Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped via UPS Ground or Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
$59.99The 24 LED Amber Light Bar is a great way to be noticed and stand out while on the road!Product Features:
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Current: 3 amps
- Light Source:LED
- 7 Flash Patterns - Can Be Changed Manually
- Lamp Color Available: Amber
- Cover Color: Clear
- On/Off switch
- 9 1/2' Cable
- 2 Magnet Standers
- Headlight Material: PMMA
- Length - 11 Inches
- Width - 6.5 Inches
- Height - 2.5 Inches
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $119.99
Dewalt is a trusted tool brand and this Dewalt 18V Ni-Cad Cordless Grease Gun is a product that you can trust to be durable and dependable when you purchase it. With the cordless grease gun you get the ease of use and power that Dewalt is known for with this all in one tool.
It has an impressive motor offers 9,000 max psi that enables it to power through clogged grease fittings. The Dewalt Cordless Grease Gun has a high volume pump that pushed up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications. The Cordless Grease gun has a variable speed trigger that offers precise control of the grease flow while you are working with it. It also offers an integrated no-mar foot design which allows the user to place the tool on a flat service when not using it.
The Dewalt 18V Ni-Cad Cordless Grease Gun has a 42" extra-long, flexible hose enabling you to reach the hard to reach grease fittings.
- Powerful motor delivers 9,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative anti-debris filter prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism .
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartridge changes
* This is just the tool. Does Not Include battery or chargerLearn More
With Pat's Category 1 Premium 3 Point Quick Change Hitch you can attached to your 3-point equipment with ease and you will be able to pick up equipment not on level ground! This system comes wtih a set of two quick hitches that are easily installed and do not require any modifications to your tractor. The system also includes a stabilizer bar for lift arm alignment.
- Pat's Premium 3-Point Quick Hitch
- Model 102ST
- Category 1 Quick Hitch
- Easy change system
- Stabilizer bar included
- Hardware kit included
- Fits lift arms 2 in. to 3-1/4 in. tall
- Lift arm pins are 7/8 in. diameter
Scientifically formulated to eliminate the stiction build-up that causes most injectors to fail. Pour one treatment of the Original Stiction Eliminator into your oil BEFORE replacing your injectors. In less than 4,000 miles you will see, hear and feel the difference as your injectors come back on line. And you'll save thousands of dollars by not replacing injectors that weren't broken to begin with! Recommended for ALL diesel engines.
Original Stiction Eliminator will stop excessive black smoke and bucking and chugging on cold starts. Stiction Eliminator not only cleans injectors but other parts of the engine as well, including the turbocharger. Stiction Eliminator will also fortify your existing oil and help it to work more effectively. When used in conjunction with Diesel Extreme (fuel additive), your engine will regain its original performance power.
- 64 oz. Bottle (2 quarts)
12 PACK of Cans
Application Temperature Range
R-134a performance suffers at lower evaporator temperatures. In general it is not applied at temperatures below -10F, and it is not necessarily the most economical overall choice in some other applications. Traditional R-12 type applications have adopted several products as alternatives, including R-134a, R-22, R-404A/R-507, and numerousretrofit blends.
R-134a requires polyol ester (POE) lubricants, primarily for their ability to mix with HFC refrigerants. Traditional mineral oils and alkylbenzene do not mix with HFCs and will cause compressor failures. In addition, automotive air conditioning systems may also use polyalkaline glycol (PAG) lubricants (not typically seen in stationary equipment). Both POEs and PAGs will absorb moisture, and hold onto it, to a much greater extent than traditional lubricants. The moisture will promote reactions in the lubricant as well as the usual problems associated with water (corrosion, acid formation, etc.). The best way to dry a wet HFC system is to use a filter drier - run the system and change the drier - instead of relying on evacuation to clear the water.
Equipment built for R-12 will be sized a bit too small compared to equipment built for R-134a. In order to do the same job an R-134a system will need a larger compressor and larger heat exchangers. As a result a system which is retrofit from R-12 to R-134a will have lower capacity (run longer) and will probably develop higher head pressures (not enough condenser area). The lubricant will also need to be flushed and replaced with POE (residual mineral oil content less than 5%).
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
The most comprehensive, multi-function diesel fuel additive available is Stanadyne Performance Formula. It is the only additive that addresses virtually any diesel fuel-related problem with one product. 64 Oz - Treatus up to 250 GallonsLearn More
- Tyvek® RV top panel reflects sunlight, keeping RV cooler.
- More durable designer grey polypropylene sides.
- All climate cover protects RV from sun/UV rays, rain, snow and wind.
- Extra reinforcements throughout top and bottom of the cover.
- Slip-seam strapping system cinches at the top and bottom for a perfectly snug fit and prevents cover from wind damage.
- Weighted Buckle Toss-Under makes snapping buckles on opposing sides of the cover a breeze.
- Zipper entry doors for easy access while in storage.
- Ladder cap reduces wear over ladder.
- Water resistant yet breathable.
- Reinforced front corners resist tears.
- Every cover comes with 4 Tyre Gards
- All climates + Wind + Long term storage.
- 3 year warranty.
Sizing Part # Length Cover Dimensions (LxWxH) 34838 UP TO 15' N/A 34839 15'1" - 18' N/A 34840 18'1" - 20' 243" x 100" x 90" 34841 20'1" - 22' 267" x 100" x 90" 34842 22'1" - 24' 291" x 100" x 90" 34843 24'1" - 26' 315" x 100" x 96" 34844 26'1" - 28'6" 345" x 100" x 102" 34845 28'7" - 31'6" 381" x 104" x 102" 34846 31'7" - 34' 411" x 104" x 102" 34847 34'7" - 37' 447" x 106" x 102"
With Pat's Category 2 Premium 3 Point Quick Change Hitch you can attached to your 3-point equipment with ease and you will be able to pick up equipment not on level ground! This system comes with a set of two quick hitches that are easily installed and do not require any modifications to your tractor. The system also includes a stabilizer bar for lift arm alignment.
- Pat's 3-Point Quick Hitch
- Model 202
- Category 2
- Easy Change System
- Stabilizer bar included
- Hardware kit included
- Fits lift arms 3.25" to 4" tall
- Lift arm pins are 1-1/8" diameter
- Inside dimensions of the receiver is 1-3/4” wide by 4-1/2” tall
Why Switch from the Traditional R22 Refrigerants
Frost 22a Refrigerant Replaces R22 Substitutes
Frost 22a is sold as a second generation replacement for R407c, R404a and MO99.
- Do it Yourself!
- No license Required
- Use up to 40% less
- Lower operating costs
- Less heaed pressure, extremely efficient
- Non-ozone depleting product
- Non-Toxic, Non-Carcinogen - No Long Term health Risks
- Compatible with Mineral & Synthetic (Ester & Pag) Lubricants
- Proven Results
- Classified as Pharmaceutical Grade
- Government phasing out traditional R22
- Made in USA
- Hydro Carbon Leak Detector is recommended for checking Leaks (Leak Detector Not Included)
*This product is equaivalent to 30 lbs of traditional R-22. Because this is a lighter gas you will only need to use 1oz of 22A for every 2.5oz you had to use with traditional R-22.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.
**This is a flammable substance.
Guidelines for the Pressure of 22A
Charge low side pressure to around 70 PSI. Your high side pressure should be around 230-250 PSI. Always fill from the low pressure side. It should be at about 40-44 degrees on the evaporator coil. Those are the ranges of a typical charge.Learn More