RV & Marine Antifreeze from SPLASH® is now made with renewable resources.
- Designed for use with recreational vehicles, boats, spas, pools, and vacation homes
- Formulated for -50°F or -100°F burst protection
- Convenient, ready-to-use solution
- DOW® USP propylene glycol
- DOW® USP corrosion inhibitors
- Proprietary plant-derived additive
- Improves user safety when compared to ethylene glycol-based products
- All ingredients are Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS)
- Complies with the USDA and FDA regulations for use in applications where contact with food or beverage could occur
- Safe for incidental contact with people, pets, and wildlife
- Readily biodegradable and non-toxic to aquatic life
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance.
SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules.
A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
$59.99The 24 LED Amber Light Bar is a great way to be noticed and stand out while on the road!Product Features:
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Current: 3 amps
- Light Source:LED
- 7 Flash Patterns - Can Be Changed Manually
- Lamp Color Available: Amber
- Cover Color: Clear
- On/Off switch
- 9 1/2' Cable
- 2 Magnet Standers
- Headlight Material: PMMA
- Length - 11 Inches
- Width - 6.5 Inches
- Height - 2.5 Inches
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $9.99
- Cleans and lubricates fuel injectors
- Makes fuel last up to three times longer
- Does not contain alcohol or harmful solvents
- Removes water and boosts power and performance
Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long-life, extended drain capable*, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after-treatment cleanliness.
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT),with premium Group II baseoil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection.
- Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection.
- Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits.
- Endorsed and recommended by Cummins for use in Dodge Ram Turbo Diesels Learn More
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $12.99
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last.
- 4" x 30'; 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced Looped ends for maximum strength and versatility.
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions.
- The ratchet strap tie downs work great for securing cargo for transport
- Ratcheting system to tighten strap around cargo
- Strap is yellow webbed, durable and is 2 inches wide by 12 feet long
- 3500 pounds load capacity, 1166 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $4.99
This 2"x20' strap is a great item at an even greater price. With a 3,333lbs working load limit, and a 10,000lbs and a reinforced construction you will get maximum strength and versatility. The loop on the ends makes for quick and easy attachment to tow hooks and hitch balls to pull you out of any predicament.Learn More
$1.29Rural King All Season Lithium Flex Grease Learn More