Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped via UPS Ground or Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $24.99
Economical Justrite Type I safety cans reduce fire risks and make everyday use of flammables easier and safer. Protection features include a 3.5" (88mm) long chemical resistant stainless steel flame arrester that stops flashback ignition, provides faster liquid flow, and offers exceptional durability. The self-venting, self-closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build-up and controls vapors and spills. Warning label includes an extra large ID zone for user labeling of contents to avoid misuse, reduce the potential for incompatible mixtures, or may be used to designate department or individual owner. Made of galvanized steel with a tough powder paint finish.
Comes with funnel
Meets OSHA and NFPA. FM approved, UL/ULC listed, Carb compliant, TÜV certified.
100% leak tested. 10 year warranty.Learn More
The most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additive available is Stanadyne Performance Formula. It is the only additive that addresses virtually any diesel fuel-related problem with one product. 64 Oz - Treatus up to 250 GallonsLearn More
This yellow Justrite safety can provides self venting, self closing leakproof lid prevents ruptures from pressure build up and controls vapors and spills.
- Faster liquid flow
- Superior chemical resistance
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Long length for safe insertion of gas nozzle
- Designate department location, work shift, crew or individual user
- Precision arrester screen stops flashback ignition to reduce fire risks
- Large id zone helps identify contents to reduce misuse or incompatible mixtures
- 1 x steel safety can with funnel
- Antimicrobial foam with 70% ethyl alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands
- Sealed refill bottle for TFX dispenser (sold separately) includes a fresh dispensing valve to help reduce potential germ exposure and a clear window to show fill level
- Contains four moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated
- Meets FDA healthcare personnel hand-washing requirements
- Nonaerosol foam stays on hands during use better than gel
Scientifically formulated to eliminate the stiction build-up that causes most injectors to fail. Pour one treatment of the Original Stiction Eliminator into your oil BEFORE replacing your injectors. In less than 4,000 miles you will see, hear and feel the difference as your injectors come back on line. And you'll save thousands of dollars by not replacing injectors that weren't broken to begin with! Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Original Stiction Eliminator will stop excessive black smoke and bucking and chugging on cold starts. Stiction Eliminator not only cleans injectors but other parts of the engine as well, including the turbocharger. Stiction Eliminator will also fortify your existing oil and help it to work more effectively. When used in conjunction with Diesel Extreme (fuel additive), your engine will regain its original performance power.
- 64 oz. Bottle (2 quarts)
- Powerful motor delivers 9,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications.
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings.
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative anti-debris filter prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism.
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartidge changes
***** This is just the Tool (Like Pictured without Battey), Does Not Include BatteryLearn More
- Re-tractable ratcheting system is simple and smart
- Unused web is stored in center so it does not flap in wind or gets dirty
- Heavy vinyl coated hooks prevent scratching
- 2 inches wide by 10 feet long, black webbed, durable straps
- 3300 pounds load capacity and 1100 pounds WLL (Working Load Limit)
Lift directly from the wheel... Plastic bumpers and extreme lift-kits are no longer a problem!
Many trucks and SUV's have larger tires and/or lift kits that require extensive lifting height ability from the bumper jack. The Lift-Mate is designed to operate in a manner that allows the vehicle wheel to be lifted directly from the wheel, greatly reducing the amount of travel up the jack bar needed to lift the wheel in an adequate and safe height.
Lift-Mate Features & Specifications:
- Lift Capacity: 5000 lbs. (2273 kg)
- Rubber-Coated hooks to protect the wheel
- Rubber pad for protecting the tire and wheel
*JACK NOT INCLUDED*Learn More
12 PACK of Cans
Application Temperature Range
R-134a performance suffers at lower evaporator temperatures. In general it is not applied at temperatures below -10F, and it is not necessarily the most economical overall choice in some other applications. Traditional R-12 type applications have adopted several products as alternatives, including R-134a, R-22, R-404A/R-507, and numerousretrofit blends.
R-134a requires polyol ester (POE) lubricants, primarily for their ability to mix with HFC refrigerants. Traditional mineral oils and alkylbenzene do not mix with HFCs and will cause compressor failures. In addition, automotive air conditioning systems may also use polyalkaline glycol (PAG) lubricants (not typically seen in stationary equipment). Both POEs and PAGs will absorb moisture, and hold onto it, to a much greater extent than traditional lubricants. The moisture will promote reactions in the lubricant as well as the usual problems associated with water (corrosion, acid formation, etc.). The best way to dry a wet HFC system is to use a filter drier - run the system and change the drier - instead of relying on evacuation to clear the water.
Equipment built for R-12 will be sized a bit too small compared to equipment built for R-134a. In order to do the same job an R-134a system will need a larger compressor and larger heat exchangers. As a result a system which is retrofit from R-12 to R-134a will have lower capacity (run longer) and will probably develop higher head pressures (not enough condenser area). The lubricant will also need to be flushed and replaced with POE (residual mineral oil content less than 5%).
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More