Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped via UPS Ground or Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
This Better Built truck box provides, secure, organized storage for small parts and is designed to fit either in front or behind wheel well.
H: 18"Learn More
The DynaCharge Economy Wheel Charger is a made from a dependable solid-state design. It features an easy to read, color coded meter and an automatic resetting circuit breaker. The 6 foot power cord & output cables total to a 12-foot reach.
- 140A Cranking Assist
- 55A Boost Charge
- 20A Rapid Charge
- 2A Slow Charge
Features and Includes:
- Charge Meter
- 6-foot Input Cord and Output Leads
- Steel Clamps
- Manual Operation
- Trilingual Packaging and Owner's Manual
The Kidde Pro 20 MP unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, cylinder is manufactured from impact resistant steel and the valve assembly is all metal. Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use. Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher. Easy-to-pull safety pin. Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle and lever. 20 pounds of fire extinguishing agent (Average) 6 year limited warranty. UL approved wall hanger. Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with mounting bracket (not supplied). Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection. U.S.C.G. Approved bracket part number 292474.Learn More
- Stainless steel construction (316 alloy)
- Polypropylene bung adapter
- Dispenses approx. 1-gal. per 8 lifts
- Fits 15 - 55-gallon drums
- PTFE packing and seals
- Used for dispensing mild acids, detergents, antifreeze, windshield fluids, MEK, Lacquer Thinner, DEF and acetone.
- Fully Automatic Microprocessor Controlled
- 100 Amp Engine Start – for emergency starting.
- 12 30 Amp Fast Charge – self-adjusting, variable charge rates for everyday charging needs and maintaining your battery in peak condition. Charges and automatically desulfates and restores car, truck, RV, farm equipment, AGM, gel cell and deep-cycle batteries.
- 2 Amp Slow Charge – for charging and maintaining small batteries; charges motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and lawn tractor batteries.
- 125 Amp, Sure-Grip Clamps – for top and side-mounted battery posts.
- Electronic Touch-Pad Controls – easy-to-select switches for Digital Display, Battery Type or Charge/Start. Choose from 12V regular automotive, 12V deep-cycle, 12V AGM or gel cell and 6V regular batteries.
- Built-in Digital Voltmeter/Tester – helps diagnose problems.
- Retractable Handle – for easy portability. Cord wrap on back.
Suction Kit for wall mounted stub pumps with 3/4" NPT bottom connection. Includes 5’ hose, 90° elbow, 2" NPT bung adapter, 41" x 3/4" suction pipe and lower foot valve.Learn More