Low Profile Drum Ramp for Containment Platforms.
- Dimensions: 45.5" x 32" x 8"
- Load Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
$20 Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2015 through February 28, 2015!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 51 JIS Part Number FP-AGM51JISDS CCA at 0°F 440 RC MIN @ 25A 75 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 45 Dimensions 9 5/16" L x 4 15/16" W x 8 1/2" H Battery Termial Type JIS
2 Drum Spill Containment Pallet.
- Spill Capacity: 30 Gallons
- Dimensions: 26.25" W x 51.5" D x 6.5" H
- Load Capacity: 5,000 lbs
Regular Price: $199.97
Special Price: $179.97
- 18-gauge steel construction with fully welded seams and formed edges
- Reliable push button latch releases on models 814000 and 815000
- Sliding tray provides convenient storage for small items
- Wide high-strength carrying handles provide a secure grip when moving the chest
- Cam-style lock locks the lid down tight to protect the contents
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite white powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
- Restore don't replace.
- The best way to fix damaged threads.
- A 30-second solution to an hour-long job.
- Repairs wheel studs, spindles, and standard threaded studs.
- Damaged studs can be renewed in minutes without removing the caliper, rotor, or stud.
- Unique, patented hinged design (instead of two separate halves).
- Every shop needs them.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Unit comes complete in a plastic carrying case.
Sizes: 9/16-18, 5/8-18, 14mm-1.50, 14mm-2.0, 7/16-20R, 12mm-1.25, 12mm-1.50, 12mm-1.75"Learn More
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum Diamond Plate
- Carrying Handle
- Lockable Clasp
- 30'' long
- 12'' wide
- 11'' high
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1000 Drum Diameter: 18.6 in. Warmer Length: 58.5 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
Low-Profile EcoPolyBlend™ Accumulation Centers only measure 5-1/2” (140-mm) high for easy handling of drums. Made of recycled polyethylene, these accumulation centers are nearly impervious to chemicals, including acids and corrosives. Seamless construction eliminates leaks, making these ideal for drum filling and dispensing operations. Self-locating grates won’t ride-up, and are removable for easy cleaning. Combine 2-, 4-, 6-, and 8-drum modular units to create your own customized system. Use the optional joining clips to firmly lock units together. Sumps remain separate and clips can be removed for easy repositioning.
Dirt hiding black accumulation centers are made from 100% recycled polyethylene; high visibility yellow accumulation centers contain 45% recycled polyethylene.
Use optional Sump-to-Sump™ drain kit (includes joining clips and transfer tube) for applications requiring a continuous sump. Kit allows you to join centers together, on-site, for full compliance with EPA regulations when sump capacities reach 66 gallons (250 L)
Kit includes one pair stainless steel joining clips, one pair rubber grommets, one polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) transfer tube. (Patent No US 6,622,879,B1)Learn More
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Flush Mount - This particular model is specifically designed to be recessed into a truck bumper, a utility bed, the hull of a boat, or any application where you need the light to look clean and be out of the way. Once installed, the light is only 1/4" tall, which means you can have all the benefits of the surface mount lights in an OEM quality, flush installation.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Driving Pattern - Rigid's engineering team designed the Driving version of our Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED Colors Available:
Watts 11.25 Amp Draw 0.82 LED's 3 Raw Lumens 1125 Lux @ 10m 76.5 Beam Distance 175.0 m Peak Beam Intensity 7,653 cd Mount Type Flush Finish Color Black Optics Specter - Driving Family SR-M
Rotary pump. Heavy-duty and multi-directional. Telescoping suction tube to fit various size containers. Cast iron, with self adjusting vanes. Pumps in either direction by a few reverse turns of the handle, one gallon per 10 revolutions. Comes complete with threaded 3/4" NPT (Male) discharge spout and bung adapter for 2" steel drum openings. These pumps will siphon to a lower level.
- Cast iron construction
- For 15-55-gallon drums
- Telescoping suction tube
- Minimum length: 20"
- Maximum length: 40"
- 3 self adjusting vanes
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 10 revolutions
- Smooth operation
- 2" NPT Bung adapter
- 3/4" NPT discharge spout (M)
- 3/4" x 8 ft. Clear Vinyl Hose Included (2158)