Don't get caught in a hot vehicle with a broken air conditioner! The last thing you need is to show up and work or social functions wet with sweat and body odor. Prepare ahead of time by checking your fluids in your automobile and using R134a Air Conditioning to keep it cool and running smooth. Easy to use, easy to apply, leaving you with a cool and easy ride!
- With a boiling point of -15.5 degrees Fahrenheit, specific gravity at 1.21 and low Flammability, R134a has clear, colorless liquid vapors.
- Performance declines at temperatures below -10°F (-26.4° C)
- Freezing point -160° C
- Unit Weight 15.5 oz
- Fill Weight 12 oz
- Requires Polyol Ester Lubricants
- Keep out of reach of children.
*****CANS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY*****
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
VR1 Racing Motor Oil's exclusive chemistry is designed to reduce friction and enhance power. It is among the most popular engine lubricants in all types of racing including CART, stock car and drag racing. It is recommended for engines burning gasoline and full or partial alcohol fuels in track and street service.
- High performance and protection for today's engines that run at high RPM
- New ashless anti-wear additives combined with ZDDP provide ultimate wear protection
- Enhanced anti-foam system helps protect the engine even during extreme stress
- Enhanced additives protect against high-temperature deposits for a cleaner engine
- Friction modifiers help improve horsepower output
The PB B'laster acts as a powerful, concentrated catalyst to release the surface tension of frozen parts. Then it converts into a nonevaporating lubricant to protect against further rust and corrosion. Penetrates fast into hard-to-reach cavities to free stubborn, rusted, or immobilized parts; nuts, bolts, screens, joints, pipe threads, and more. Contains no dangerous vinyl methylene chlorides, gasoline, kerosene, fuel, or cheap oils.Learn More
DuraBlend Tough Driving Formula has been developed with a unique blend of premium synthetic and conventional base oils with advanced additive technology. It provides increased protection for "tough driving conditions" such as stop and go traffic, frequent trips, hauling, and towing, which place extra stress and demands on your engine.
- Better protection against sludge and varnish deposit to keep your engine running cleaner, longer
- Better cold start protection by flowing more quickly and circulating faster through the engine
- Greater resistance to oil breakdown at high temperatures for strong wear protection
- Helps improve fuel efficiency durability for the life of the oil (applies to 5W30 and 10W30 grades)
- Fully compatible with all conventional and leading synthetic motor oils
- Strap features strong D-rings on both ends and a full-length, thick protective sleeve
- Have strong D-rings on strap ends
- Strap is durable and is 2 inches wide by 24 feet long
- 10,000 pounds load capacity, 3,333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Mini thin-line rectangular clearance or side marker light. PC-Rated light that functions as both a clearance and side marker light when properly mounted on a 45 degree angle. Features sonically sealed, waterproof lens and housing in a single unit. MC91 kits include the A91 light, A91CB chrome base and A91LW single wire plug. MC92 kits include the A91 light, A91BB black base and A91LW single wire plug. Single wire design grounds through mounting hardware.Learn More