With Pat's Category 1 Premium 3 Point Quick Change Hitch you can attached to your 3-point equipment with ease and you will be able to pick up equipment not on level ground! This system comes wtih a set of two quick hitches that are easily installed and do not require any modifications to your tractor. The system also includes a stabilizer bar for lift arm alignment.
- Pat's Premium 3-Point Quick Hitch
- Model 102ST
- Category 1 Quick Hitch
- Easy change system
- Stabilizer bar included
- Hardware kit included
- Fits lift arms 2 in. to 3-1/4 in. tall
- Lift arm pins are 7/8 in. diameter
With Pat's Category 2 Premium 3 Point Quick Change Hitch you can attached to your 3-point equipment with ease and you will be able to pick up equipment not on level ground! This system comes with a set of two quick hitches that are easily installed and do not require any modifications to your tractor. The system also includes a stabilizer bar for lift arm alignment.
- Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch
- Model 202
- Category 2
- Easy Change System
- Stabilizer bar included
- Hardware kit included
- Fits lift arms 3.25" to 4" tall
- Lift arm pins are 1-1/8" diameter
- Inside dimensions of the receiver is 1-3/4” wide by 4-1/2” tall
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance. SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules. A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
- Triple layer SFS AquaShed® top panel & triple layer two-tone polypropylene sides
- Beads water on contact
- Maximum resistance to high humidity & rainfall
- Protection against harmful UV rays
- Front & rear buckle cinching system
- Removes slack
- Bottom mounted strap/bucke system
- Prevent loss to the wind
- Triple layer polypropylene side panels
- Insures maximum breathability
- Virtually eliminates mold & mildew
- Zipper entry panels
- Easy access during storage
- Weighted tie down assist for easy installation underneath the coach
- Water resistant yet breathable
- Reinforced front corners resist snags & tears
- Moderate climates + short term storage
Sizing Part # Length Cover Dimensions 52238 Up to 15’ N/A 52239 15’ - 18’ N/A 52240 18'1" - 20' 243" x 100" x 90" 52241 20'1" - 22' 267" x 100" x 90" 52242 22'1" - 24' 291" x 100" x 90" 52243 24'1" - 26' 315" x 100" x 96" 52244 26'1" - 28'6" 345" x 100" x 102" 52245 28'7" - 31'6" 381" x 104" x 102" 52246 31'7" - 34' 411" x 104" x 102" 52247 34'1" - 37' 447" x 106" x 102"
Regular Price: $212.97
Special Price: $159.73
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size L-5/49 Part Number FP-AGML5/49DS CCA at 0°F 850 RC MIN @ 25A 160 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 90 Dimensions 13 7/8" L x 6 7/8" W x 7 1/2" H Battery Terminal Type A
This box is great storage for tie downs, wheel chocks and other various towing items. This box will fit most trailer tongues making it the perfect addition to any trailer.
- 16 1/2" deep
- 12" tall
- 21" wide (front), 39" wide (back)
Before you reverse, you will be able to connect WIFI backup camera on your iPhone, iPad or any Android phone or tablet and then see what is behind you before you reverse. Product support all iOS and Android device. Just download the free APP and you will see the WIFI backup camera on your device, including iPhone, iPad, Samsung and other smart phone device.
- WIFI Back-Up Color Camera displays video on phone/tablet & displays what is behind you before you reverse
- Free App available for iPhone and Android Phone
- Ready to work out of the box, easy install, installs in minutes
- Reduce backup accidents by 70% or more
- Works on any vehicle, car, SUV, truck, RV, & commercial truck
- License Plate Color HD Camera with 110 degree wide angle viewing plus Night Vision
- IP 66 Waterproof License Plate Bracket, non-permanent installation
- Top Dawg Wifi License Plate Backup Camera
- Wifi Transmitter
- WiFi App link for Download
- Owners Manual
Camera Specifications Imaging Sensor CCD Total Pixels 640x480 (PAL/NTSC) Minimum Illumination 0 Lux (IR Night Vision) Video Output 0.9-1.2v p-p 75ohm Supply + 12V DC Night Vision 10-12 Feet Horizontal View Angle 100° Unobstructed Effective Range 30-40 Feet Dimensions (mm) 370 W x 55 D x 35 H Operating Temperature -10°C to +50°C or 14°F to 122°F Operating Humidity 85% RH
Specifications Intermediate Frequency 2400-2483.5 MHz Demodulation Type WIFI 802.11b;802.11g/n Antenna 50 ohm SMA EnCryption Mode WPA2 Power Supply + 12V DC Consumption Current (max) 150mA Unobstructed Effective Range 10M (min) Video Latency 0.7 seconds Wifi Boot Up Time 1.7 seconds Dimensions (mm) 71 W x 35.5 D x 12.3 H Operating Temperature -10°C to +50°C or 14°F to 122°F Operating Humidity 85% RH
- The rugged ball bearing slides give each drawer a 100 pound load capacity.
- Made of heavy gauge steel and arc welded in the corners for added strength.
- Each drawer is powder coated to resist chipping and scratching.
Dimensions: H: 6" W: 16" L: 22"
Fits Models: Knaack 47Learn More
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-16-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools.
- (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
- (1) 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard
- (1) High Pressure Grease Coupler
- Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
- Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
- New to world precision through Pre-set grease counter dial
- 48" flexible hose offers greater access to difficult to reach fittings
- Air bleeder valve for quick priming
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
- Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Trigger Lock: On Off
- PSI: 10,000 PSI
- Run Time: Up to 10 Grease Cartridges per Charge
- Hose Length: 48"