Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $129.99
- Powerful motor delivers 9,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications.
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings.
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative anti-debris filter prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism.
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartidge changes
***** This is just the Tool (Like Pictured without Battey), Does Not Include BatteryLearn More
All tires are mounted on 8-spoke white wheels. Approved for over-the-highway use, these tires comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation requirements. Their long-lasting, wrap-around tread provides sure cornering and safe travel.
- Carlisle 205/75x15 Radial Trail Trailer Tire/Wheel Load Range C
- 1820 lbs.
The model 912-19 19.2-volt Cordless Grease Gun is for the delivery of grease in a variety of applications and hard to reach areas.
- 8500 PSI rated2 Ni-cad batteries
- Whip Hose with spring guard
- Holds 14 1/2-oz. cartridge
- 2 1500mAh battery packs
- Battery charger (1-hr. charging cycle)
- Multiple loading options (cartridge, suction or bulk)
- Hard plastic storage case
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 550 Drum Diameter: 11.1 in. Warmer Length: 35 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
- A must for heavy-duty work.
- High-output, portability and 6 and 12 volt capabilities make this a popular all-steel, bench-style charger.
- 200 amp engine start means you can start an engine in the dead of winter.
- 200 amp engine start – for emergency starting.
- 30 amp charge – for very fast charging. Charges in 1 to 3 hours.
- 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 5-function volt/rate selector.
- Back-lit, impact-resistant color-coded meter – for easy viewing day or night.
5-gallon recovery container. Can be used with Vacuum Pump 1785.Learn More
High flow rotary pump. Gear driven for fast and easy transfer of light oils, diesel, alcohol, antifreeze and windshield washer fluids.
- High flow Rotary Pump will empty a 55-gallon drum in approximately 2 minutes (25 GPM)
- Heavy-duty construction features a lightweight aluminum alloy body and steel vanes
- NBR rubber seals between the pump gear housing
- Approximately 1-gallon per 4 revolutions
- 54” polypropylene hose with clamp (10112)
- Fits 15-55 Gal Drums
- 3 piece steel suction pipe
- Gear driven
- Used for diesel fuel, water based fluids and most alcohols
- IMPORTANT! NOT intended for gasoline or benzyl
- The rugged ball bearing slides give each drawer a 100 pound load capacity.
- Made of heavy gauge steel and arc welded in the corners for added strength.
- Each drawer is powder coated to resist chipping and scratching.
Dimensions: H:1" W: 16" L: 22"
Fits Models: Knaack 47 & 57Learn More
SR-M (Single Row Mini) - The Rigid Industries SR-M LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-M utilizes the same technology as the D-Series, but is half the size and incorporates half the number of LED's. The size and shape of the SR-M LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Flush Mount - This particular model is specifically designed to be recessed into a truck bumper, a utility bed, the hull of a boat, or any application where you need the light to look clean and be out of the way. Once installed, the light is only 1/4" tall, which means you can have all the benefits of the surface mount lights in an OEM quality, flush installation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
20º Flood Pattern - The Flood version of the Hybrid optics system is a great option if you're looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 20° Flood Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 10 Amp Draw 0.72 LED's 2 Raw Lumens 784 Lux @ 10m 87.1 Beam Distance 186.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 8,711 cd Mount Type Flush Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Flood Family SR-M