Sea Foam Motor Tune Up Treatment 1Gal (128 Oz). SF-128. SEA FOAM Motor Treatment is a 100% pure petroleum product that safely and effectively cleans internal fuel and oil system components, helping your gasoline or diesel engine run cleaner and more efficiently. SEA FOAM is an EPA-registered product, and will not harm engine components, seals, gaskets, catalytic converters or oxygen sensors.
SEA FOAM liquifies gum and varnish deposits or internal engine components, removing carbon deposits, freeing sticky valve lifters and rings curing rough idle, pinging and hesitation problems. By using SEA FOAM to eliminate varnish and carbon buildup, mechanics can more accurately diagnose mechanical problems that may exist. That is why Sea Foam has been so popular with professional mechanics for over 65 years.
As a fuel system additive, Sea Foam will clean fuel injectors, clean carbon, gum and varnish deposits, add lubricity to fuel, stabilize fuel for 2 years and control moisture.
As an oil system additive, Sea Foam controls moisture, gum, varnish and residue deposits.
Small Engine Applications
- Works and Performs Instantly
- Stabilizes fuel
- Cleans carburetor
- Cleans carbon
- Removes moisture
- Assures fast starts
- Frees sticky rings
- Restores power
- Upper cylinder lube
- Smooths rough idle
How to use Sea Foam in Tune-Up of Small 4 Cycle Carbureted Engine Lawn Mowers, Tillers, Edgers, Snowblowers, etc.
- 1. Start engine. If engine will not start, check spark and compression. If engine has spark and compression, pour a small amount up to 1/2 ounce into the carburetor throat. SEA FOAM will act as starting fulid and will start the engine unless there is a mechanical or electrical problem. With engine warm, keep on high idle and slowly pour one ounce through carburetor throat. Make sure exhaust is well ventilated when using in the carburetor as fumes will be extreme for a short time.
- 2. Pour 1/2 ounce to one ounce into small fuel tank and oil crackcase.
- 3. Immediate Results: Same as for large 4 cycle Autos, Trucks, Tractors, etc.
- NOTE: One pint treats 8-25 gallons of gas (average one ounce per gallon) or 6-12 gallons of gas oil mix (average 2 ounces per gallon.) Does not replace oil. Use frequently.
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included
- Designed for Formed Step Bumpers
- Rated up to 5,000 lbs
- Bolts to Bottom of Pickup Truck Bumper
- No drilling required with existing mounting holes at 8" or 9" centers Accepts 2" x 2" Ball Mount
- Durable black powder coat finish
- All Mounting Hardware, Hitch Pin, and Clip Included.
Tire Sealant Pump for pails through 6-1/2 gallons. Includes set screw collar, return valve, 5’ vinyl hose, cover and quick connect coupler.
- Dispenses approximately 1 Gallon per 16 lift strokes
- Collar is adjustable allowing the user to vary the length of each stroke and amount to be dispensed per stroke
- Return valve (240-115)
- 5 ft. vinyl hose (240-122)
- Powder coated cover
- Quick connect valve stem coupler (240-127)
Lube Pump - fits 120 lb. full open head drums. Includes pump, drum cover, and 5’ of clear vinyl hose with curved discharge nozzle.Learn More
The Rigid Industries A-Pillar Tube Clamp Mount allows you to mount any one of Rigid's D-Series, SR-M, or SR-Q LED lights to the A-pillar of your UTV. It compensates for the forward angle of the A-pillar making it easier to position your LED lights. This mount is made in the USA from light-weight, black anodized billet aluminum.
- 2.375" Tubing
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Universal Bar Mount
- Made in the USA!
******************LIGHT NOT INCLUDED******************Learn More
To accommodate Rigid Industries' SR-M Series, SR-Q Series and D-Series LED Lights, Rigid Offers 17 different custom RAM mounting systems. You may choose from three different surface attachment methods: Suction Cup, Flat Surface Bolt-Down or a Pole Clamp. You can choose from three different arm lengths: short, medium, or long. You can also choose a single light attachment point or a plate for mounting multiple lights. RAM Mount's ball and joint design allows for a full 360° rotation. RAM Mounts are extremely durable (supports up to 5 lbs in a rugged environment), all stainless steel hardware, provide maximum adjustability and are backed by RAM Mounts' lifetime warranty.
This mount features a 3.25" diameter twist-lock suction cup base. The base holds a 1" diameter ball which connects to a 6" long arm. At the end of the arm is another 1" diameter ball which connects to a 6.25"x2" mounting plate. Great for temporarily mounting multiple SRM, SRQ or D-Series lights on a flat surface with maximum adjustability.
All 1" ball connections can be interchanged between arms for total customization.
RAM Mounts pair well with Rigid's 15' wiring harness with 12V adapter plug
RAM Mounts are a perfect fit for many vehicles: Bikes, UTVs, ATVs, Snow mobiles, Sleds, Public Safety etc.
**********LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED**********Learn More