The most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additive available is Stanadyne Performance Formula. It is the only additive that addresses virtually any diesel fuel-related problem with one product. 64 Oz - Treatus up to 250 GallonsLearn More
Scientifically formulated to eliminate the stiction build-up that causes most injectors to fail. Pour one treatment of the Original Stiction Eliminator into your oil BEFORE replacing your injectors. In less than 4,000 miles you will see, hear and feel the difference as your injectors come back on line. And you'll save thousands of dollars by not replacing injectors that weren't broken to begin with! Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Original Stiction Eliminator will stop excessive black smoke and bucking and chugging on cold starts. Stiction Eliminator not only cleans injectors but other parts of the engine as well, including the turbocharger. Stiction Eliminator will also fortify your existing oil and help it to work more effectively. When used in conjunction with Diesel Extreme (fuel additive), your engine will regain its original performance power.
- 64 oz. Bottle (2 quarts)
- Class III Ball Mount Combo Kit
- 2" Drop or 3/4" Rise
- Includes 2"x 1" Diameter Shank Trailer Ball
- Mount Fits 2" Receiver Tube
- Maximum Gross Trailer Weight 6,000lbs
- Maximum Gross Tongue Weight 600lbs
- For each 2" of drop on ball mount, decrease MGTW by 10%
Made with the highest quality virgin high-density polyethylene, including 30% more material than standard containers to withstand the roughest treatment. The containers are subjected to a 15-point quality test. They feature an ergonomically contoured handle, bottom grip for easy pouring and a non-breakable multipurpose cap with rubber gaskets. With a 5 gallon capacity it is excellent for storage & transport of:
- Automotive & industrial fluid
- Deer corn, milo & oats
- Feed pellets, bird seed
- Rock salt
- Oil & liquid absorbents
Great for mixing/ dispensing:
- Animal attractants & feed
- Herbicides, insecticides
NOTE: Intended only for use as a rapid refueling device for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events. It is NOT a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies. Intended for racing fuel only; not to be used for street legal fuels.Learn More
The Voltek LED Trailer Light Kit, manufacturer number TLKLED includes:
- (2) LED Stop / Tail / Turn Lights
- (2) LED Amber Side Marker Lights
- 22 Feet of "Y" Split 4 - Way Flat Harness
- 4 Feet Long - 4 Flat Vehicle Connector
- Corrosion Resistant License Plate Holder
- Wire Clips and Splice Connectors
Lube Pump - fits full open head pails 5 through 6 1/2 gallons. Includes pump, pail cover, and 4 feet of clear vinyl hose with curved discharge nozzle. Can be furnished with MODEL 1500 universal pint meter by special order at additional cost.
- For 5 to 6 1/2 gallon pail
- Delivers 1 to 2.3 oz. per stroke
- Powder coated lid included
- 4 ft. vinyl hose included
- Buna N seals
- Curved nozzle included
- Variable stroke handle
- Gear lube
- X Not recommended for use with low viscosity fuel, water based & other corrosive liquids
- Quick lube
SLiME Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, SLiME remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the SLiME treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur or treating existing punctures. SLiME is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. SLiME is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- TPMS friendly (Note: May not install easily into tires with direct or valve mounted devices).
- Tires treated with SLiME can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug/patch.
- SLiME for tubeless tires can also be installed into tubeless bike tires. SLiME installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology?
SLiME utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.Learn More
The Voltek Booster Cables are designed with excellent abrasion resistance. This booster cable set is equipped with heavy-duty plated steel, e-z reach clamp. All clamps are color-coded for polarity identification. These clamps provide easy attachment on hard to reach side, top post, and remote battery access terminals.
- Heavy Duty 2 Gauge Wire
- 20 feet long
- Color coded for easy polarity identification
- Contoured jaws fits original equipment side batter cable bolts
- 2 inches wide molded rubber handles make tightening easy on hands
- High performance, easy and secure ratcheting system
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 2 inches wide by 10 feet long, yellow webbed, durable straps
- 4000 pounds load capacity and 1333 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
- Low profile design
- Oil and solvent resistant
- Easy to clean
- Won't rust
- Comfortable padded headrest
- Built-in tool storage
- (6) Smooth-rolling swivel casters
- One piece high-impact PVC frame
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Overall Dimensions: 40" L x 19" W x 4-3/4" H