Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
Imagine you are helping plow the roads in your town on a dark winter evening. It is already very difficult to see due to the harsh weather conditions. Making sure that you are able to be seen in your truck is to the utmost importance. With Rural King's LED light bar, you can make sure all incoming traffic and pedestrians can easily see that you are coming. Not only will you be noticed, but you will stand out, making it impossible for someone to miss you. There are 7 flash patterns that you can choose from and the light bar comes with a DC 12V adapter so you can plug it right into your cigarette lighter port in your truck. The LED light bar is incredibly easy to install too! With 2 magnets attached to the bottom of the light bar, just set it on top of your truck and it will remain in place. So get yourself a LED light bar today and start being seen! Product features are as follows:Product Features:
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Current: 3 amps
- Light Source:LED
- 7 Flash Patterns - Can Be Changed Manually
- Lamp Color Available: Amber
- Cover Color: Clear
- On/Off switch
- 9 1/2' Cable
- 2 Magnet Standers
- Headlight Material: PMMA
- Length - 11 Inches
- Width - 6.5 Inches
- Height - 2.5 Inches
You want the best. Why settle for anything less?
You don't have to. With Voltek's 20 foot 1 gauge booster cables, you can be ready for anything. These heavy-duty, professional grade cables can start help you jump-start a battery like that! These cables are for more than just jump-starts, however. They have many uses and are suited for multiple heavy duty equipment applications. Made to last, the cables are both temperature and abrasion resistant, and the 500 amp copper jaws provide solid connections. The cables are designed to fit side hook ups, front to front hook ups, and front to rear ones. Incredibly versatile and wonderfully handy, be sure to grab some today!
- Professional Grade
- Ideal for fleet services and heavy duty equipment applications
- Temperature and abrasion resistant
- High-tension 500 AMP copper jaw clamps provide solid connections
- Color coded and tangle free
- Allows for side to side hook ups, front to front hook ups and front to rear hook ups
- 3 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 27,000 pounds breaking strength
- 13,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included
Continuous Flow Air operated pistol grip grease gun. 40:1 pressure ratio. Maximum pressure 4,000 psi. 75 to 100 psi inlet pressure. Delivers .60 oz per 40 strokes. Heavy duty aluminum die cast head with bulk loader valve.
- 1/4" NPT air inlet
- 6" steel extension (1/8" NPT)
- Multiple loading options (cartridge, suction or bulk)
- Heavy duty aluminum die cast head with bulk loader valve
- Internal bore precision honed for rapid action
12 PACK of Cans
Application Temperature Range
R-134a performance suffers at lower evaporator temperatures. In general it is not applied at temperatures below -10F, and it is not necessarily the most economical overall choice in some other applications. Traditional R-12 type applications have adopted several products as alternatives, including R-134a, R-22, R-404A/R-507, and numerousretrofit blends.
R-134a requires polyol ester (POE) lubricants, primarily for their ability to mix with HFC refrigerants. Traditional mineral oils and alkylbenzene do not mix with HFCs and will cause compressor failures. In addition, automotive air conditioning systems may also use polyalkaline glycol (PAG) lubricants (not typically seen in stationary equipment). Both POEs and PAGs will absorb moisture, and hold onto it, to a much greater extent than traditional lubricants. The moisture will promote reactions in the lubricant as well as the usual problems associated with water (corrosion, acid formation, etc.). The best way to dry a wet HFC system is to use a filter drier - run the system and change the drier - instead of relying on evacuation to clear the water.
Equipment built for R-12 will be sized a bit too small compared to equipment built for R-134a. In order to do the same job an R-134a system will need a larger compressor and larger heat exchangers. As a result a system which is retrofit from R-12 to R-134a will have lower capacity (run longer) and will probably develop higher head pressures (not enough condenser area). The lubricant will also need to be flushed and replaced with POE (residual mineral oil content less than 5%).
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
- Designed for Formed Step Bumpers
- Rated up to 5,000 lbs
- Bolts to Bottom of Pickup Truck Bumper
- No drilling required with existing mounting holes at 8" or 9" centers Accepts 2" x 2" Ball Mount
- Durable black powder coat finish
- All Mounting Hardware, Hitch Pin, and Clip Included.
Tire Sealant Pump for pails through 6-1/2 gallons. Includes set screw collar, return valve, 5’ vinyl hose, cover and quick connect coupler.
- Dispenses approximately 1 Gallon per 16 lift strokes
- Collar is adjustable allowing the user to vary the length of each stroke and amount to be dispensed per stroke
- Return valve (240-115)
- 5 ft. vinyl hose (240-122)
- Powder coated cover
- Quick connect valve stem coupler (240-127)
Use Rust Kutter to convert rust. Use on farm equipment, garden tools, cars, trucks or live stock equipment. Rust Kutter is an environmentally safe and effective solution.
- Stops costly rust and corrosion
- Binds itself to the metal and prevents moisture and oxygen from attacking the metal surface
- Scrape loose paint/rust with wire brush, spray or paint on Rust Kutter, allow to dry(24hrs), rinse and allow to dry, and re-paint
- Available in gallons & quarts
With the Armor 400 car cover you can protect your car in areas of high sun exporsure, rain or snow.
- 4 layers
- Mirror pockets
- UV resistant
- 100% breathable
- Water repellent
- Elasticized for a snug fit
- To prevent wind loss
- Grommets for security cable (cable not included)
- Storage bag
**See the fit guide in the mannual tab.
Sizing Part # Size Length 31004 A Up to 13' 4" 31005 B 13' 5" - 14' 2" 31006 C 14' 3" to 15' 31007 D 15' 1" to 16' 31008 E 16' 1" to 17' 6" 31009 F 17' 7" to 18'9"