Do not let your important things fly off the truck or trailer this time! Instead, use this 30 feet long tow strap to tie everything important down on the load you are hauling. This strap is 6 inches wide and made of tough, durable webbing, covered in a high tenacity nylon to give some extra strength in the extreme pull area. The strap also features a sewn in loop to make the strap easier to attach to anything you are hauling, and anything you are hauling with. The strength of this strap is an amazing 55,000 pounds breaking strength, making it the go to strap for any job no matter how large or small. It can handle up to 27,000 pounds vehicle towing weight, making it a tough strap able to make a tough job a little simpler. Whether towing a car or truck or moving a friend across town, this towing strap can be put to good use.
- 6 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 5,000 pounds breaking strength
- 27,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
Block the sun from penetrating your Class A windshield. One size fit's almost every Class A windshield with no drilling necessary. This is a must-have product for anyone who camps in the sun. While drapes and folding windshield reflectors prevent light from entering the windshield, this product stops the heat, eliminating the greenhouse effect. Plus, it prevents dashboards and curtains from fading in the sunlight. A cheaper, easier alternative to custom-fit windshield covers that will not leave your coach full of drilled holes.
- Constructed using patented Tyvek® RV™ fabric by DuPont™.
- Patent pending design secures in minutes with no need for drilling.
- Quick-connect buckles attach at 3 contact points: mirrors (bottom & top mounted models) and any accessory on the RV roof.
- Decreases need for A/C usage while camping.
- Includes storage bag.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- 140" W at the top; 102" W at bottom
- Height: 70"
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Vanes: PPS
- Seals: FKM
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for DEF, petroleum products, water-based chemicals and chlorinated solvents
Whether you're a mechanic at a busy auto shop or a car enthusiast working from your home garage you're going to need a parts washer to clean and maintain all of those engine components you're working with. This is where the Black Bull 3.5 gallon portable parts washer comes to the rescue. This parts washer is a workhorse, boasting an output of up to 210 gallons per hour and the ability to re-circulate .3 gallons of solvent per hour with a 120 VOH/60 HZ water pump. The Black Bull 3.5 gallon portable parts washer removes grease and grime from engine components, oils pans, carburetors and so much more. This parts washer is fully enclosed and constructed of heavy-duty steel but still has a small storage footprint. It even offers a convenient removable tray with drainage holes allowing for quick drying and easy cleanup. So the next time you are searching for a great parts cleaner look no further than the Black Bull 3.5 gallon portable parts washer.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing, small size is easily to transport
- Convenient removable tray with drainage holes
- Black powder coat paint finish
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Flexible chrome plated nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- 120 Volts / 60 Hz water pump
- Fusible link arm and steel lid
- Recirculates .3gpm of solvent
- Rated voltage 120 Volt / 60 Hz
Tank Capacity 5 gallons Solvent Capacity 3.5 gallons Max. Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 22 gph flow rate Max. Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 210 gph flow rate Overall Dimensions 18" W x 9" H x 13.5" D
- Great starter/charger for 12 volt batteries.
- Charge at a fast rate, or assist a battery in cranking an engine.
- 50 amp engine start – for emergency starting.
- 30 amp boost for quick starts.
- 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs.
- Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 3-function power switch.
This installation bracket is specifically designed to mount two (2) E-Series 4" LED Light Bars (not included) in your Raptor's lower grille cavity. This configuration allows for continued use of a front license plate. Simply remove the 5 screws holding your OEM grille in place and install the bracket using the existing mounting points. Made from stainless steel, this cradle mount features a durable black powder coat finish and is backed by Rigid Industries' limited lifetime warranty.
- Aggressive Rigid Styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes All Necessary Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA!
Applications Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2010-2014 Finish Color Black
****************LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED****************Learn More
- Grease Gun Maximum pressure: 10,000 PSI
- Delivers 1 oz. per 28 strokes
- 12" Flexible whip hose
- Color: Red
When you need to move a heavy engine block out of a vehicle you want to be sure the stand you're using is ready and able to do the job. This is where the Tool Shed portable engine stand comes in. This tough as nails engine stand can handle up to 1000 lbs and is completely portable making moving the engine a breeze. Another fantastic feature is the capability to mount the engine to the face plate of the engine stand. The Tool Shed portable engine stand is engineered of heavy-duty steel and bears four rolling wheels, two of which swivel 360 degrees. The last thing you want is a flimsy stand that tumbles over once a heavy engine is on it which is why this engine stand is specially designed in an "I" shape offering greater stability when in use. So the next time you are in the market for a engine stand give the Tool Shed portable engine stand a try, chances are you will be glad you did.
- Specialized "I" Shape Base for Better Stability
- Heavy Duty All-Steel Construction
- Fully Adjustable Support Rotates 360º and Locks in Place
- 4 Smooth Rolling Steel Wheels, 2 with 360º Swivel - Allows for Extra Portability