Big Puncture Seal SOS
- “Tire Sensor Safe formula”
- Contains no hydrocarbon gas.
- Formulated for the larger size tires found on light trucks, sports utility vehicles, vans, and RV's
- Sealed, 4” round stop, turn, and tail light may be used on both curbside and roadside of vehicle or trailer.
- Polycarbonate lens is welded to housing to form single unit. 426, 427, and 429 lights require mounting grommet and 3-wire plug to complete installation.
- 424 light flange-mounts in 4 1/2” hole and secures with three screws or rivets.
- All lights except 427 meet ECE requirements. Kits include light, grommet, and 431-491 straight plug.
- “24V” denotes 24-volt version. 427 series has reflector optics around lens periphery, eliminating need to mount and maintain separate reflector.
- 2668 unit is high-heat version for transit applications.
- 429 clearback unit is ideal to illuminate inner compartments on service bodies.
- See 426A turn signal, and 415 back-up light for companion models.
- 12-volt lamps designed with dual-filament, 2.1/.59 amp, 32/3 cp bulb.426
- Deluxe, chrome-plated version of 122 series clearance and side marker light; same function and features as 122 series.
- Brilliant, durable, copper-nickle, chrome-plated finish for custom appearance; available in amber or red.
168 Piranha ® LED - Slim-Line Clearance & Side Marker Lights
- Sealed 2-diode LED light that functions as clearance or side marker light.
- Operates from 8-16 volts.
- Hard-wired with separate lead and ground wires for mounting to all surfaces.
- Mounts on 1 15/16” centers.
- Optional mounting bracket allows for mounting on 1 15/16” or 1 1/8” centers.
- 100,000-hour rated life.