Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch base plate.
This cargo carrier is the perfect addition to any road trip. When the car starts to get full, strap the cooler, luggage, stroller, whatever you may have to this cargo carrier and make more space inside your vehicle. This carrier attaches easily through a 2" receiver on your car and makes connecting and disconnecting a snap.
- Ultra light aluminum
- 500 lb. maximum capacity
- Attaches easily to your vehicle
Dimensions: 9.5" H x 49.5" W x 22.5" DLearn More
- R134a Aluminum Manifold Gauge Set
- Includes Red, Blue & Yellow 72" hoses and Service Couplers
- Large Sight Glass for Visual Inspections
- Auxillary Vacuum Line Access Port
- Scales in PSI and BAR measurements
- Professional Grade
ITEM A/C Charging Hose Set TYPE R134a SIZE (IN.) 72 MATERIAL Rubber and Brass APPLICATION R134a Manifold Gauges FOR USE WITH R134a Systems NUMBER OF PIECES 3 INCLUDES Red, Yellow, Blue Hoses PACKAGE QUANTITY 1
This trailer tire and wheel assembly is designed for improved handling and ride characteristics. Exceeds DOT requirements for performance you can depend on.
- White powder finish
- Wheel resists rust
- 4x4-inch bolt center
- Load range ; 1045 lbs. capacity
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is an extra high performance diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life and drain intervals in the most severe on and off-highway applications. The advanced chemistry of this product delivers exceptional performance in both modern high-output, low-emission engines including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) as well as older engines operating on low or higher sulfur fuel. As a result, this product meets or exceeds the new API CI-4 service category and JASO industry specifications. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments found in the trucking, mining, construction, quarrying, and agricultural industries. This product also meets the latest API specifications for gasoline engines and mixed fleets. The outstanding performance reserve of Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is the result of extensive cooperative development work with major OEMs and advanced additive chemistry with patented Trimer technology. These enhancements assure excellent control of oil thickening due to soot buildup and exposure to higher temperatures and provide outstanding resistance to oxidation, corrosion, wear, and high temperature deposits. Due to its unique formulation, it also meets the more demanding SAE 10W cold temperature pumping requirements.Learn More
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 16 revolutions
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Bung adapter (10217)
- 1" Hose barb
- 3/4" Outlet BSP
- 1" Inlet BSP
- 1.25" O.D. Pick up tube
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Vanes: PTFE
- Seals: PTFE
- Gaskets: Polyethylene
- Recommended for Alcohols, petroleum products, water-based chemicals and chlorinated solvents
Bearing Packer - Fits 120 pound open head drum. Constructed of carbon steel with red enamel finish. Includes drum cover and follower plate. Can be used with bearings up to approximately 6" diameter.
- Variable stroke
- Pump length: 30"
- Drum cover diameter: 16"
- Adjustable pivot point allows for fluid deliver up to 1-oz. per stroke
- Zinc plated pump
- Zinc die cast head
- Powder coated steel cover with adjustable collar
- Follower plate
A-Series LED Accessory Light might be small, but it packs a punch. Available in two options, high or low power, the A-Series is extremely versatile. Whether it's used as a dome light in your truck, a deck light on your boat, or driving lights on your trailer, the A-Series is the perfect accent light for any application! The A-Series accent lighting solution includes multiple mounting options and is available in multiple LED colors - red, blue, green, and three shades of white - to suit your needs.
- Available in a Variety of LED Colors
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Billet Aluminum Housing
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
LED Colors Available:
- Warm White
- Cool White
Watts 3W Amp Draw 0.2A LED's 3 Raw Lumens 200 Operating Temperature -40°F to 140°F Voltage 10-28V Mount Type Surface Finish Color Black Optics Low Power Family A-Series