- Reduce back injuries in shop.
- Tire/wheel is rotated left or right on tiltable roller pads for perfect stud alignment.
- Perfect for 8-10 hole Budd type wheels.
- Removes tire/rim assembly fast and easy.
- Increases productivity.
- Saves time, money, and is maintenance free.
- Heavy duty tubular construction lifts 280 lbs.
- 3" caster/wheels roll the truck wheels for effortless removal or replacement.
- Works with tires 19.5" through 24.5".
- Use on standard size truck tire/wheel.
This installation bracket is specifically designed to mount two (2) E-Series 4" LED Light Bars (not included) in your Raptor's lower grille cavity. This configuration allows for continued use of a front license plate. Simply remove the 5 screws holding your OEM grille in place and install the bracket using the existing mounting points. Made from stainless steel, this cradle mount features a durable black powder coat finish and is backed by Rigid Industries' limited lifetime warranty.
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
Applications Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2010-2014 Finish Color Black
****************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED****************Learn More
Rural King Automotive AGM Batteries are absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Rural King AGM batteries provide more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new. Buy an AGM battery online and receive free battery testing and installation at any Rural King store!
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 34 Part Number RK-AGM34 CCA at 0°F 770 RC MIN @ 25A 120 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 60 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 7 1/16" W x 7 7/8" H Battery Terminal Type A
- Double security lock ratchet prevents the strap from loosening while driving
- Patented ratchet shaft prevents webbing from cutting caused by sharp edges
- Ratchet features nylon lock nut with grade 8 bolt
- Ratchet is made from low-carbon steel, then heat treated, deburred and yellow dichromate-plated for longer life
- 15,000 pounds load capacity, 5,000 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Harvest King has a complete line of fine products for farm and industry. The Harvest King Lubricants have been formulated to provide the highest degree of performance which are manufactured from selected raw materials under the watchful supervision of the Control Laboratory to assure product quality.
Premium formulation ATF designed for use in electronically controlled automatic transmissions as well as older hydraulic controlled units.
- Reduces friction for smooth, proper shifting
- Protects transmissions in year-round service
- Conditions seals, contains effective anti-foam agents
- May be used in power steering units calling for this type of fluid
- Recommended for automatic transmissions where Dexron III, Dexron IIE, Dexron II, Dexron, Mercon, Allison C-4 or C-3 fluids are specified for GM, Ford, and other vehicles.
- Do NOT overfill transmission
- 120 Volt / 60 Hz, 12 Gallon Solvent Capacity
- High Flow Pump Circulates Solvent a 4 1/4 GPM
- On / Off Switch with Indicator Light
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Construction
- Removable Parts Shelf with Indicator Light
- Heat Resistant Lid with Fusible Link Closes Automatically in Case of Fire
- 20 Gallon Tub with Steel Drain Plug
- Includes Heavy Duty Steel Stand with Storage Shelf
- Length - 30 Inches
- Wide - 21 1/4 Inches
- Height - 34 5/8 Inches
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is an extra high performance diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life and drain intervals in the most severe on and off-highway applications. The advanced chemistry of this product delivers exceptional performance in both modern high-output, low-emission engines including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) as well as older engines operating on low or higher sulfur fuel. As a result, this product meets or exceeds the new API CI-4 service category and JASO industry specifications. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments found in the trucking, mining, construction, quarrying, and agricultural industries. This product also meets the latest API specifications for gasoline engines and mixed fleets. The outstanding performance reserve of Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is the result of extensive cooperative development work with major OEMs and advanced additive chemistry with patented Trimer technology. These enhancements assure excellent control of oil thickening due to soot buildup and exposure to higher temperatures and provide outstanding resistance to oxidation, corrosion, wear, and high temperature deposits. Due to its unique formulation, it also meets the more demanding SAE 10W cold temperature pumping requirements.Learn More