Valvoline Red Tacky Crimson Grease (Red Lithium 12-Hydroxy) is a tacky, extreme pressure, Lithium soap grease which is designed specifically for the commercial fleet environment. Every Valvoline grease is formulated to stand up and work in ranges of extreme operating environments and conditions. Across the board, Valvoline greases provide excellent pump ability, lubricate and protect while withstanding and working in extreme temperatures and load stresses, and deliver outstanding resistance to water washout.
- Provides excellent performance and stand up over a variety of operating conditions
- Dyed red for easy identification
- Contains select extreme pressure additives to protect and lubricate during heavy shock loading periods
- Is fortified with oxidation and corrosion inhibitors for long service life
Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 is a passenger car and light truck automatic transmission fluid for most pre-2006 automatic transmissions built by General Motors, Ford Motor Company and other makes requiring a high-performance, multi-purpose, power transmission fluid. Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 is engineered to maintain friction control for smooth shifts action under the most severe operating conditions. It protects against the formation of lacquers, sludge, or other harmful deposits. It is manufactured from select Group II base oils and additives that provide oxidation and thermal stability, friction control, load-carrying ability, corrosion and wear protection. It helps protect against the formation of deposits, sludge, varnish, and foam. Havoline Automatic Transmission Fluid MD-3 provides outstanding durability.
- Maintains friction control for smooth shift action Is specially formulated to prevent shudder.
- Retains low temperature fluidity and high temperature stability for long operating periods.
- Protects automatic transmission fluid coolers from corrosion.
- Practically eliminates transmission overhauls due to sludge, corrosion, and wear.
- Protection against the formation of lacquers, sludge,or other harmful deposits. Exceptional stability provided by excellent base oil and extra oxidation inhibitors.
- Quiet performance - Especially effective in reducing transmission "chatter." Assures smooth, quiet action at all speeds.
- Fast circulation during cold weather and excellent lubricating body when hot
- 4 bolt base.
- Stainless steel finish.
- 1/4" wire loop.
- Inside loop measures 7/8"
- 1200 lb. max. load.
The PB B'laster acts as a powerful, concentrated catalyst to release the surface tension of frozen parts. Then it converts into a nonevaporating lubricant to protect against further rust and corrosion. Penetrates fast into hard-to-reach cavities to free stubborn, rusted, or immobilized parts; nuts, bolts, screens, joints, pipe threads, and more. Contains no dangerous vinyl methylene chlorides, gasoline, kerosene, fuel, or cheap oils.Learn More
Valvoline offers a full line of premium conventional motor oils that are specially formulated for the full life of the engine. Valvoline's conventional motor oil product line comes in both multi-viscosity and mono-grade formulations. Multi-viscosity grades provide protection in all climates while mono-grade oils are formulated for warmer conditions. All Valvoline oils are formulated with advanced additive technology and premium base oils for high performance and an enhanced engine life.
- Keep the engine clean by minimizing deposit formation
- Reduce oil consumption by fighting volatility and oil evaporation
- Resist oil thickening by providing enhanced oxidation control
- Improve gas mileage in the lower viscosity grades (5W20, 5W30 and 10W30) by reducing friction
- Provide thorough anti-wear protection exceeding current U.S., Japanese and European wear tests for gasoline and gasoline turbo-charged engines where each grade is specified
- Valvoline's line of multi-viscosity oils include the following grades: 5W20, 5W30, 10W30, 10W40, 15W40 and 20W50
Red stop/turn/tail light for surface mount. Polycarbonate lens and steel housing. Mounts on 3-1/2" centers and grounds through mounting hardware. Features snap-on replaceable lens and easy to change replaceable bulb.Learn More