The Rigid Industries Halo Torch is one of the most powerful, most versatile LED flashlights on the market today. It offers five modes of operation - High, Medium, Low, Flasher, and SOS. The Halo combines the latest in US-made LED's with a machined aluminum reflector to achieve extremely high output in a small package. The Halo Torch has a nice wide beam for area illumination and, when set to High, it produces 800 raw lumens with a focused center that projects 1,000 feet. At roughly the same size as a Mini Maglite®, the Halo Torch has almost 10 times more light output. The Halo can run for almost 3 hours on a full charge and is impact and water resistant. This kit includes a rechargeable battery and both a 110V wall charger and an AC/DC 12V charger for your vehicle.
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- Water Resistant Up to 1m
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Rechargeable Battery
- 110V Wall Charger
- AC/DC 12V Charger for Vehicle
Modes of Operation:
- High (800 Lumens)
- Medium (500 Lumens)
- Low (200 Lumens)
- SOS Strobe (Morse Code)
LED's 1 Raw Lumens 800 Lux @ 10m 250.0 Beam Distance 316.2 m Peak Beam Intensity 25,000 cd Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family Flashlights
Fully automatic means never worrying about an overcharge. This all-around charger accommodates everyday 6 and 12 volt charging needs. • 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours. • Control circuit for fully automatic charging – brings battery to full charge, then shuts off. Starts again if battery condition starts to drop off from non-use. • Back-lit, impact-resistant, color-coded meter – for easy viewing day or night.Learn More
Protect your travel trailer investment with the most durable contour-fit RV cover on the market. The ADCO exclusive Dupont Tyvek® RV top panel provides maximum protection against the sun's damaging U.V. rays. High performance polypropylene sides insure maximum breathability and virtually eliminate mold and mildew. Especially useful in dusty climates. Contoured to fit the curves of Pop-Up trailers. Strap and buckle attachments prevent billowing in windy locations and allow for a custom look. Reinforced, elasticized corners resist tears and snags. Includes storage bag for easy stowing of cover when not in use. Exclude hitch when measuring your trailer to determine the cover needed for a proper fit.
- The most durable ALL CLIMATE Folding Trailer cover on the market
- Dupont Tyvek® top panel provides maximum protection against the sun's damaging U.V. rays
- High performance polypropylene sides insure maximum breathability
- Strap and buckle attachments prevent billowing
- Reinforced, elasticized corners resist tears and snags
- Front and Rear Cinching system
- Storage bag
- For proper fit, make sure to include bumpers and spare tire when measuring your trailer. You can exclude the hitch and ground clearance. Covers are not intended to cover hitch. Scaled to fit trailers up to 104" Wide and 60" Side Wall Height (excluding ground clearance)
- Made to accommodate roof-top accessories such as A/C
- 2 year manufacturers replacement warranty
Sizing Part # Length Cover Dimensions(LxWxH) 22890 Up to 8 96" x 85" x 42" 22891 8' 1" - 10' 120" x 88" x 48" 22892 10' 1" - 12' 144" x 88" x 48" 22893 12' 1" - 14' 168" x 88" x 54" 22894 14' 1" - 16' 192" x 88" x 54" 22895 16' 1" - 18' 216" x 88" x 54"
Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate
Block the sun from penetrating your Class A windshield. One size fit's almost every Class A windshield with no drilling necessary. This is a must-have product for anyone who camps in the sun. While drapes and folding windshield reflectors prevent light from entering the windshield, this product stops the heat, eliminating the greenhouse effect. Plus, it prevents dashboards and curtains from fading in the sunlight. A cheaper, easier alternative to custom-fit windshield covers that will not leave your coach full of drilled holes.
- Constructed using patented Tyvek® RV™ fabric by DuPont™.
- Patent pending design secures in minutes with no need for drilling.
- Quick-connect buckles attach at 3 contact points: mirrors (bottom & top mounted models) and any accessory on the RV roof.
- Decreases need for A/C usage while camping.
- Includes storage bag.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- 140" W at the top; 102" W at bottom
- Height: 70"