- Heavy gauge steel stampings with reinforced ribs increase strength.
- The industrial-grade drive spring is protected from the environment.
- Stainless steel torsion spring is used on the latch to insure maximum life.
- Steel components are individually powder coated and teamed with composite materials, which virtually eliminates corrosion.
- Versatile mounting - The guide arm can be adjusted to seven convenient locations.
- Composite spool and steel components make the reel strong yet lighter.
- For use with air or water
- Hose Length: 1/4" x 25 ft.
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI
- Inlet Thread: 3/8" F NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/4" M NPT
- Bolt Pattern: 2.25" x 6"
- Overall Height: 17.875"
- Overall Width: 5.75"
- Universal truck chest can be used in your garage or your truck
- All-aluminum construction that will never rust
Truck Oil Drain For draining oil or antifreeze from heavy-duty trucks and RVs where a lift drain is not suitable
- 18 gallon capacity
- Dimensions: 8" H X 25 1/2" W X 47 1/4" L
- Heavy-duty steel construction
Industry Standard for Rotary pumps, these are by far the heaviest duty, for severe outdoor use in extreme weather conditions.
- Deliver media with a head / lift upto 20'
- Cast iron construction
- For 15-55-gallon drums
- Telescoping suction tube
- Unique graphite 3 vane construction for transferring up to 10 GPM (38 LPM)
- Smooth operation
- 2" NPT Bung adapter
- 3/4" NPT discharge spout (M)
- 8-ft fuel resistant hose (L30-95N)
- Non-sparking fuel nozzle & holder
- Vacuum breaker
Cast Iron, Steel, Graphite, Paper, Polypropylene
DO NOT USE
With Water Based MediaLearn More
Gear Lube Pump - Fits 120 lb. open head drum. Includes drum cover, 5 ft. (longer hoses not recommended) of medium pressure oil hose, non-drip curved discharge nozzle, drum dolly.
- Delivers approximately 1 gallon per 32 strokes
- Double-Action pump
- 5 ft. delivery hose
- Adjustable lever for varying oil viscosity
- First two holes near suction rod must be used for all lubes over 50-wt.
- Buna N Seals
- Plated carbon steel construction
- Steel telescoping suction tube
- Bung adapter
- Drum cover (680-823)
- Drum dolly (120-S)
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum Diamond Plate
- Carrying Handle
- Lockable Clasp
- 30'' long
- 12'' wide
- 11'' high
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1200 Drum Diameter: 22.3 in. Warmer Length: 70 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm