- Dispenses 1-gallon per 8 strokes
- For 15 - 55-gallon drum
- 2 “ bung adapter (L30-79N)
- 22” to 39” telescoping suction tube with foot valve (L30-99N)
- 8-ft. hose (L30-95N)
- Lockable handle
- Discharge nozzle (L30-90N)
- Recommended for Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Antifreeze & Glycol
- Grease Gun Maximum pressure: 5,000 PSI
- Delivers 1 oz. per 40 strokes
- 12" Whip Hose
- Color: Black
SportsPower™ promotional battery charger for pickup truck, SUV and van market. Comes as a 4-pack, Master Pack with quick-open, zip-tray that makes setup and displaying a piece of cake, or take our 72 count pallet for a quick and easy aisle setup. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. • 100 amp engine start – for emergency starting. • 15 amp fast charge – charges a battery in 2 to 4 hours. • 2 amp trickle charge – charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours. • 2 LED lights – signal Full Charge and Check Battery. • Fully automatic – will not overcharge batteries.Learn More
The new BULLiTT 10W LED Spot Light produces a staggering 900 lumens of light in a hyper-compact package.
- Staggering 900 Lumen Output
- Single 10W Cree LED
- Compact 2-1/4" Diameter
- Draws less than 1 Amp
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan
- 9-50V DC Input
- IP68 Rated for Dust and Water Resistance
- Standard BiLTRiTE Metri Pack Connector
- Spot Beam Distance: 345 feet
- Flood Beam Distance: 100 feet
Tragically, on average, two children are killed each week and approximately 50 people are hospitalized after being hit by vehicles backing up. Since 2001, about 600 children have died in these non-traffic related, rollover incidents. Drivers cannot see the children and other pedestrians behind them because their “blind zone” inhibits rearward visibility. The blind zone, which can actually be 34 feet or more in length on light trucks and larger sport utility vehicles, can hide as many as 60 children from the driver’s view.
For these reasons, PEAK Performance is proud to introduce its new PEAK Performance Back-Up Camera System. This accessory works on most kinds of vehicles and features a full 2.4-inch by 3.5-inch LCD color monitor that provides easy-to-see rear coverage on automobiles, trucks, SUVs and minivans. It also includes a water-resistant color camera and a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the camera and the display monitor. The automatic screen turns on upon shifting into reverse gear. The complete installation takes less than an hour for most novices and just minutes for those with a little bit more expertise.
The camera mounts above the rear license plate using the same mounting holes as the plate, while the LCD monitor mounts to the inside front windshield with an easily removable suction cup mechanism. Once mounted, the monitor itself easily pivots on two axes for the driver’s viewing adjustment.
The rear image is wirelessly transmitted from the camera above the license plate to the monitor on the front windshield via a 2.4GHz transmitter. Image transmission will only take place after the rear camera and transmitter are wired to the rear backup light circuitry. The LCD monitor, powered by 12 volts, plugs into the vehicle’s lighter or power adapter outlet. The brightness and contrast control on the monitor can be adjusted, the image orientation controlled and the LCD screen turned off, all from the driver’s seat.
More than 50 percent of households have one child or more. Approximately 65 percent of all drivers fall between the age of 18 to 45, a very likely range for parents with small children. More than 40 percent of drivers own a minivan, SUV or pickup truck that can have blind spots that can exceed 34 feet, and more than 50 percent of the top 20-selling vehicles in the United States do have blind spots greater than 30 feet.
- Wireless Camera broadcast for quick and easy installation.
- Brightness and contrast controls
- Reverse Image control
- Water resistant camera with day or night time use.
- 3.5" Color LCD Monitor
If you’ve ever felt like you’ve been falsely accused of a traffic accident or a moving violation we’re sure you would’ve liked to have had video proof. Now you can with an unbelievably cost effective dash camera from Top Dawg Electronics. The TD Premium 720P DVR Dash Cam offers crystal clear audio & high-resolution recording of everything you see and hear. With the new TD Dash Cam you can easily record your driver’s view OR interior view in real time with audio! The Top Dawg Premium 720P Dash DVR offers a wide angle HD cameras, 2.4” Color LCD and IR lights to improve night recording. The Top Dawg Dash Cam acts as your vehicle black box, records all you see and hear with a time and date stamped video file that will help you prevent fraudulent claims and erroneous traffic tickets. This also includes motion detection, HDMI Port and HDMI Cable which allows you to watch in HD video on LCD. We all know that this technology has been used by police officers for years to protect them, why shouldn’t you use that same technology? Now, if your insurance companies or any Judge wants evidence of a traffic ticket or accident, you will have a time and date stamped video that will assist you! Includes HDMI Cables, HDMI Slot, DC Mobile Charger, USB Charging Line, rechargeable Li-Ion Battery, windshield mount and 8GB SD Card, comes with everything to get started out of the box and installs in minutes!
- Easy to operate, installs in minutes. Ready to use out of the box.
- The Top Dawg Dash Cam acts as your vehicle black box
- Records all you see and hear
- Time and date stamped for verification
- Helps prevent fraudulent claims
- Infrared LED’s for recording at night
- 2.4” LCD screen rotates 270 degrees
- Anti-theft technology with motion detector
- Includes rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Includes 8 GB SD Card (It is highly recommended that you contact Top Dawg before upgrading the SD card)
- Includes HDMI out which allows you to watch in HD video on LCD
- New Top Dawg Dash DVR Nigh Vision Camera
- USB Charging/Data Line
- DC Mobile Charger
- 8 GB SD Card
- HDMI Cable
- Heavy Duty Windshield Mount
- User Guide
- 12 Month Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Specifications Video AVI Format, 1280 by 720 @ 30 fps, 640 by 480 @ 30 fps Photo JPEG, 1600 by 1200 Display 2.4 inch TFT Colorful 270° Rotating LCD SD Card Up to 32 GB SD Card Sensor OV9712 Camera 1/4 Color CMOS WXGA Night Vision Camera Viewing Angle 120° Interface USB. 2.0 Microphone Included Operation System Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/ or above Battery Rechargeable 500mAh Li-Polymer Recording Cycled Recording Length of Recording Time on 8 GB Card 100 minutes (1280 by 720) Motion Detection Select On or Off Power DC5V Nominal Charging Time Max 2 Hours Battery Use Time Up to 1 Hour Part Number TDCAM01
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of Rigid's Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition. While maintaing higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED Colors Available:
Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch also Mounting Bracket with Hardware.
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 490.0 Beam Distance 442.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 49,000 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics Hybrid - Spot Family SR-Q
Economy Rotary Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" NTP bung opening. Dispenses gasoline, diesel fuel, ATF, Light oils, and hydraulic oil. Heavy-duty cast iron body with 3 piece steel suction tube 3/4 inch threaded discharge spout (M). Hose assemblies 2158 and 2178 available at extra cost. Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.Learn More
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $109.99
Rural King Automotive AGM Batteries are absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Rural King AGM batteries provide more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new. Buy an AGM battery online and receive free battery testing and installation at any Rural King store!
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Specifications Dimensions 10-7/8" L x 6-7/8" W x 7-1/2" H Weight 45 lbs CCA 720 CA 865 Ah Cap 70 Battery Terminal Type A (automotive post)