$59.99The Voltek 24 LED Amber Light Bar is a great way to be noticed and stand out while on the road!Product Features:
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Current: 2 amps
- Power: 240 LED
- Light Source:LED
- 8 Flash Patterns
- Lamp Color Available: Amber
- Cover Color: Clear
- On/Off switch
- 10 Foot Cable
- Strong Magnet
- Length - 11 Inches
- Width - 6.5 Inches
- Height - 2.5 Inches
- 6 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 5,000 pounds breaking strength
- 27,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
12 PACK of Cans
Application Temperature Range
R-134a performance suffers at lower evaporator temperatures. In general it is not applied at temperatures below -10F, and it is not necessarily the most economical overall choice in some other applications. Traditional R-12 type applications have adopted several products as alternatives, including R-134a, R-22, R-404A/R-507, and numerousretrofit blends.
R-134a requires polyol ester (POE) lubricants, primarily for their ability to mix with HFC refrigerants. Traditional mineral oils and alkylbenzene do not mix with HFCs and will cause compressor failures. In addition, automotive air conditioning systems may also use polyalkaline glycol (PAG) lubricants (not typically seen in stationary equipment). Both POEs and PAGs will absorb moisture, and hold onto it, to a much greater extent than traditional lubricants. The moisture will promote reactions in the lubricant as well as the usual problems associated with water (corrosion, acid formation, etc.). The best way to dry a wet HFC system is to use a filter drier - run the system and change the drier - instead of relying on evacuation to clear the water.
Equipment built for R-12 will be sized a bit too small compared to equipment built for R-134a. In order to do the same job an R-134a system will need a larger compressor and larger heat exchangers. As a result a system which is retrofit from R-12 to R-134a will have lower capacity (run longer) and will probably develop higher head pressures (not enough condenser area). The lubricant will also need to be flushed and replaced with POE (residual mineral oil content less than 5%).
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
Portable, hand operated Volume-Bearing Packer for full open head pails 5 through 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes filler pump, cover and MODEL 107012 follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" in diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 18"
- Drum cover diameter: 12"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid delivery up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Rubber lined follower plate
Regular Price: $64.99
Special Price: $54.99
This trailer tire and wheel assembly is designed for improved handling and ride characteristics. Exceeds DOT requirements for performance you can depend on.
- White powder finish
- Wheel resists rust
- 4x4-inch bolt center
- Load range ; 1045 lbs. capacity
- 1500-watt peak surge power.
- Built-In, High-Speed Cooling Fan – helps keep the unit cool.
- On/Off Switch and LED Indicator.
- Heavy Duty Clamps – connect directly to vehicle battery.
- Ideal for running computers, faxes, cell phones, lights, power tools, TVs, VCRs, stereos, radios, CD players, blenders and portable vacuums in cars, trucks, boats, SUVs and RVs.
The Rural King Dolly can be used to store and transport vehicles, as well as other heavy equipment, safely and securely. Single Dolly.
- Use to store and transport vehicles safely and securely
- Heavy-gauge formed steel construction for strength and durability
- Fits tires up to 10in. wide
- 4in. steel swivel casters with brakes for easy maneuverability
- Dolly dimensions - 17 3/4in.L x 14 3/4in.W.
- Capacity (lbs.): 1,250
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Vanes: PPS
- Seals: FKM
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for DEF, petroleum products, water-based chemicals and chlorinated solvents