- 6 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 5,000 pounds breaking strength
- 27,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
Rotary Hand Pump - fits 15 through 55-gallon drums with 2" bung opening. A rotary vane type pump for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and similar light petroleum products. Heavy-duty cast iron body, dual vanes, and bung adapter. Discharge spout threaded 3/4-inch NPT (Male). Includes MODEL 2178 Hose and MODEL 53 nozzle holster. Dispenses approximately 7-1/2 gallons per 100 revolutions.
- Dispenses 1-gallon per 13 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution)
- Fits 15-55-gallon drums
- Rotary vane design for smooth and easy operation
- 2" Bung Adapter (502-316)
- Cast Iron Pump Construction
- 1 piece rigid suction tube 39.25" long
- Rubber water deflector for suction pipe (WD950)
- Black rubber 3/4" x 8 ft. Hose (2178)
- Manual Nozzle (L30-90N)
- Holster (53)
Grease Pump - hand operated grease pump for full open head pails up to 6-1/2 gallon size. Includes pump, cover, plastic handgrip, carrying handle, follower plate, 6-foot high-pressure hose, and MODEL 28 coupler.
- Maximum output pressure 3,500 PSI
- Delivers 1.2-oz. per 28 strokes
- 4 jaw coupler
- Follower plate (107016)
- 6-ft. high pressure hose
- Carrying handle
- Fits 25 to 50-lb. pail
- Easily dispenses to a grease fitting
Rotary Pump - Fits 15 to 55 gallon drums with 2" bung opening. Dispenses gasoline, diesal fuel and similar light petroleum products. Constructed of cast iron. Includes telescoping tube assembly 2" NTP bung adapter, 3/4" threaded NPT discharge spout, 8 ft. X 3/4" rubber hose nozzle. Dispenses 7.5 gallons per 100 revolutions (8-oz. per revolution).
- DO NOT USE WITH: Acids or alkaline solutions, trichlene, perchlene, thinner, etc.
- This part is required to install your Weatherguard Protect-A-Rail Cab Protector solidly to your truck bed.
- New style mounting bracket requires only one hole in the front rail and two holes in the side rail of the truck bed.
- Fits: 1999 and newer Chevy Silverado pick-up