Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of equipment and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need Black Bull 3.5 Gallon Portable Parts Washer. This 5 gallon parts washer with a 3.5 gallon solvent capacity is small and easy to move. The pump can output up to 210 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to .3 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fusible-link arm with steel lid, and a convenient removable tray with drainage holes that allow for quick drying and easy examination of parts.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing, small size is easily to transport
- Convenient removable tray with drainage holes
- Black powder coat paint finish
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Flexible chrome plated nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- 120 Volts / 60 Hz water pump
- Fusible link arm and steel lid
- Recirculates .3gpm of solvent
- Rated voltage 120 Volt / 60 Hz
Tank Capacity 5 gallons Solvent Capacity 3.5 gallons Max. Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 22 gph flow rate Max. Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 210 gph flow rate Overall Dimensions 18" W x 9" H x 13.5" D
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included
Dee Zee bed mats - A easy way to protect your investment in your truck. While protecting it also prevents loaded items in the bed from shifting with its non-skid surface.
- Protects your bed and keeps cargo from shifting
- Thick, 3/8 In. (952 mm) rubber
- High-strength, cord-enhanced that resists most chemical spills and will not crack, rust or break - even in extreme temperatures
- Rubber cleats on backside help keep mat in place and allow water drainage
Part Number: DZ86928 Weight: 35.0 lbs Anti-Slip / Non-Skid: Yes Assembled / Ready To Assemble: Assembled Thickness (in): .375 Bed Liner / Mat Material: Nyracord® Color / Finish: Black Cut To Fit: No Impact Resistant: Yes Installation Instructions Included: No Length (in): 64.5 Liner / Mat Design: Truck Bed Mat Recommended Cleaning Method: Soap & Water Tools or Other Items Required For Assembly: N/A Weight (lbs): 40 Width (in): 64
The DynaCharge Economy Wheel Charger is a made from a dependable solid-state design. It features an easy to read, color coded meter and an automatic resetting circuit breaker. The 6 foot power cord & output cables total to a 12-foot reach.
- 140A Cranking Assist
- 55A Boost Charge
- 20A Rapid Charge
- 2A Slow Charge
Features and Includes:
- Charge Meter
- 6-foot Input Cord and Output Leads
- Steel Clamps
- Manual Operation
- Trilingual Packaging and Owner's Manual
Rotary Hand Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. A rotary vane type pump for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and similar light petroleum products. Heavy-duty cast iron body, dual vanes, and bung adapter. Discharge spout threaded 3/4-inch NPT (Male). Includes MODEL 2178 Hose and MODEL 53 nozzle holster. Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 13 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution)
- Fits 15-55-gallon drums
- Rotary vane design for smooth and easy operation
- 2" Bung Adapter (502-316)
- Cast Iron Pump Construction
- 1 piece rigid suction tube 39.25" long
- Rubber water deflector for suction pipe (WD950)
- Black rubber 3/4" x 8 ft. Hose (2178)
- Manual Nozzle (L30-90N)
- Holster (53)
- This part is required to install your Weatherguard Protect-A-Rail Cab Protector solidly to your truck bed.
- New style mounting bracket requires only one hole in the front rail and two holes in the side rail of the truck bed.
- Fits: 1999 and newer Super Duty F-250/F-350 and 1996 and older F-150/F-250/F-350
Rotary Pump - Fits 15 to 55 gallon drums with 2" bung opening. Dispenses gasoline, diesal fuel and similar light petroleum products. Constructed of cast iron. Includes telescoping tube assembly 2" NTP bung adapter, 3/4" threaded NPT discharge spout, 8 ft. X 3/4" rubber hose nozzle. Dispenses 7.5 gallons per 100 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution).
- DO NOT USE WITH: Acids or alkaline solutions, trichlene, perchlene, thinner, etc.
Lube Pump - fits 120 lb. full open head drums. Includes pump, drum cover, and 5’ of clear vinyl hose with curved discharge nozzle.Learn More