries; charges motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and lawn tractor batteries.
- 125 Amp, Sure-Grip Clamps – for top and side-mounted battery posts.
- Electronic Touch-Pad Controls – easy-to-select switches for Digital Display, Battery Type or Charge/Start. Choose from 12V regular automotive, 12V deep-cycle, 12V AGM or gel cell and 6V regular batteries.
- Built-in Digital Voltmeter/Tester – helps diagnose problems.
- Retractable Handle – for easy portability. Cord wrap on back.
Block the sun from penetrating your Class A windshield. One size fit's almost every Class A windshield with no drilling necessary. This is a must-have product for anyone who camps in the sun. While drapes and folding windshield reflectors prevent light from entering the windshield, this product stops the heat, eliminating the greenhouse effect. Plus, it prevents dashboards and curtains from fading in the sunlight. A cheaper, easier alternative to custom-fit windshield covers that will not leave your coach full of drilled holes.
- Constructed using patented Tyvek® RV™ fabric by DuPont™.
- Patent pending design secures in minutes with no need for drilling.
- Quick-connect buckles attach at 3 contact points: mirrors (bottom & top mounted models) and any accessory on the RV roof.
- Decreases need for A/C usage while camping.
- Includes storage bag.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- 140" W at the top; 102" W at bottom
- Height: 70"
- Stainless steel construction (316 alloy)
- Polypropylene bung adapter
- Dispenses approx. 1-gal. per 8 lifts
- Fits 15 - 55-gallon drums
- PTFE packing and seals
- Used for dispensing mild acids, detergents, antifreeze, windshield fluids, MEK, Lacquer Thinner, DEF and acetone.
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included
Turn wasted space into a useful storage area under your fifth wheel overhang. Great for outdoor furniture and bicycles. Zipper doors for easy access to stored goods on all three sides. New removable Velcro cutout for extra large tongues. Extends from bottom front of the unit to the ground. Nylon zippers for easy access. Made of heavy-duty three-layer, White laminated vinyl. Includes screw-in snap fasteners and tent spikes. For correct fit, measure height and length around front of overhang. Professional installation recommended.
Comes in 3 different sizes:
- 64" High x 236" Long
- 64" High x 266" Long
- 64" High x 296" Long