Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. Shell Rotella T has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.Learn More
Why Switch from the Traditional R22 Refrigerants
Frost 22a Refrigerant Replaces R22 Substitutes
Frost 22a is sold as a second generation replacement for R407c, R404a and MO99.
- Do it Yourself!
- No license Required
- Use up to 40% less
- Lower operating costs
- Less heaed pressure, extremely efficient
- Non-ozone depleting product
- Non-Toxic, Non-Carcinogen - No Long Term health Risks
- Compatible with Mineral & Synthetic (Ester & Pag) Lubricants
- Proven Results
- Classified as Pharmaceutical Grade
- Government phasing out traditional R22
- Made in USA
- Hydro Carbon Leak Detector is recommended for checking Leaks (Leak Detector Not Included)
*This product is equaivalent to 30 lbs of traditional R-22. Because this is a lighter gas you will only need to use 1oz of 22A for every 2.5oz you had to use with traditional R-22.
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.
Guidelines for the Pressure of 22A
Charge low side pressure to around 70 PSI. Your high side pressure should be around 230-250 PSI. Always fill from the low pressure side. It should be at about 40-44 degrees on the evaporator coil. Those are the ranges of a typical charge.Learn More
Keep you car’s air conditioner cool all summer long with this value-size 30lb cylinder of R134/R134a Refrigerant. The large size will save you time and money. Instead of purchasing several small cans of refrigerant, just one of these 30lb cylinders will allow for multiple recharges. This product is for use in retrofitted and/or factory installed R134a auto air conditioning units. Standard ACME threaded cap is included. Meets ARI 700 regulations, and is compliant for use in California.
Expedited shipping not available for this product. Can only be shipped via UPS Ground or Freight.
- Part number: 6330
- Unit UPC: 39101063300
- Unit weight: 36.25lb
- Content weight: 30lb.
- Flash point: NAGas
- Boiling point: -15.5°F
- Specific gravity: 1.21
- Propellant: not applicable
- Clear, colorless liquid/vapor
- Ether-like odor
- Low flammability
- Plastic safe
- VOC%: not determined
- VOC category: not applicable
- Compliant for CA
This is the product of choice for optimal winter operation. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost contains the most effective antigel additive package available in the diesel industry - no blending with No.1 diesel or kerosene is needed to achieve maximum winter protection. Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost keeps fuel injectors clean and boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts and a smoother running engine.Learn More
- 2 in x 27 ft
- Flat hook
- 10000 lb rated capacity
- 3333 lb working load limit
- Hi-test webbing
- Cleans and lubricates fuel injectors
- Makes fuel last up to three times longer
- Does not contain alcohol or harmful solvents
- Removes water and boosts power and performance
12 PACK of Cans
Application Temperature Range
R-134a performance suffers at lower evaporator temperatures. In general it is not applied at temperatures below -10F, and it is not necessarily the most economical overall choice in some other applications. Traditional R-12 type applications have adopted several products as alternatives, including R-134a, R-22, R-404A/R-507, and numerousretrofit blends.
R-134a requires polyol ester (POE) lubricants, primarily for their ability to mix with HFC refrigerants. Traditional mineral oils and alkylbenzene do not mix with HFCs and will cause compressor failures. In addition, automotive air conditioning systems may also use polyalkaline glycol (PAG) lubricants (not typically seen in stationary equipment). Both POEs and PAGs will absorb moisture, and hold onto it, to a much greater extent than traditional lubricants. The moisture will promote reactions in the lubricant as well as the usual problems associated with water (corrosion, acid formation, etc.). The best way to dry a wet HFC system is to use a filter drier - run the system and change the drier - instead of relying on evacuation to clear the water.
Equipment built for R-12 will be sized a bit too small compared to equipment built for R-134a. In order to do the same job an R-134a system will need a larger compressor and larger heat exchangers. As a result a system which is retrofit from R-12 to R-134a will have lower capacity (run longer) and will probably develop higher head pressures (not enough condenser area). The lubricant will also need to be flushed and replaced with POE (residual mineral oil content less than 5%).
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go ground.Learn More
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towel 6-Packs are packaged in a very economical way for large volume users or for those who simply prefer to purchase in bulk
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towel Small Rolls are just the right size to handle your dirtiest and toughest wiping applications around the shop or home
- Compare to SCOTT* Shop Towels
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels are ideal for general shop, industrial or home garage applications
- Blue color helps hide grease and grime better than white shop towels allowing for longer use before being discarded
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels are made with 40% post consumer recycled fibers (based only on the product's fiber content, which represents a minimum of 85% of the total product weight)
- TOOLBOX® Blue Shop Towels meet the EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines and also provide opportunities to earn credits in several LEED-EB (Existing Building) Operations & Maintenance categories
- Made in the USA
- SCOTT is a registered trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
Product Number: 54416 Package Qty: 6 small rolls per case Color: Blue Sheet Size : 11" x 9.4" Towels Per Roll : 64 Case Height: 22.9" Case Length: 18.4" Case Width: 13.9" Case Weight: 19 lbs Quantity Per Case : 4 multi-packs Cases Per Pallet: 24 Pallets Per Truck: 30 UPC: 660708544161 UCC-14: 10660708544168
Made of durable HDPE with barrier materials to virtually eliminate hydrocarbon emissions. Holds 5 gallon, (20 liters), of your gas and oil mixes and exceeds California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers.
The 5600 was designed with two (2) handles for easier use and handling. In addition, this can was built with a wider base and lower center of gravity to reduce the chance of a can tipping over and if it does; our spouts close automatically with an airtight seal.
Unit Dimensions: 12.50" x 9.75" x 14"Learn More
Erickson’s new patented design is the next step up in the Tie-Down industry. The Re-Tractable's are so simple to operate – simply pull the web out to the desired length and start ratcheting until tight. To release, simply push down on the RED release button. The web not being used is stored in the center housing so you have no web blowing in the wind. This feature also keeps the straps clean and free from oil and dirt.
Our 1" model #34413 is rated at 1500 lbs. with a WLL (work load limit) of 500 lbs. This model works best for general tie down applications. Not for motorcycles, the 2" Model is better for motorcycles due to the full S-hook on each end.
At the recent National Hardware Show, our new “RE-TRACTABLE” was awarded the prestigious Retailers’ Choice Award. The winning products had to have innovative designs new to the industry. The nice thing was that the judges were all retail store owners and they said, “We want this product in our stores.”Learn More