Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
Plastic Rotary Pump For dispensing petroleum products, Water-based chemicals, and chlorinated Solvents. Polypropylene construction with PTFE seals.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Vanes: PPS
- Seals: PTFE
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for Petroleum products, water-based chemicals and chlorinated solvents
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
Model 1559A-ASSY Air Line Filter with a 12" hose (2001).
- Mounting bracket (BRKT-1578)
- 3/8" x 1/4" Bushing (1167)
- 1" x 1/4" Hex Nipple (1183)
- 1/4" NPT Inlet/Outlet
Dee Zee bed mats - A easy way to protect your investment in your truck. While protecting it also prevents loaded items in the bed from shifting with its non-skid surface.
- Protects your bed and keeps cargo from shifting
- Thick, 3/8 In. (952 mm) rubber
- High-strength, cord-enhanced that resists most chemical spills and will not crack, rust or break - even in extreme temperatures
- Rubber cleats on backside help keep mat in place and allow water drainage
Part Number: DZ86928 Weight: 35.0 lbs Anti-Slip / Non-Skid: Yes Assembled / Ready To Assemble: Assembled Thickness (in): .375 Bed Liner / Mat Material: Nyracord® Color / Finish: Black Cut To Fit: No Impact Resistant: Yes Installation Instructions Included: No Length (in): 64.5 Liner / Mat Design: Truck Bed Mat Recommended Cleaning Method: Soap & Water Tools or Other Items Required For Assembly: N/A Weight (lbs): 40 Width (in): 64
Translucent red polyethylene container for view of oil level. Pour spout and hand grips on top and bottom. 18" funnel of heavy duty polyethylene. Adjustable height and is on wheels. 1 3/4" Drain tube. Adjusts from 44 1/2" to 67" in height.Learn More