Why Switch from the Traditional R22 Refrigerants
Frost 22a Refrigerant Replaces R22 Substitutes
Frost 22a is sold as a second generation replacement for R407c, R404a and MO99.
- Do it Yourself!
- No license Required
- Use up to 40% less
- Lower operating costs
- Less heaed pressure, extremely efficient
- Non-ozone depleting product
- Non-Toxic, Non-Carcinogen - No Long Term health Risks
- Compatible with Mineral & Synthetic (Ester & Pag) Lubricants
- Proven Results
- Classified as Pharmaceutical Grade
- Government phasing out traditional R22
- Made in USA
- Hydro Carbon Leak Detector is recommended for checking Leaks (Leak Detector Not Included)
*This product is equaivalent to 30 lbs of traditional R-22. Because this is a lighter gas you will only need to use 1oz of 22A for every 2.5oz you had to use with traditional R-22.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.
Guidelines for the Pressure of 22A
Charge low side pressure to around 70 PSI. Your high side pressure should be around 230-250 PSI. Always fill from the low pressure side. It should be at about 40-44 degrees on the evaporator coil. Those are the ranges of a typical charge.Learn More
Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped via UPS Ground or Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
Tragically, on average, two children are killed each week and approximately 50 people are hospitalized after being hit by vehicles backing up. Since 2001, about 600 children have died in these non-traffic related, rollover incidents. Drivers cannot see the children and other pedestrians behind them because their “blind zone” inhibits rearward visibility. The blind zone, which can actually be 34 feet or more in length on light trucks and larger sport utility vehicles, can hide as many as 60 children from the driver’s view.
For these reasons, PEAK Performance is proud to introduce its new PEAK Performance Back-Up Camera System. This accessory works on most kinds of vehicles and features a full 2.4-inch by 3.5-inch LCD color monitor that provides easy-to-see rear coverage on automobiles, trucks, SUVs and minivans. It also includes a water-resistant color camera and a 2.4GHz wireless transmission between the camera and the display monitor. The automatic screen turns on upon shifting into reverse gear. The complete installation takes less than an hour for most novices and just minutes for those with a little bit more expertise.
The camera mounts above the rear license plate using the same mounting holes as the plate, while the LCD monitor mounts to the inside front windshield with an easily removable suction cup mechanism. Once mounted, the monitor itself easily pivots on two axes for the driver’s viewing adjustment.
The rear image is wirelessly transmitted from the camera above the license plate to the monitor on the front windshield via a 2.4GHz transmitter. Image transmission will only take place after the rear camera and transmitter are wired to the rear backup light circuitry. The LCD monitor, powered by 12 volts, plugs into the vehicle’s lighter or power adapter outlet. The brightness and contrast control on the monitor can be adjusted, the image orientation controlled and the LCD screen turned off, all from the driver’s seat.
More than 50 percent of households have one child or more. Approximately 65 percent of all drivers fall between the age of 18 to 45, a very likely range for parents with small children. More than 40 percent of drivers own a minivan, SUV or pickup truck that can have blind spots that can exceed 34 feet, and more than 50 percent of the top 20-selling vehicles in the United States do have blind spots greater than 30 feet.
- Wireless Camera broadcast for quick and easy installation.
- Brightness and contrast controls
- Reverse Image control
- Water resistant camera with day or night time use.
- 3.5" Color LCD Monitor
Got a heavy duty squeaky wheel? Take care of it like a pro with the Milwaukee M12 Cordless Grease Gun. This 12 volt gun handles it all from small wimpy jobs to the mother of all grease jobs. It is ideally for when you need 25% more pressure and a 2466-21XC that delivers over 8,000 PSI max operating pressure.
This tool dispenses up to 7 cartridges per charge, making it best in class and powering you through the job. Experience the air bleeder valve priming mechanism for quick flow. All that muscle, but the gun is only 14 inches long and 7.2 pounds!! The ergonomic handle design means no more cramping hands with long term use. Keep the equipment ready to rock and roll with the shoulder strap loop. On top of these features, the integrated hose storage and LED fuel gauge ensures less down time. How convenient is that?
There is no overnight waiting: the charger will have this bad-boy up and running in 60 minutes with the battery that is compatible with other lithium-ion tools. What else do you need to know to click—buy now? This master set includes:
- 2446-20 Grease Gun
- (1) M12™ XC RED LITHIUM™ Battery 48-11-2402
- 60-Minute Charger
- 36" Flex Hose with Spring Guard
- Grease Coupler
- Carrying Case
And doubts left? Remember this tool includes a 5 year warrantLearn More
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $129.99
- Powerful motor delivers 9,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications.
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings.
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative anti-debris filter prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism.
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartidge changes
***** This is just the Tool (Like Pictured without Battey), Does Not Include BatteryLearn More
- 6 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 5,000 pounds breaking strength
- 27,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
R-410 is the refrigerant of the future. As R-22 is being phased out, many units are being converted to R-410A. As of 2010 no new equipment designed for use with R-22 is being manufactured. R410A does not contain chlorine and is therefore considered ozone friendly. By running more efficiently on R-410A A/C units will have less of an environmental impact and less energy consumption. R-410A does operate at higher pressures (50%-70% higher) than R-22 and most units will need to be retrofitted before using R-410A
- 25 lb. (11.3 kg)
- 1/4" SAE connection
- Do not store above 120°F
This Better Built truck box provides, secure, organized storage for small parts and is designed to fit either in front or behind wheel well.
H: 18"Learn More