Why Switch from the Traditional R22 Refrigerants
Frost 22a Refrigerant Replaces R22 Substitutes
Frost 22a is sold as a second generation replacement for R407c, R404a and MO99.
- Do it Yourself!
- No license Required
- Use up to 40% less
- Lower operating costs
- Less heaed pressure, extremely efficient
- Non-ozone depleting product
- Non-Toxic, Non-Carcinogen - No Long Term health Risks
- Compatible with Mineral & Synthetic (Ester & Pag) Lubricants
- Proven Results
- Classified as Pharmaceutical Grade
- Government phasing out traditional R22
- Made in USA
- Hydro Carbon Leak Detector is recommended for checking Leaks (Leak Detector Not Included)
*This product is equaivalent to 30 lbs of traditional R-22. Because this is a lighter gas you will only need to use 1oz of 22A for every 2.5oz you had to use with traditional R-22.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.
Guidelines for the Pressure of 22A
Charge low side pressure to around 70 PSI. Your high side pressure should be around 230-250 PSI. Always fill from the low pressure side. It should be at about 40-44 degrees on the evaporator coil. Those are the ranges of a typical charge.Learn More
Here's our widest bi-fold ramp. The LL48697 is designed specifically for larger ATV's. With its 48" width, you will have room to spare with most models of four wheelers.Learn More
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance. SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules. A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
RV Antifreeze protects from freezing down -50º Fahrenheit. There is no mixing of the antifreeze. This antifreeze is non-toxic and tasteless. Use 1 gallon for small units with no tanks, appoximatly 2 gallons for units under 18 feet, use 3 gallons for 18 - 20 feet long. Use 3 or more gallons in cabins. Safe for all pool surfaces including copper, brass, plastic, but not acetate.
- Recreational Vehicle
- Swiming Pools
- vacation Homes
Not for use in enginesLearn More
Our most popular wheel charger. Designed for D-I-Y'ers or professional mechanics. Manual operation puts user in control. High-output engine start assists batteries in cranking most engines under severe conditions. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. Fan cooled.
- 200 amp 12 volt/100 amp 6 volt engine start ñ for emergency starting.
- 40 amp rapid charge ñ charges in 1/2 to 1 hour.ï 10 amp fast charge ñ for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 1 Amp, 12 Volt Slow/Trickle Charge Rate ñ for small batteries also maintains batteries.
- 2 rotary switches ñ for ease-of-use and accuracy.
- "Hold" position on timer switch ñ for continuous charging.
- UL Rating: 10 amp and 40 amp continuous, 200 amp start.
- Discharge Rating: 12/50 amp.
$144.99[description] Learn More
- A must for heavy-duty work.
- High-output, portability and 6 and 12 volt capabilities make this a popular all-steel, bench-style charger.
- 200 amp engine start means you can start an engine in the dead of winter.
- 200 amp engine start – for emergency starting.
- 30 amp charge – for very fast charging. Charges in 1 to 3 hours.
- 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 5-function volt/rate selector.
- Back-lit, impact-resistant color-coded meter – for easy viewing day or night.
- Works with Automobiles, RV’s, Boats, Tractors, ATVs, Electric Fences, Deer Feeders, Telemetry, and More
- Maintenance Free / Easy Installation
- Works in All Weather Conditions
- Ultra Bright Blue LED Provides Charging Indication
- Built-in Blocking Diode Protects Battery Discharge at Night
- Made of Durable ABS Plastic with an Amorphous Solar Cell
- Temperature Range: -40&730; to 176&730; F
- Max Output 15 Watts 1 Amp
- Pre Cut Holes for Easy Installation
- 4 Stainless Steel Screws
- Battery Clamps
- CLA Adapter
- 12ft Wire
- 7 Amp Charge Controller
View the Owner's manual Learn More