This Gojo Cherry Gel Pumice Hand Cleaner provides a quick, easy and complete rinse, leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean and also adds a pleasant cherry fragance - this helps elimiante any odors of soil or grease and leaves your hands smelling clean, too!Learn More
- Residue free, prevents harmful build up and eliminates rinsing or wiping
- Non-staining and non-corrosive
- Safely settles and removes brakes dust
- Superior cleaning and degreasing properties that have many uses beyond brakes
- Cleans and degreases brake linings, drums, cylinders, brake shoes, disc brake pads, discs, wedge brakes, springs, calipers and clutch discs; also ideal for flushing away built up dirt, grease and oil
Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 is a passenger car and light truck automatic transmission fluid for most pre-2006 automatic transmissions built by General Motors, Ford Motor Company and other makes requiring a high-performance, multi-purpose, power transmission fluid. Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 is engineered to maintain friction control for smooth shifts action under the most severe operating conditions. It protects against the formation of lacquers, sludge, or other harmful deposits. It is manufactured from select Group II base oils and additives that provide oxidation and thermal stability, friction control, load-carrying ability, corrosion and wear protection. It helps protect against the formation of deposits, sludge, varnish, and foam. Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 provides outstanding durability.
- Maintains friction control for smooth shift action Is specially formulated to prevent shudder.
- Retains low temperature fluidity and high temperature stability for long operating periods.
- Protects automatic transmission fluid coolers from corrosion.
- Practically eliminates transmission overhauls due to sludge, corrosion, and wear.
- Protection against the formation of lacquers, sludge,or other harmful deposits. Exceptional stability provided by excellent base oil and extra oxidation inhibitors.
- Quiet performance - Especially effective in reducing transmission "chatter." Assures smooth, quiet action at all speeds.
- Fast circulation during cold weather and excellent lubricating body when hot
Gumout Carb and Choke Cleaner quickly and easily cleans gum, varnish and dirt off the outside of the carburetor and the inside of the carburetor throat.
Helps overcome the following:
- Hard starting
- Rough idling
- High exhaust emissions
- Loss of pep
Directions for Use
- 1. KEEP AWAY FROM BATTERY TERMINALS AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. SPRAY WITH CAN IN UPRIGHT POSITION.
- 2. Insert plastic tube firmly into valve button.
- 3. WITH ENGINE OFF AND COOL: CARBURETOR: Remove the air cleaner and clean the outside of the carburetor and all of the linkage. Avoid spraying electrical connections. MANIFOLD HEAT CONTROL: Spray GUMOUT® on exposed ends of cool heat riser shaft. Allow to penetrate and clean. Move counterweight up and down until free.
- 4. WITH ENGINE RUNNING: CARBURETOR: Spray GUMOUT® to both ends of the choke valve shaft while working choke by hand. Spray down and around the carburetor throat to remove deposits from the throttle plate area. DO NOT SPRAY DOWN CARBURETOR THROAT WITH ENGINE OFF. DO NOT SPRAY BELOW THROTTLE PLATE. CHOKE: If choke sticks, remove choke cover and spray. PCV VALVE: Disconnect the crankcase side of the valve and spray GUMOUT® into the open end of the valve while working the plunger back and forth.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FUEL INJECTED VEHICLES. USE GUMOUT® AIR INTAKE AND THROTTLE BODY CLEANER INSTEAD.
- WILL NOT HARM CATALYTIC CONVERTERS OR OXYGEN SENSORS. CONTAINS NO METHANOL OR METHYLENE CHLORIDE.
- If sprayed on painted surface, wipe off at once. Meets current VOC regulations.
- Oval recessed anchor ring
- It is secure and can hold cargo
- 5000 pounds load capacity, 1666 pounds WLL (work load limit)
- Light duty utility lashing tie-down strap
- Has strong metal buckle to secure webbing
- Perfect for securing cargo without traditional anchor points
- Pass the long length of webbing around the load and feed it back through the ratchet buckle
- Blue webbed strap is durable and is 1 inches wide by 10 feet long