Manufacturer Rebate on Every AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2016 through August, 31 2016!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Rural King Automotive AGM Batteries are absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Rural King AGM batteries provide more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new. Buy an AGM battery online and receive free battery testing and installation at any Rural King store!
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 78 Part Number RK-AGM78 CCA at 0°F 770 RC MIN @ 25A 120 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 60 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 7 1/16" W x 7 1/8" H Battery Terminal Type S
With the Armor 400 car cover you can protect your car in areas of high sun exporsure, rain or snow.
- 4 layers
- Mirror pockets
- UV resistant
- 100% breathable
- Water repellent
- Elasticized for a snug fit
- To prevent wind loss
- Grommets for security cable (cable not included)
- Storage bag
**See the fit guide in the mannual tab.
Sizing Part # Size Length 31004 A Up to 13' 4" 31005 B 13' 5" - 14' 2" 31006 C 14' 3" to 15' 31007 D 15' 1" to 16' 31008 E 16' 1" to 17' 6" 31009 F 17' 7" to 18'9"
- Reduce back injuries in shop.
- Tire/wheel is rotated left or right on tiltable roller pads for perfect stud alignment.
- Perfect for 8-10 hole Budd type wheels.
- Removes tire/rim assembly fast and easy.
- Increases productivity.
- Saves time, money, and is maintenance free.
- Heavy duty tubular construction lifts 280 lbs.
- 3" caster/wheels roll the truck wheels for effortless removal or replacement.
- Works with tires 19.5" through 24.5".
- Use on standard size truck tire/wheel.
Lube Pump - fits 120 lb. full open head drums. Includes pump, drum cover, and 5’ of clear vinyl hose with curved discharge nozzle.Learn More
The Rigid Industries Adjustable Bar Mount Kit includes two (2) adjustable mounts; one for each end of one of Rigid's light bars. These mounts are extremely versatile, allowing for up to 1" of adjustment to position your light exactly where you need it. Made in the USA from light weight black anodized billet aluminum.
- 1.750" Tubing
- Black Finish
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Universal Bar Mount
- Made in the USA!
**********LIGHT NOT INCLUDED***********Learn More
The Rigid Industries Halo Torch is one of the most powerful, most versatile LED flashlights on the market today. It offers five modes of operation - High, Medium, Low, Flasher, and SOS. The Halo combines the latest in US-made LED's with a machined aluminum reflector to achieve extremely high output in a small package. The Halo Torch has a nice wide beam for area illumination and, when set to High, it produces 800 raw lumens with a focused center that projects 1,000 feet. At roughly the same size as a Mini Maglite®, the Halo Torch has almost 10 times more light output. The Halo can run for almost 3 hours on a full charge and is impact and water resistant. This kit includes a rechargeable battery and both a 110V wall charger and an AC/DC 12V charger for your vehicle.
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- Water Resistant Up to 1m
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Rechargeable Battery
- 110V Wall Charger
- AC/DC 12V Charger for Vehicle
Modes of Operation:
- High (800 Lumens)
- Medium (500 Lumens)
- Low (200 Lumens)
- SOS Strobe (Morse Code)
LED's 1 Raw Lumens 800 Lux @ 10m 250.0 Beam Distance 316.2 m Peak Beam Intensity 25,000 cd Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family Flashlights
This clever hand held steam cleaner is designed to move with you as you clean and sanitize your entire home or office using Vapamore’s 100% chemical-free cleaning system. The brilliantly engineered portable steam cleaner includes the largest array of accessories and attachments on the market, more than any other hand held steam cleaner available. Versatility and power are realized in a machine that was specifically created for high performance cleaning on the move.
- Produces 210º Steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes without Chemicals
- Removes Dirt, Grease, Grime and Stains
- Kills Germs Dust Mites Mold and Mildew
- Portable Hand Held Design
- Largest Selection of Accessories
- Weighs only 3.5 Pounds
- 1000 Watt Water Heater
- Steam Hose & Connector
- Accessory Tool Adapter
- Jet Nozzle
- Detail Scraper
- Nylon Brush Straight
- Nylon Grout Brush
- Nylon Medium Duty Brush
- Large Nylon Brush
- Small Brass Brush
- Large Brass Brush
- Large Stainless Steel Brush
- Fabric Steamer & Squeegee
- Cotton Cover x 3
- Measuring Cup
- Carrying Case
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Model: MR-75 AMICO
- Power: 115 V 60 Hz
- Heating Element: 1000 W
- Steam Pressure: 43.5 psi
- Boiler Temp: 210° F
- Tank Capacity: 6.7 fl oz
- Heating Time: 4 min
- Power Cord Length: 10'
- Steam Hose Length 3'
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- ETL Certified
Tragically, on average, two children are killed each week and approximately 50 people are hospitalized after being hit by vehicles backing up. Since 2001, about 600 children have died in these non-traffic related, rollover incidents. Drivers cannot see the children and other pedestrians behind them because their “blind zone” inhibits rearward visibility. The blind zone, which can actually be 34 feet or more in length on light trucks and larger sport utility vehicles, can hide as many as 60 children from the driver’s view.
For these reasons, PEAK Performance is proud to introduce its new PEAK Performance Back-Up Camera System. This accessory works on most kinds of vehicles and features a full 2.4-inch by 3.5-inch LCD color monitor that provides easy-to-see rear coverage on automobiles, trucks, SUVs and minivans. It also includes a water-resistant color camera and a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the camera and the display monitor. The automatic screen turns on upon shifting into reverse gear. The complete installation takes less than an hour for most novices and just minutes for those with a little bit more expertise.
The camera mounts above the rear license plate using the same mounting holes as the plate, while the LCD monitor mounts to the inside front windshield with an easily removable suction cup mechanism. Once mounted, the monitor itself easily pivots on two axes for the driver’s viewing adjustment.
The rear image is wirelessly transmitted from the camera above the license plate to the monitor on the front windshield via a 2.4GHz transmitter. Image transmission will only take place after the rear camera and transmitter are wired to the rear backup light circuitry. The LCD monitor, powered by 12 volts, plugs into the vehicle’s lighter or power adapter outlet. The brightness and contrast control on the monitor can be adjusted, the image orientation controlled and the LCD screen turned off, all from the driver’s seat.
More than 50 percent of households have one child or more. Approximately 65 percent of all drivers fall between the age of 18 to 45, a very likely range for parents with small children. More than 40 percent of drivers own a minivan, SUV or pickup truck that can have blind spots that can exceed 34 feet, and more than 50 percent of the top 20-selling vehicles in the United States do have blind spots greater than 30 feet.
- Wireless Camera broadcast for quick and easy installation.
- Brightness and contrast controls
- Reverse Image control
- Water resistant camera with day or night time use.
- 3.5" Color LCD Monitor
Extra heavy-duty automotive quality white vinyl will match most RV paint schemes and protect your dashboard from fading and cracking due to sun exposure. Provides privacy and keeps temperatures cooler inside the vehicle. Sewn-in door pockets and extra strength magnets hold cover securely in place. Included storage bag. No installation required.
- Class C
- Available in standard white only
- 3 year warranty