The Trailer Tongue Box fits on the tongue of most trailers and provides handy storage to items such as tie downs, wheel chocks, and other various towing items.
Dimensions: 39" x 16.5" x 12"
Color: BlackLearn More
Digital meter for dispensing in quarts. Large, easy to read 5-digit display. Equipped with extension hose, automatic non-drip nozzle, control handle, and rubber shroud. Easily replaceable 3 volt lithium battery.
- Dispenses in quarts only
- 3 1/2" easy to read 5 digit display with .01 increments
- 1/2" NPT threads on inlet and outlet
- Extension hose (1315A)
- Automatic nozzle with non-drip tip(26A)
- Battery type 3VCR1/2AA (62576-001)
- Rubber shroud protects the display
- Maximum Flow 8 gpm
- Minimum Flow .25 gpm
- Max Operating Pressure 1500 psi
- Max operating temperature 110° F
- Accuracy viscosity > 40 cps +- 0.5%
- Accuracy viscosity < 40 cps =- 4.0%
- Motor oil
- Gear lube
- Fast Lubes
- General service stations
- Automobile dealerships
- Fleet maintenance
Gear Lube Pump - Fits 120 lb. open head drum. Includes drum cover, 5 ft. (longer hoses not recommended) of medium pressure oil hose, non-drip curved discharge nozzle, drum dolly.
- Delivers approximately 1 gallon per 32 strokes
- Double-Action pump
- 5 ft. delivery hose
- Adjustable lever for varying oil viscosity
- First two holes near suction rod must be used for all lubes over 50-wt.
- Buna N Seals
- Plated carbon steel construction
- Steel telescoping suction tube
- Bung adapter
- Drum cover (680-823)
- Drum dolly (120-S)
Transfer tanks make it easy to transport non-flammable liquid to on-site vehicles and equipment. All tanks are 100% quality inspected with a dual pressure and submersion leak test prior to leaving the factory. The transfer tanks have baffles to add strength while preventing contents from shifting. - Baffles add strength while preventing contents from shifting - Flush mounted dual 2 in. reinforced bungs - Mounting kit included - Constructed of heavy duty steel with a durable powder coat finishLearn More
Heavy-duty oil dispensing cart for 16-55 gallon drums. Ideal for creating a portable dispensing system with a pump, hose reel, and oil control handle or meter.
- 12 gauge plated steel construction
- Large 8” ball-bearing wheels
- Large rear swiveling casters one with brake
- Rotating handle
- Adjustable drum clamp
- Meter and hose hook
- Pump storage rings for securing the pump when changing drums
- Multiple bolt holes for hose reel mounting
A Nutating Disc Fuel Meter for gasoline, diesel fuel and similar light petroleum products. ¾” NPT inlet and outlet. Flow rate is 4 to 20 G.P.M. and maximum pressure rating of 50 P.S.I. Registers to 1000 gallons per delivery and totalizes to 100,000 gallons. Not intended for resale of liquids. Weather resistant components. UL Listed.
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 4.5" x 5.5"
- Unit of Measure: U.S. Gallon
- Flow Rate (Pump or Gravity Feed): 3 to 30 GPM
- Accuracy: ± 5%
- Design Type: Turbine
- Housing: Aluminum
- Max Working Pressure: 300 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" NPT
- Required Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Maximum Batch Total: 9999
- Maximum Cumulative Total: 9999
- Dimensions: 4" x 2" x 2.5"
- 18-gauge steel construction with fully welded seams and formed edges
- Reliable push button latch releases on models 814000 and 815000
- Sliding tray provides convenient storage for small items
- Wide high-strength carrying handles provide a secure grip when moving the chest
- Cam-style lock locks the lid down tight to protect the contents
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite white powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
Universal design to accommodate a variety of truck styles. Unit can be mounted on passenger or driver side. Design wraps over the wheel well to increase the secure storage space in your truck bed. Optional lockable drawers allow for secure storage of smaller items
- Aluminum Diamond Plate
A = 60'' B = 29'' C = 21'' D = 18'' E = 8''