$20 Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2015 through February 28, 2015!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 51R Part Number FP-AGM51RDS CCA at 0°F 440 RC MIN @ 25A 75 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 45 Dimensions 9 5/16" L x 4 15/16" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type A
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance. SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules. A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
The Radiant 5 HID light features a 5" square lens and a spot type reflector perfect for all conditions. This light features a fully integrated digital ballast, durable composite housing, IP67 rating for dust and water resistance, as well as a vibration dampening mount.
Input Voltage 12 V DC Inrush Current 5.0 A Running Current 3.2 A Housing Durable Composite Lens Hardened Glass Operating Temperature -40 to 185° F Dimensions 5.00" W x 5.52" D x 5.98" H Weight 2.1 lb Estimated Operating Life 3000 hours
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1200 Drum Diameter: 22.3 in. Warmer Length: 70 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
- Universal truck chest can be used in your garage or your truck
- All-aluminum construction that will never rust
Self-closing Drum Cover turns a drum into a fire-safe receptacle for combustible waste. Simply use a screwdriver and wrench to attach the cover to a drum. For added safety, a replaceable fusible-link assembly melts at 165°F (74ºC) to automatically allow spring-loaded cover to slam shut if there is a fire in the drum. Durable steel construction with powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance. Ideal for the aircraft, furniture, and printing industries or anywhere solvent-soaked cloths are used.
- 55-gallon (200L) cover will fit drums nominally 22-1/2 to 22-3/4" (467 mm) diameter.
Rigid Industries High & Low Dual Function LED Lights provide the option of high or low intensity LED lighting to suit any environment. These lights feature a three-wire harness, and the low, high, or off three-position rocker switch which gives you the option of running at full intensity on high power or 20% intensity on low power. The Rigid Industries High & Low Dual Function LED Lights feature a thermally engineered oversized heat sink that provides the cooling power to deliver the 50,000-hour lifespan. With its unbreakable polycarbonate lens, durable UV-resistant powder-coat and patented optics, the High & Low Function LED Lights are the total lighting solution. Torture Tested and Approved.
- Patented Specter Optics
- Dual Function LED Lightsa
- 3 Position Rocker Switch Included
- Same High Output with an Added Courtesy Mode
Specifications LED's 3 LED Color Cool White Finish Color White Optics Specter - Diffused Family High & Low Dual Function LED Lights Mount Type Surface Sold As Single
SURGE Series 2.0 Lighting features an extruded aluminum housing and full circuit board construction. Each Cree LED is capable of producing a whopping 270 lumens. Other features including the 93% optically pure PMMA lens, and IP68 rating makes the Surge 2.0 Series tough to beat!
- 8 LED boasts 2160 lumens
- 2 Mounting Configurations: Base Mounts or Lateral Screws (Add lateral mount brackets for $20)
- 30 degees range of vertical motion when using base mounts
- 180 degrees of vertical motion when using lateral screws or optional lateral mount kit
- 50,000 hour operating life
Input Voltage 12 V DC Amp Draw 1.5 A Housing Extruded Aluminum Alloy Lens PMMA Operating Temperature -40 to 185° F Dimensions 3.25" H x 3.50" D x 6.0" L Weight 2.9 lb
Closed style reel for air or water. For use with air-operated tools. Versatile and highly mobile for many applications. 3/8” x 33-ft service hose with stop. Bayonet coupling bracket for quick mounting.
- Bayonet coupling bracket for quick mount
- Outlet swivel joint
- 3/8” x 33 ft. service hose with stop
- Maximum pressure 150 lb.
- Swivels for convenience
- Can be locked with bolt or lock for security
- Service Stations