Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $9.99
Chime sounds when motion is detected at home, office and retail entrances for your peace of mind.
- Using a PIR sensor to detected movement, the transmitter can be placed near the entrance of your driveway, garage, shop, small business, or anywhere you want to monitor traffic.
- When motion is detected the receiver releases a pleasant chiming sound and column settings can be adjusted to high or low.
- Can be mounted at your front door, gate, or driveway to alert you when people or vehicles enter you property.
- Monitor the entry to your store, restaurant, reception, or lobby and be alerted when customers enter or leave when you are out of sight.
- Potentially acts as a deterrent for unwanted visitors.
- Mount the transmitter up to 200 ft. away from the receiver, anywhere you want to detect traffic or movement (indoors/outdoors).
- Fully wireless and includes mounting screws for quick and simple installation in minutes.
- Transmitter requires a 1 x "9V" battery (not included) and receiver requires 3 x "C" batteries (not included).
Super Seal is for home and industrial applications to be used with R22, 502 & R410a Systems. It repairs leaks in evaporators, condensors, copper lines and solder joints. This product is an epoxy that reacts to water and air. When coming in contact with the atmosphere, it forms a seal over the leak. If your system stays charged for one day when running, this product will fix most leaks that you may encounter.
If there is air and water in your system, pull a deep vac on the system and boil moisture out of the system.
In most cases, if a system has not leaked below 15 psi, there is typically not air or moisture in the system. The system has greater pressure than what the atmospheric pressure is and cannot leak unless the system is below 15 degrees.
Note: A/C unit must be in operational condition and running before Super Seal can be installed.
- Install the can to the can tap (raise piercing valve so it does NOT pierce can)
- Connect the other end to your A/C unit (low pressure port -- big line)
- Turn on your A/C unit
- Pierce the can. Open the valve slowly with the can upside down. (Valve not included)
- When the can is empty, change the can and continue charging with refrigerant until you reach the manufacturer's pressure specs.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
- Cleans and lubricates fuel injectors
- Makes fuel last up to three times longer
- Does not contain alcohol or harmful solvents
- Removes water and boosts power and performance
Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long-life, extended drain capable*, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after-treatment cleanliness.
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT),with premium Group II baseoil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection.
- Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection.
- Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits.
- Endorsed and recommended by Cummins for use in Dodge Ram Turbo Diesels Learn More
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $15.99Now you can use WD-40Æ to protect, clean, and lubricate thousands upon thousands of items without ever losing the straw again! New Smart Straw features a permanently attached straw that sprays two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action. WD-40 Smart Straw is Coming to a Store Near YouóDiscover how one of the world's smartest products just got smarter. Learn More
Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Full Home unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a tough nylon valve assembly.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use.
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant nylon handle
- 2.5 lb of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 6 year limited warranty
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
More Information Learn More
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last.
- 4" x 30'; 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced Looped ends for maximum strength and versatility.
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions.