Smart Straw design allows for one-handed operation. Simply flip it up for a precision stream, and down for a regular spray action.
Known as "the can with a thousand uses," WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
FIVE BASIC FUNCTIONS:
- CLEANS: It gets under dirt, grime and grease to clean. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
- DISPLACES MOISTURE: It quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
- PENETRATES: Loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
- LUBRICATES: Lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- PROTECTS: Protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
Diesel Kleen® +Cetane Boost® is the premier “performance” product on the market. Diesel Kleen® is loaded with cetane, detergency and lubricity additives to keep your diesel engine running at peak performance.
If you are looking for an antigel, Diesel Fuel Supplement® +Cetane Boost® is the product you should be using. Like Diesel Kleen®, Diesel Fuel Supplement® contains a cetane and detergency package. However, it is not as concentrated as Diesel Kleen® to allow for the superior antigel in Diesel Fuel Supplement®.Learn More
Purple Power® Industrial Strength Cleaner Degreaser.
This versatile cleaner and degreaser is effective on a wide variety of surfaces. The concentrated formula penetrates grease, oil and dirt on contact, then it creates a barrier between the stain and the surface. In just seconds you can wipe away even the toughest stains.Learn More
Meets high temperature requirements of all disc and drum brakes and similar applications.Learn More
- Treats as much as a 50 lb. bag of rock salt
- Spray on before a storm to prevent ice and snow build up
- After a storm, use as an instant ice melter
- Will not harm concrete, asphalt or plants
- Protects in temperatures to -27F
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
Keeping your higher mileage car on the road means doing everything you can to protect it from engine breakdown. MaxLife motor oil extends the life of higher mileage engines by fighting the four major causes of breakdown - leaks, deposits, sludge and friction. The synthetic blend formula contains our Multi-Life(tm) additive system designed to combat these problems unique to older engines. In fact, no leading conventional motor oil is formulated to protect higher mileage engines better.
- Special seal conditioners rejuvenate seals within the engine block to help prevent oil leaks that lead to sludge and deposits
- Anti-oxidant additives reduce oil viscosity breakdown to help prevent engine-clogging sludge and deposit formation
- Detergents chemically bond with and remove existing sludge and deposits
- Additional friction-reducing additives help reduce abrasion within engine Anti-wear agents help prevent engine damage