- Powerful motor delivers 9,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications.
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings.
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative anti-debris filter prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism.
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartidge changes
***** This is just the Tool (Like Pictured without Battey), Does Not Include BatteryLearn More
Got a heavy duty squeaky wheel? Take care of it like a pro with the Milwaukee M12 Cordless Grease Gun. This 12 volt gun handles it all from small wimpy jobs to the mother of all grease jobs. It is ideally for when you need 25% more pressure and a 2466-21XC that delivers over 8,000 PSI max operating pressure.
This tool dispenses up to 7 cartridges per charge, making it best in class and powering you through the job. Experience the air bleeder valve priming mechanism for quick flow. All that muscle, but the gun is only 14 inches long and 7.2 pounds!! The ergonomic handle design means no more cramping hands with long term use. Keep the equipment ready to rock and roll with the shoulder strap loop. On top of these features, the integrated hose storage and LED fuel gauge ensures less down time. How convenient is that?
There is no overnight waiting: the charger will have this bad-boy up and running in 60 minutes with the battery that is compatible with other lithium-ion tools. What else do you need to know to click—buy now? This master set includes:
- 2446-20 Grease Gun
- (1) M12™ XC RED LITHIUM™ Battery 48-11-2402
- 60-Minute Charger
- 36" Flex Hose with Spring Guard
- Grease Coupler
- Carrying Case
And doubts left? Remember this tool includes a 5 year warrantLearn More
- A must for heavy-duty work.
- High-output, portability and 6 and 12 volt capabilities make this a popular all-steel, bench-style charger.
- 200 amp engine start means you can start an engine in the dead of winter.
- 200 amp engine start – for emergency starting.
- 30 amp charge – for very fast charging. Charges in 1 to 3 hours.
- 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 5-function volt/rate selector.
- Back-lit, impact-resistant color-coded meter – for easy viewing day or night.
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 65 Part Number FP-AGM65DS CCA at 0°F 760 RC MIN @ 25A 140 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 70 Dimensions 12" L x 7 3/16" W x 7 1/2" H Battery Terminal Type A
RV Antifreeze protects from freezing down -50º Fahrenheit. There is no mixing of the antifreeze. This antifreeze is non-toxic and tasteless. Use 1 gallon for small units with no tanks, appoximatly 2 gallons for units under 18 feet, use 3 gallons for 18 - 20 feet long. Use 3 or more gallons in cabins. Safe for all pool surfaces including copper, brass, plastic, but not acetate.
- Recreational Vehicle
- Swiming Pools
- vacation Homes
Not for use in enginesLearn More
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of the Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 20° Flood Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 10 Amp Draw 0.72 LED's 2 Raw Lumens 784 Lux @ 10m 87.1 Beam Distance 186.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 8,711 cd Mount Type Surface Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family SR-M
Our most popular wheel charger. Designed for D-I-Y'ers or professional mechanics. Manual operation puts user in control. High-output engine start assists batteries in cranking most engines under severe conditions. For 6 and 12 volt batteries. Fan cooled.
- 200 amp 12 volt/100 amp 6 volt engine start ñ for emergency starting.
- 40 amp rapid charge ñ charges in 1/2 to 1 hour.ï 10 amp fast charge ñ for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 1 Amp, 12 Volt Slow/Trickle Charge Rate ñ for small batteries also maintains batteries.
- 2 rotary switches ñ for ease-of-use and accuracy.
- "Hold" position on timer switch ñ for continuous charging.
- UL Rating: 10 amp and 40 amp continuous, 200 amp start.
- Discharge Rating: 12/50 amp.
- Breaks the most stubborn beads with ease.
- Reduces user fatigue with its spring action design.
- This design prevents slide hammer kick back.
- The wedge foot is forced between the bead and rim flange, delivering blow directly to the tip.
- Heavy duty tool, will not break.
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools.
- (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- (1) 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- (1) High Pressure Grease Coupler
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
Quart stroke pump for 15-55 gallon container.
- For 15 to 55-gallon drum
- 2” NPT bung adapter
- Delivers 1-quart per cycle
- Spring loaded return drain tube
- Lockable crank arm
- Delrin seals
- Steel telescoping suction tube
- Quick lube