Designed and engineered totally forged with heat treated pins. Total forging provides better grain structure without built-in stress and more consistency in strength, quality and performance. Clevis is available with black powder coat paint and clevis pins are yellow zinc dichromate.Learn More
Super Seal is for home and industrial applications to be used with R22, 502 & R410a Systems. It repairs leaks in evaporators, condensors, copper lines and solder joints. This product is an epoxy that reacts to water and air. When coming in contact with the atmosphere, it forms a seal over the leak. If your system stays charged for one day when running, this product will fix most leaks that you may encounter.
If there is air and water in your system, pull a deep vac on the system and boil moisture out of the system.
In most cases, if a system has not leaked below 15 psi, there is typically not air or moisture in the system. The system has greater pressure than what the atmospheric pressure is and cannot leak unless the system is below 15 degrees.
Note: A/C unit must be in operational condition and running before Super Seal can be installed.
- Install the can to the can tap (raise piercing valve so it does NOT pierce can)
- Connect the other end to your A/C unit (low pressure port -- big line)
- Turn on your A/C unit
- Pierce the can. Open the valve slowly with the can upside down. (Valve not included)
- When the can is empty, change the can and continue charging with refrigerant until you reach the manufacturer's pressure specs.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $15.99Now you can use WD-40Æ to protect, clean, and lubricate thousands upon thousands of items without ever losing the straw again! New Smart Straw features a permanently attached straw that sprays two ways. Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action. WD-40 Smart Straw is Coming to a Store Near YouóDiscover how one of the world's smartest products just got smarter. Learn More
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $12.99
Recommended for use in diesel powered cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs for all season protection. Consult owner's manual for or engine fill cap for proper grade. Formulated to reduce friction and save fuel - Energy Conserving Easy Starting in Cold Weather Protects engine in extended hot weather driving Keep precision parts running cleanLearn More
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last.
- 4" x 30'; 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced Looped ends for maximum strength and versatility.
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions.
Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Full Home unit is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status, is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a tough nylon valve assembly.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use.
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant nylon handle
- 2.5 lb of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 6 year limited warranty
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (U.S.C.G) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
More Information Learn More
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
- 2 functions: Flashing & Steady
- Super brightness LED up to 1.25 mile
- Use four “AA” size batteries at least 24 hours
- Strong magnetic design and road stand design
- Weather resistance
Erickson’s new patented design is the next step up in the Tie-Down industry. The Re-Tractable's are so simple to operate – simply pull the web out to the desired length and start ratcheting until tight. To release, simply push down on the RED release button. The web not being used is stored in the center housing so you have no web blowing in the wind. This feature also keeps the straps clean and free from oil and dirt.
Our 1" model #34413 is rated at 1500 lbs. with a WLL (work load limit) of 500 lbs. This model works best for general tie down applications. Not for motorcycles, the 2" Model is better for motorcycles due to the full S-hook on each end.
At the recent National Hardware Show, our new “RE-TRACTABLE” was awarded the prestigious Retailers’ Choice Award. The winning products had to have innovative designs new to the industry. The nice thing was that the judges were all retail store owners and they said, “We want this product in our stores.”Learn More