Lube Pump - fits 120 lb. full open head drums. Includes pump, drum cover, and 5’ of clear vinyl hose with curved discharge nozzle.Learn More
Hand pump for dispensing grease from 25 to 50-lb pails. Includes 22-lb fully enclosed container. Heavy duty cast iron construction. Includes spring loaded follower plate. Easy to carry handle.
- Variable stroke develops up to 4,000 PSI
- Delivers 0.3-oz. per stroke
- 22-lb. steel container with carrying handle
- Heavy duty cast iron pump
- 6 1/2-ft. high pressure hose with 4 jaw coupler
- Spring loaded follower plate
- Container must be used with this pump and bulk filled
- Recommended for grease up to NLGI No. 3
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Vanes: PPS
- Seals: FKM
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for DEF, petroleum products, water-based chemicals and chlorinated solvents
Regular Price: $54.99
Special Price: $46.74Product Features
- Rated to 18,000 lbs
- 4" Drop, 2 3/4" Rise
- 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" Solid Steel Shank
- 1 1/4" Diameter Trailer Ball Hole
- Black Powder Coat Finish
Mount kit to install Dually or D2 lights in your factory fog light cavities (No Drilling Necessary). Works with 2007-2013 GMC 1500 models also fits 2007.5-2010 GMC 2500/3500. Made of 304 Stainless Steel. Cardinal BK--59 corrosion/scratch resistant powder coat.
- Fits GMC 1500 / 2500 / 3500
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- A must for heavy-duty work.
- High-output, portability and 6 and 12 volt capabilities make this a popular all-steel, bench-style charger.
- 200 amp engine start means you can start an engine in the dead of winter.
- 200 amp engine start – for emergency starting.
- 30 amp charge – for very fast charging. Charges in 1 to 3 hours.
- 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 5-function volt/rate selector.
- Back-lit, impact-resistant color-coded meter – for easy viewing day or night.
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is an extra high performance diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life and drain intervals in the most severe on and off-highway applications. The advanced chemistry of this product delivers exceptional performance in both modern high-output, low-emission engines including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) as well as older engines operating on low or higher sulfur fuel. As a result, this product meets or exceeds the new API CI-4 service category and JASO industry specifications. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments found in the trucking, mining, construction, quarrying, and agricultural industries. This product also meets the latest API specifications for gasoline engines and mixed fleets. The outstanding performance reserve of Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is the result of extensive cooperative development work with major OEMs and advanced additive chemistry with patented Trimer technology. These enhancements assure excellent control of oil thickening due to soot buildup and exposure to higher temperatures and provide outstanding resistance to oxidation, corrosion, wear, and high temperature deposits. Due to its unique formulation, it also meets the more demanding SAE 10W cold temperature pumping requirements.Learn More