Chime sounds when motion is detected at home, office and retail entrances for your peace of mind.
- Using a PIR sensor to detected movement, the transmitter can be placed near the entrance of your driveway, garage, shop, small business, or anywhere you want to monitor traffic.
- When motion is detected the receiver releases a pleasant chiming sound and column settings can be adjusted to high or low.
- Can be mounted at your front door, gate, or driveway to alert you when people or vehicles enter you property.
- Monitor the entry to your store, restaurant, reception, or lobby and be alerted when customers enter or leave when you are out of sight.
- Potentially acts as a deterrent for unwanted visitors.
- Mount the transmitter up to 200 ft. away from the receiver, anywhere you want to detect traffic or movement (indoors/outdoors).
- Fully wireless and includes mounting screws for quick and simple installation in minutes.
- Transmitter requires a 1 x "9V" battery (not included) and receiver requires 3 x "C" batteries (not included).
Super Seal is for home and industrial applications to be used with R22, 502 & R410a Systems. It repairs leaks in evaporators, condensors, copper lines and solder joints. This product is an epoxy that reacts to water and air. When coming in contact with the atmosphere, it forms a seal over the leak. If your system stays charged for one day when running, this product will fix most leaks that you may encounter.
If there is air and water in your system, pull a deep vac on the system and boil moisture out of the system.
In most cases, if a system has not leaked below 15 psi, there is typically not air or moisture in the system. The system has greater pressure than what the atmospheric pressure is and cannot leak unless the system is below 15 degrees.
Note: A/C unit must be in operational condition and running before Super Seal can be installed.
- Install the can to the can tap (raise piercing valve so it does NOT pierce can)
- Connect the other end to your A/C unit (low pressure port -- big line)
- Turn on your A/C unit
- Pierce the can. Open the valve slowly with the can upside down. (Valve not included)
- When the can is empty, change the can and continue charging with refrigerant until you reach the manufacturer's pressure specs.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Severe driving conditions such as heavy traffic, poor fuel quality, harsh weather conditions and exceeding oil change intervals can all cause the build-up of a thick, tar-like substance called sludge. If untreated, it can rob an engine of power and, ultimately, its life.
This oil is specially engineered to prevent the harmful build-up of sludge, reduce oil deposits and provide daily protection for your engine. To get more miles from your engine ask for the right oil from the successful Castrol GTX range. Your best miles are ahead with Castrol GTX.
Castrol provides protection for diesel oil engines that can withstand the wear and tear of severe weather, rugged roads and heavy tows. Castrol® GTX® Diesel is designed to help your engine run more efficiently and extend engine life. It has special viscosity, anti-wear, anti-oxidant and detergent additives to protect your engine and maintain cleanliness.
- Superior dispersancy technology to manage high soot levels
- Highest level of detergent to neutralize acids generated by working diesel engines
- Castrol GTX Diesel includes leading anti-oxidation performance to fight sludge buildup and preserve diesel engine efficiency
- Low sulfated Ash, Phosphorus, and Sulfur technology to protect exhaust after-treatment devices in new diesel engines
- Castrol GTX Diesel is applicable for gasoline and diesel light trucks and passenger cars where API CJ-4, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF SL or SL SJ engine oil are recommended
- Castrol GTX Diesel engine oil exceeds Cummins CES 20081 specification
For over 80 years, Kidde has been the world's largest manufacturer of fire safety products for industry leaders, the military, airlines and firefighters. We recommend at least one extinguisher for every 600 square feet. This product is suitable for Class B and C fires which include flammable liquids, oil-based products and electrical based fires.Learn More
- 4 Piece Set
- Strap Size: 1 in. x 15 ft.
- Weather Resistant
- Rubber Padded Grip Handles
- 1200 lb. Breaking Strength
- 400 lb. Working Load Limit
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
This is the product of choice for optimal winter operation. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost contains the most effective antigel additive package available in the diesel industry - no blending with No.1 diesel or kerosene is needed to achieve maximum winter protection. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost keeps fuel injectors clean and boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts and a smoother running engine.Learn More
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $10.99
Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long-life, extended drain capable*, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after-treatment cleanliness.
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT),with premium Group II baseoil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection.
- Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection.
- Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits.
- Endorsed and recommended by Cummins for use in Dodge Ram Turbo Diesels Learn More
- Cleans and lubricates fuel injectors
- Makes fuel last up to three times longer
- Does not contain alcohol or harmful solvents
- Removes water and boosts power and performance