- 4 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 35,000 pounds breaking strength
- 17,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
Grease Booster Control Handle.
- Each pull of the handle increases pressure to a maximum 10,000 PSI
- Aluminum construction
- 1/8" NPT inlet
- 1/8" NPT outlet
- Grease coupler (28)
This high-capacity 12 volt NiCad rechargeable battery easily snaps in for use with the PowerLuber 12 Volt Grease Gun. Dispenses a minimum of three grease cartridges under normal conditions. Have a second battery pack charged and ready to go for uninterrupted all day lubrication! 1300 mA-hour capacity.Learn More
12 PACK of Cans
Application Temperature Range
R-134a performance suffers at lower evaporator temperatures. In general it is not applied at temperatures below -10F, and it is not necessarily the most economical overall choice in some other applications. Traditional R-12 type applications have adopted several products as alternatives, including R-134a, R-22, R-404A/R-507, and numerousretrofit blends.
R-134a requires polyol ester (POE) lubricants, primarily for their ability to mix with HFC refrigerants. Traditional mineral oils and alkylbenzene do not mix with HFCs and will cause compressor failures. In addition, automotive air conditioning systems may also use polyalkaline glycol (PAG) lubricants (not typically seen in stationary equipment). Both POEs and PAGs will absorb moisture, and hold onto it, to a much greater extent than traditional lubricants. The moisture will promote reactions in the lubricant as well as the usual problems associated with water (corrosion, acid formation, etc.). The best way to dry a wet HFC system is to use a filter drier - run the system and change the drier - instead of relying on evacuation to clear the water.
Equipment built for R-12 will be sized a bit too small compared to equipment built for R-134a. In order to do the same job an R-134a system will need a larger compressor and larger heat exchangers. As a result a system which is retrofit from R-12 to R-134a will have lower capacity (run longer) and will probably develop higher head pressures (not enough condenser area). The lubricant will also need to be flushed and replaced with POE (residual mineral oil content less than 5%).
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $59.99
This cargo carrier is the perfect addition to any road trip. When the car starts to get full, strap the cooler, luggage, stroller, whatever you may have to this cargo carrier and make more space inside your vehicle. This carrier attaches easily through a 2" receiver on your car and makes connecting and disconnecting a snap.
- Ultra light aluminum
- 500 lb. maximum capacity
- Attaches easily to your vehicle
Dimensions: 9.5" H x 49.5" W x 34.5" DLearn More
The Rural King Dolly can be used to store and transport vehicles, as well as other heavy equipment, safely and securely. Single Dolly.
- Use to store and transport vehicles safely and securely
- Heavy-gauge formed steel construction for strength and durability
- Fits tires up to 10in. wide
- 4in. steel swivel casters with brakes for easy maneuverability
- Dolly dimensions - 17 3/4in.L x 14 3/4in.W.
- Capacity (lbs.): 1,250
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of equipment and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need Black Bull 3.5 Gallon Portable Parts Washer. This 5 gallon parts washer with a 3.5 gallon solvent capacity is small and easy to move. The pump can output up to 210 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to .3 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fusible-link arm with steel lid, and a convenient removable tray with drainage holes that allow for quick drying and easy examination of parts.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing, small size is easily to transport
- Convenient removable tray with drainage holes
- Black powder coat paint finish
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Flexible chrome plated nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- 120 Volts / 60 Hz water pump
- Fusible link arm and steel lid
- Recirculates .3gpm of solvent
- Rated voltage 120 Volt / 60 Hz
Tank Capacity 5 gallons Solvent Capacity 3.5 gallons Max. Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 22 gph flow rate Max. Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 210 gph flow rate Overall Dimensions 18" W x 9" H x 13.5" D
$59.99[description] Learn More