Protect your travel trailer with the most durable contour-fit RV cover on the market! The Adco Products exclusive DuPont Tyvek RV top panel provides maximum protection against the sun's damaging U.V. rays. High performance polypropylene sides insure maximum breathability and virtually eliminate mold and mildew. Especially useful in dusty climates. Contoured to fit the curves of travel trailers. Strap and buckle attachments prevent blowing in widy locations and allow for a custom look. Reinforced, elasticized corners resists tears and snags. Polypropylene ladder cap reinforces rear panel reducing cover wear over ladder. Includes storage bag for easy stowing of cover when not in use.
***For proper fit, make sure to include bumpers and spare tire when measuring your trailer. You can exclude the hitch and ground clearance. Covers are not intended to cover hitch. Scaled to fit trailers up to 104" Wide and 60" Side Wall Height (excluding ground clearance)
- Most durable all climate folding trailer cover
- Provides maximum protection against U.V. rays
- High performance polypropylene insure maximum breathability
- Strap and buckle attachments prevent billowing
- Reinforced, elasticized corners resists tear and snags
- Front and rear cinching system s
- Storage bag included
- Made to accommodate roof-top accessories such as A/C
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1000 Drum Diameter: 18.6 in. Warmer Length: 58.5 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Flush Mount - This particular model is specifically designed to be recessed into a truck bumper, a utility bed, the hull of a boat, or any application where you need the light to look clean and be out of the way. Once installed, the light is only 1/4" tall, which means you can have all the benefits of the surface mount lights in an OEM quality, flush installation.
Diffusion Lens - Perfect for scene or area lighting, the diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60º flood pattern. Combine that with Rigid's patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like the standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
Specter Optics - Rigid's patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Patented Specter Optics
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 11.25 Amp Draw 0.82 LED's 3 Raw Lumens 1125 Lux @ 10m 13.9 Beam Distance 74.4 m Peak Beam Intensity 1,385 cd Mount Type Flush Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family SR-M
This brow mount kit from Rigid Industries is designed to be mounted just above the windshield on Spartan fire engines, but can be used for many applications. It accepts either a single E-Series light bar or two SR-Series light bars. Its stainless steel construction and durable black powder coat finish ensure years of trouble free usage.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
*****Lights are shown for demonstration purposes only. They are NOT included with the purchase of this product.*****Learn More
BriskHeat’s XtremeFLEX® Emergency De-Icer is for rapid-de-icing, thawing,temperature control, and emergency supplemental heat. It is used on metal pipes, valves, pumps, and other metal surfaces. Since 1949, BriskHeat Corporation has been THE trusted source for heating applications.
Rugged construction for unsurpassed durability
- De-Icing Pipes
- Thawing Valves
- Warming Pumps
- Improving Cold Weather-Related Flow Problems
- Portable plug-and-play, ready-to-install design
- Rapid heating: 10X heating output of a typical water pipe freeze protection
- Exceptional flexibility - Wraps around metal surfaces as small as 1/2” diameter
- 1” wide moisture and chemical resistant heat tape
- Available in variety of lengths: 2 ft, 6 ft and 10 ft
Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F
Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug
Watt density: 6 watts/sq in
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug Watt density: 6 watts/sq in Wattage: 720 Dimensions: 1" x 10"
1 year warrantyLearn More
Rotary pump. Heavy-duty and multi-directional. Telescoping suction tube to fit various size containers. Cast iron, with self adjusting vanes. Pumps in either direction by a few reverse turns of the handle, one gallon per 10 revolutions. Comes complete with threaded 3/4" NPT (Male) discharge spout and bung adapter for 2" steel drum openings. These pumps will siphon to a lower level.
- Cast iron construction
- For 15-55-gallon drums
- Telescoping suction tube
- Minimum length: 20"
- Maximum length: 40"
- 3 self adjusting vanes
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 10 revolutions
- Smooth operation
- 2" NPT Bung adapter
- 3/4" NPT discharge spout (M)
- Restore don't replace.
- The best way to fix damaged threads.
- A 30-second solution to an hour-long job.
- Repairs wheel studs, spindles, and standard threaded studs.
- Damaged studs can be renewed in minutes without removing the caliper, rotor, or stud.
- Unique, patented hinged design (instead of two separate halves).
- Every shop needs them.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Unit comes complete in a plastic carrying case.
Sizes: 9/16-18, 5/8-18, 14mm-1.50, 14mm-2.0, 7/16-20R, 12mm-1.25, 12mm-1.50, 12mm-1.75"Learn More