Chime sounds when motion is detected at home, office and retail entrances for your peace of mind.
- Using a PIR sensor to detected movement, the transmitter can be placed near the entrance of your driveway, garage, shop, small business, or anywhere you want to monitor traffic.
- When motion is detected the receiver releases a pleasant chiming sound and column settings can be adjusted to high or low.
- Can be mounted at your front door, gate, or driveway to alert you when people or vehicles enter you property.
- Monitor the entry to your store, restaurant, reception, or lobby and be alerted when customers enter or leave when you are out of sight.
- Potentially acts as a deterrent for unwanted visitors.
- Mount the transmitter up to 200 ft. away from the receiver, anywhere you want to detect traffic or movement (indoors/outdoors).
- Fully wireless and includes mounting screws for quick and simple installation in minutes.
- Transmitter requires a 1 x "9V" battery (not included) and receiver requires 3 x "C" batteries (not included).
Super Seal is for home and industrial applications to be used with R22, 502 & R410a Systems. It repairs leaks in evaporators, condensors, copper lines and solder joints. This product is an epoxy that reacts to water and air. When coming in contact with the atmosphere, it forms a seal over the leak. If your system stays charged for one day when running, this product will fix most leaks that you may encounter.
If there is air and water in your system, pull a deep vac on the system and boil moisture out of the system.
In most cases, if a system has not leaked below 15 psi, there is typically not air or moisture in the system. The system has greater pressure than what the atmospheric pressure is and cannot leak unless the system is below 15 degrees.
Note: A/C unit must be in operational condition and running before Super Seal can be installed.
- Install the can to the can tap (raise piercing valve so it does NOT pierce can)
- Connect the other end to your A/C unit (low pressure port -- big line)
- Turn on your A/C unit
- Pierce the can. Open the valve slowly with the can upside down. (Valve not included)
- When the can is empty, change the can and continue charging with refrigerant until you reach the manufacturer's pressure specs.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Recommended for use in diesel powered cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs for all season protection. Consult owner's manual for or engine fill cap for proper grade. Formulated to reduce friction and save fuel - Energy Conserving Easy Starting in Cold Weather Protects engine in extended hot weather driving Keep precision parts running cleanLearn More
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last
- 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced looped ends for maximum strength and versatility
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions
- Camo design
- Dimensions: 4" x 30'
- Durable, long lasting tow strap that is built to last.
- 4" x 30'; 20,000 lb capacity
- Reinforced Looped ends for maximum strength and versatility.
- Abrasion and weather-resistant polyester web strap will not rot or tear when used in extreme conditions.
Replacement bowl for models 495 and 496 See-Thru fuel filters. Alcohol-resistant polymer material stands up to harsh weather conditions. With easy-to-use sediment drain valve. (Note: For best results, use GOLDENROD filter wrench for removal of See-Thru bowl, to prevent cracking during element changes).
- The outer diameter, including threads is 3.875”.
- The minor diameter, before the threads is 3.764”.
- The inner diameter, inside the bowl is 3.261”.
Sealed, flange mount, red LED stop/turn/tail light. 10 super diodes for bright, dependable performance. Meets DOT FMVSS 108 requirements in any 360 degree position. Surface mount unit does not require panel cutout. Features sonically sealed, waterproof lens and housing in a single unit. All-weather molded plastic housing and durable lens protect against corrosion. Separate ground wire. Available in "plug-n-go" version (STL78RPG, STL78REZB and STL88RCPG) with molded connectors (male) or molded barrels (female); "plug-n-go" ensures an easy, watertight connection to the electrical harness. STL78RPG includes (3) 180 molded connectors and 14" leads. STL78REZB includes a 3-way female molded plug. STL78R3MB includes a 3-way female molded plug with Heavy Duty adhesive for easy, hardware-free application.Learn More
$14.99These belts are ideal for lawn and garden applications. Excellent shock resistance. Special cover for belt release and engagement in clutching applications. Special oil and heat resistant synthetic rubber. Part number denotes width and outside length; i.e., MXV4-300 is 1/2" wide and 30.0" outside. Learn More