With Pat's Category 1 Premium 3 Point Quick Change Hitch you can attached to your 3-point equipment with ease and you will be able to pick up equipment not on level ground! This system comes wtih a set of two quick hitches that are easily installed and do not require any modifications to your tractor. The system also includes a stabilizer bar for lift arm alignment.
- Pat's Premium 3-Point Quick Hitch
- Model 102ST
- Category 1 Quick Hitch
- Easy change system
- Stabilizer bar included
- Hardware kit included
- Fits lift arms 2 in. to 3-1/4 in. tall
- Lift arm pins are 7/8 in. diameter
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance. SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules. A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
$20 Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2015 through February 28, 2015!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 51R Part Number FP-AGM51RDS CCA at 0°F 440 RC MIN @ 25A 75 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 45 Dimensions 9 5/16" L x 4 15/16" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type A
Closed style reel for air or water. For use with air-operated tools. Versatile and highly mobile for many applications. 3/8” x 33-ft service hose with stop. Bayonet coupling bracket for quick mounting.
- Bayonet coupling bracket for quick mount
- Outlet swivel joint
- 3/8” x 33 ft. service hose with stop
- Maximum pressure 150 lb.
- Swivels for convenience
- Can be locked with bolt or lock for security
- Service Stations
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum Diamond Plate
- Carrying Handle
- Lockable Clasp
- 30'' long
- 12'' wide
- 11'' high
The Radiant 5 HID light features a 5" square lens and a spot type reflector perfect for all conditions. This light features a fully integrated digital ballast, durable composite housing, IP67 rating for dust and water resistance, as well as a vibration dampening mount.
Input Voltage 12 V DC Inrush Current 5.0 A Running Current 3.2 A Housing Durable Composite Lens Hardened Glass Operating Temperature -40 to 185° F Dimensions 5.00" W x 5.52" D x 5.98" H Weight 2.1 lb Estimated Operating Life 3000 hours
Before you reverse, you will be able to connect WIFI backup camera on your iPhone, iPad or any Android phone or tablet and then see what is behind you before you reverse. Product support all iOS and Android device. Just download the free APP and you will see the WIFI backup camera on your device, including iPhone, iPad, Samsung and other smart phone device.
- WIFI Back-Up Color Camera displays video on phone/tablet & displays what is behind you before you reverse
- Free App available for iPhone and Android Phone
- Ready to work out of the box, easy install, installs in minutes
- Reduce backup accidents by 70% or more
- Works on any vehicle, car, SUV, truck, RV, & commercial truck
- License Plate Color HD Camera with 110 degree wide angle viewing plus Night Vision
- IP 66 Waterproof License Plate Bracket, non-permanent installation
- Top Dawg Wifi License Plate Backup Camera
- Wifi Transmitter
- WiFi App link for Download
- Owners Manual
Camera Specifications Imaging Sensor CCD Total Pixels 640x480 (PAL/NTSC) Minimum Illumination 0 Lux (IR Night Vision) Video Output 0.9-1.2v p-p 75ohm Supply + 12V DC Night Vision 10-12 Feet Horizontal View Angle 100° Unobstructed Effective Range 30-40 Feet Dimensions (mm) 370 W x 55 D x 35 H Operating Temperature -10°C to +50°C or 14°F to 122°F Operating Humidity 85% RH
Specifications Intermediate Frequency 2400-2483.5 MHz Demodulation Type WIFI 802.11b;802.11g/n Antenna 50 ohm SMA EnCryption Mode WPA2 Power Supply + 12V DC Consumption Current (max) 150mA Unobstructed Effective Range 10M (min) Video Latency 0.7 seconds Wifi Boot Up Time 1.7 seconds Dimensions (mm) 71 W x 35.5 D x 12.3 H Operating Temperature -10°C to +50°C or 14°F to 122°F Operating Humidity 85% RH
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1200 Drum Diameter: 22.3 in. Warmer Length: 70 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
- Universal truck chest can be used in your garage or your truck
- All-aluminum construction that will never rust