The Rural King Dolly can be used to store and transport vehicles, as well as other heavy equipment, safely and securely. Single Dolly.
- Use to store and transport vehicles safely and securely
- Heavy-gauge formed steel construction for strength and durability
- Fits tires up to 10in. wide
- 4in. steel swivel casters with brakes for easy maneuverability
- Dolly dimensions - 17 3/4in.L x 14 3/4in.W.
- Capacity (lbs.): 1,250
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more, small size is easily to transport
- Convenient removable tray with drainage holes, flexible chrome plated nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- 5 gal. tank capacity / 3.5 gal. solvent capacity, 120 Volts / 60 Hz water pump, fusible link arm and steel lid
- Max. Pump output: 22 gph flow rate (with flexible pipe), max. Pump output: 210 gph flow rate (without flexible pipe), recirculates .3gpm of solvent
- Rated voltage 120 Volt / 60 Hz; overall dimensions: 18 inch W x 9 inch H x 13.5 inch D
- 1500-watt peak surge power.
- Built-In, High-Speed Cooling Fan – helps keep the unit cool.
- On/Off Switch and LED Indicator.
- Heavy Duty Clamps – connect directly to vehicle battery.
- Ideal for running computers, faxes, cell phones, lights, power tools, TVs, VCRs, stereos, radios, CD players, blenders and portable vacuums in cars, trucks, boats, SUVs and RVs.
- 4 inches wide x 30 feet long durable webbed strap
- Features a sewn end loop with an overlay of high-tenacity nylon to ensure longer life in the pull area
- Sewn in loop also makes it easier to attach the strap loop to the tow hooks on the vehicle
- 35,000 pounds breaking strength
- 17,500 pounds maximum vehicle weight
This high-capacity 12 volt NiCad rechargeable battery easily snaps in for use with the PowerLuber 12 Volt Grease Gun. Dispenses a minimum of three grease cartridges under normal conditions. Have a second battery pack charged and ready to go for uninterrupted all day lubrication! 1300 mA-hour capacity.Learn More
$59.99[description] Learn More
- Solar 12V Battery Trickle Charger
- Charge 12V Batteries with the power of the Sun
- Works with Boats, SUVs, RVs, Electric Fences and deer feeders
- Plugs into 12V DC Plug or directly to the battery
- 4 Pre Drilled holes for easy installation
- Maintenance Free
- Built in Overcharge /Discharge Protection
- Works in all Daylight conditions
- 4 Pre cut holes for easy installation
- 4 Stainless Steel Screws
- 9.5 Ft wire
- 12V DC Plug
- Battery Clamps
View Owner's manual * Quick Connect technology Learn More