Why Switch from the Traditional R22 Refrigerants
Frost 22a Refrigerant Replaces R22 Substitutes
Frost 22a is sold as a second generation replacement for R407c, R404a and MO99.
- Do it Yourself!
- No license Required
- Use up to 40% less
- Lower operating costs
- Less heaed pressure, extremely efficient
- Non-ozone depleting product
- Non-Toxic, Non-Carcinogen - No Long Term health Risks
- Compatible with Mineral & Synthetic (Ester & Pag) Lubricants
- Proven Results
- Classified as Pharmaceutical Grade
- Government phasing out traditional R22
- Made in USA
- Hydro Carbon Leak Detector is recommended for checking Leaks (Leak Detector Not Included)
*This product is equaivalent to 30 lbs of traditional R-22. Because this is a lighter gas you will only need to use 1oz of 22A for every 2.5oz you had to use with traditional R-22.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.
**This is a flammable substance.
Guidelines for the Pressure of 22A
Charge low side pressure to around 70 PSI. Your high side pressure should be around 230-250 PSI. Always fill from the low pressure side. It should be at about 40-44 degrees on the evaporator coil. Those are the ranges of a typical charge.Learn More
R-410 is the refrigerant of the future. As R-22 is being phased out, many units are being converted to R-410A. As of 2010 no new equipment designed for use with R-22 is being manufactured. R410A does not contain chlorine and is therefore considered ozone friendly. By running more efficiently on R-410A A/C units will have less of an environmental impact and less energy consumption. R-410A does operate at higher pressures (50%-70% higher) than R-22 and most units will need to be retrofitted before using R-410A
- 25 lb. (11.3 kg)
- 1/4" SAE connection
- Do not store above 120°F
Hand pump for dispensing grease from 25 to 50-lb pails. Includes 22-lb fully enclosed container. Heavy duty cast iron construction. Includes spring loaded follower plate. Easy to carry handle.
- Variable stroke develops up to 4,000 PSI
- Delivers 0.3-oz. per stroke
- 22-lb. steel container with carrying handle
- Heavy duty cast iron pump
- 6 1/2-ft. high pressure hose with 4 jaw coupler
- Spring loaded follower plate
- Container must be used with this pump and bulk filled
- Recommended for grease up to NLGI No. 3
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 8 strokes
- For 15 - 55-gallon drum
- 2 “ bung adapter (L30-79N)
- 22” to 39” telescoping suction tube with foot valve (L30-99N)
- 8-ft. hose (L30-95N)
- Lockable handle
- Discharge nozzle (L30-90N)
- Recommended for Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Antifreeze & Glycol
- Load Rating: 1600 lbs.
- Use With Models: 32, 36, 42, 60, 69, 79, 89, 90, 91, 1010, 2032, 2060, 2472, 3068, 4824, 4830
- Load ratings are for all four wheels combined and includes the weight of the KNAACK Product and its contents.
Dimensions: H:4" W: 2"Learn More
- Fits Model 119-01 – Field Station
- Includes LED light bar, power adapter, mounting hardware and wire raceways
- 600 Lumens – Equivalent to approximately 50 watt incandescent bulb
- Mounting brackets screw into channel on ceiling of Model 119-01 Field Station
Dimensions: H:1/2 W: 1/2 L: 19 1/2Learn More