RV Antifreeze protects from freezing down -50º Fahrenheit. There is no mixing of the antifreeze. This antifreeze is non-toxic and tasteless. Use 1 gallon for small units with no tanks, appoximatly 2 gallons for units under 18 feet, use 3 gallons for 18 - 20 feet long. Use 3 or more gallons in cabins. Safe for all pool surfaces including copper, brass, plastic, but not acetate.
- Recreational Vehicle
- Swiming Pools
- vacation Homes
Not for use in enginesLearn More
Truck Oil Drain For draining oil or antifreeze from heavy-duty trucks and RVs where a lift drain is not suitable
- 18 gallon capacity
- Dimensions: 8" H X 25 1/2" W X 47 1/4" L
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Fits Model 57
- Ball bearing mounted drawer slides give each drawer a 200 pound load capacity.
- Made of heavy gauge steel and arc welded in the corners for added strength.
- Each drawer is powder coated to resist chipping and scratching.
- Dimensions: H: 6" W: 15 1/4" L: 22"
Industry Standard for Rotary pumps, these are by far the heaviest duty, for severe outdoor use in extreme weather conditions.
- Deliver media with a head / lift upto 20'
- Cast iron construction
- For 15-55-gallon drums
- Telescoping suction tube
- Unique graphite 3 vane construction for transferring up to 10 GPM (38 LPM)
- Smooth operation
- 2" NPT Bung adapter
- 3/4" NPT discharge spout (M)
- 8-ft fuel resistant hose (L30-95N)
- Non-sparking fuel nozzle & holder
- Vacuum breaker
Cast Iron, Steel, Graphite, Paper, Polypropylene
DO NOT USE
With Water Based MediaLearn More
Gear Lube Pump - Fits 120 lb. open head drum. Includes drum cover, 5 ft. (longer hoses not recommended) of medium pressure oil hose, non-drip curved discharge nozzle, drum dolly.
- Delivers approximately 1 gallon per 32 strokes
- Double-Action pump
- 5 ft. delivery hose
- Adjustable lever for varying oil viscosity
- First two holes near suction rod must be used for all lubes over 50-wt.
- Buna N Seals
- Plated carbon steel construction
- Steel telescoping suction tube
- Bung adapter
- Drum cover (680-823)
- Drum dolly (120-S)
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools.
- (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- (1) 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- (1) High Pressure Grease Coupler
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"
Pint Meter - U.S. pints with 1/4-pint graduations. Non-totalizing. Dispenses up to 8-pints. Inlet and outlet 1/2" NPT (Female).
- Max Flow: 4 GPM
- Min Flow: 0.4 GPM
- Max PSI: 1000 PSI
- Max Temp: 150°
- Accuracy: ± 0.65%
- Dial Size: 3 1/2"
- Dial rotates in 90° increments to change outlet orientation
Stainless Steel Automatic Nozzle.
- Locking trigger for hands-free operation
- Stainless steel spout
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum Diamond Plate
- Carrying Handle
- Lockable Clasp
- 30'' long
- 12'' wide
- 11'' high
- Heavy gauge steel stampings with reinforced ribs increase strength.
- The industrial-grade drive spring is protected from the environment.
- Stainless steel torsion spring is used on the latch to insure maximum life.
- Steel components are individually powder coated and teamed with composite materials, which virtually eliminates corrosion.
- Versatile mounting - The guide arm can be adjusted to seven convenient locations.
- Composite spool and steel components make the reel strong yet lighter.
- For use with air or water
- Hose Length: 1/4" x 25 ft.
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI
- Inlet Thread: 3/8" F NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/4" M NPT
- Bolt Pattern: 2.25" x 6"
- Overall Height: 17.875"
- Overall Width: 5.75"