Valvoline’s Premium Blue Engine Oil is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product technology offers a long-life, extended drain capable*, balanced formulation which helps maximize engine durability as well as after-treatment cleanliness.
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT),with premium Group II baseoil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection.
- Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection.
- Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits.
- Endorsed and recommended by Cummins for use in Dodge Ram Turbo Diesels Learn More
Designed and engineered totally forged with heat treated pins. Total forging provides better grain structure without built-in stress and more consistency in strength, quality and performance. Clevis is available with black powder coat paint and clevis pins are yellow zinc dichromate.Learn More
- Simple and smart retractable ratcheting system
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or get dirty
- Heavy vinyl-coated hooks prevent scratching
- Contains two 1" x 10' long, black webbed, durable straps
- 1200 pounds load capacity and 400 pounds working load limit
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is an extra high performance diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life and drain intervals in the most severe on and off-highway applications. The advanced chemistry of this product delivers exceptional performance in both modern high-output, low-emission engines including those with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) as well as older engines operating on low or higher sulfur fuel. As a result, this product meets or exceeds the new API CI-4 service category and JASO industry specifications. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments found in the trucking, mining, construction, quarrying, and agricultural industries. This product also meets the latest API specifications for gasoline engines and mixed fleets. The outstanding performance reserve of Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15W-40 is the result of extensive cooperative development work with major OEMs and advanced additive chemistry with patented Trimer technology. These enhancements assure excellent control of oil thickening due to soot buildup and exposure to higher temperatures and provide outstanding resistance to oxidation, corrosion, wear, and high temperature deposits. Due to its unique formulation, it also meets the more demanding SAE 10W cold temperature pumping requirements.
- Helps keep engines clean from soot and sludge.
- Proven performance for one million miles and beyond.
- Meets the latest requirements of all major heavy duty engine builders, including API CJ-4.
- Includes 1 gallon incredible orange and 1 spray applicator
- Easy touch motorized sprayer
- No pouring or pumping - just aim and shoot
- Just spray on before the storm to prevent ice and snow from accumulating
- Use after storm as an instant ice melter
- Effective to -27F
- Safe for plants and pets
- Will not harm concrete or asphalt
- Covers up to 2000 square feet
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
Diesel 9·1·1® is the product diesel-engine operators call on when they have a winter diesel fuel emergency.
- Treats 30-75 Gallons
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) Compliant — contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
- De-ices frozen fuel-filters — no requirement to change fuel-filters
- Prevents fuel-filter icing
- Reliquefies gelled fuel in minutes — no tow truck needed
- Removes water from fuel system — extends life of fel-filters, fuel-injection pumps and fuel injectors
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication — protects fuel injectors and pumps against Low and ULSD wear