- A must for heavy-duty work.
- High-output, portability and 6 and 12 volt capabilities make this a popular all-steel, bench-style charger.
- 200 amp engine start means you can start an engine in the dead of winter.
- 200 amp engine start – for emergency starting.
- 30 amp charge – for very fast charging. Charges in 1 to 3 hours.
- 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 5-function volt/rate selector.
- Back-lit, impact-resistant color-coded meter – for easy viewing day or night.
This Better Built truck box provides, secure, organized storage for small parts and is designed to fit either in front or behind wheel well.
H: 18"Learn More
Grease Booster Control Handle.
- Each pull of the handle increases pressure to a maximum 10,000 PSI
- Aluminum construction
- 1/8" NPT inlet
- 1/8" NPT outlet
- Grease coupler (28)
This high-capacity 12 volt NiCad rechargeable battery easily snaps in for use with the PowerLuber 12 Volt Grease Gun. Dispenses a minimum of three grease cartridges under normal conditions. Have a second battery pack charged and ready to go for uninterrupted all day lubrication! 1300 mA-hour capacity.Learn More
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of the Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 20° Flood Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 10 Amp Draw 0.72 LED's 2 Raw Lumens 784 Lux @ 10m 87.1 Beam Distance 186.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 8,711 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family SR-M
Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into an even more versatile tool. This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 - Winch Tensioner
- 1 - Custom Nose Attachment
- 1 - 8ft. Tree Saver Strap
- 1 - Pair/Hi-Lift Gloves
- Hardware & Gear Bag
Rotary Hand Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. A rotary vane type pump for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and similar light petroleum products. Heavy-duty cast iron body, dual vanes, and bung adapter. Discharge spout threaded 3/4-inch NPT (Male). Includes MODEL 2178 Hose and MODEL 53 nozzle holster. Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 13 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution)
- Fits 15-55-gallon drums
- Rotary vane design for smooth and easy operation
- 2" Bung Adapter (502-316)
- Cast Iron Pump Construction
- 1 piece rigid suction tube 39.25" long
- Rubber water deflector for suction pipe (WD950)
- Black rubber 3/4" x 8 ft. Hose (2178)
- Manual Nozzle (L30-90N)
- Holster (53)
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of equipment and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need Black Bull 3.5 Gallon Portable Parts Washer. This 5 gallon parts washer with a 3.5 gallon solvent capacity is small and easy to move. The pump can output up to 210 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to .3 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fusible-link arm with steel lid, and a convenient removable tray with drainage holes that allow for quick drying and easy examination of parts.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing, small size is easily to transport
- Convenient removable tray with drainage holes
- Black powder coat paint finish
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Flexible chrome plated nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- 120 Volts / 60 Hz water pump
- Fusible link arm and steel lid
- Recirculates .3gpm of solvent
- Rated voltage 120 Volt / 60 Hz
Tank Capacity 5 gallons Solvent Capacity 3.5 gallons Max. Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 22 gph flow rate Max. Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 210 gph flow rate Overall Dimensions 18" W x 9" H x 13.5" D