SURGE Series 2.0 Lighting features an extruded aluminum housing and full circuit board construction. Each Cree LED is capable of producing a whopping 270 lumens. Other features including the 93% optically pure PMMA lens, and IP68 rating makes the Surge 2.0 Series tough to beat!
- 8 LED boasts 2160 lumens
- 2 Mounting Configurations: Base Mounts or Lateral Screws (Add lateral mount brackets for $20)
- 30 degees range of vertical motion when using base mounts
- 180 degrees of vertical motion when using lateral screws or optional lateral mount kit
- 50,000 hour operating life
Input Voltage 12 V DC Amp Draw 1.5 A Housing Extruded Aluminum Alloy Lens PMMA Operating Temperature -40 to 185° F Dimensions 3.25" H x 3.50" D x 6.0" L Weight 2.9 lb
Here's our widest bi-fold ramp. The LL48697 is designed specifically for larger ATV's. With its 48" width, you will have room to spare with most models of four wheelers.Learn More
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Wide Pattern - The Wide version of the Specter optics system projects a less concentrated beam to provide better visibility of a larger area while still reducing the amount of wasted light. It produces the same lumen output and center intensity as the Driving version, but its scalloped design allows more light to spill to each side for a wider horizontal dispersion.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 11.25 Amp Draw 0.82 LED's 3 Raw Lumens 1125 Lux @ 10m 66.2 Beam Distance 162.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 6,618 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Specter - Wide Family SR-M
Low Profile Drum Ramp for Containment Platforms.
- Dimensions: 45.5" x 32" x 8"
- Load Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
$20 Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2015 through February 28, 2015!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 34 Part Number FP-AGM34DS CCA at 0°F 770 RC MIN @ 25A 120 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 60 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 7 1/16" W x 7 7/8" H Battery Terminal Type A