- One anchor and it has two positions and you have to just flip it
- Industrial strength heavy duty forged steel anchor
- Weld to attach
- 5/8 inches
- 15,000 pounds load capacity, 5,000 pounds WLL(work load limit)
The 6400 Pound Webbing Sling is designed for pulling and lifting objects. With this sling you can get all your tough jobs done. It is built for winch pulling, vehicle recovery and vertical lifting, this webbing sling is reinforced with two-ply polyester and double stitched for dependable durability while you haul or tie down a load.
- Double flat loops at both ends to reduce injury common to slings with metal hooks.
- This sling is ideal for use with most winch and hoist operations.
- Double reinforced polyester with straight flat loops
- 6400 pound maximum weight capacity
- 2 Inches Wide
- Rubber coated S hooks.
- Strong black polyester webbing and metal cam lock buckle.
- 1200 lb. maximum load. Learn More
Regular Price: $9.98
Special Price: $7.99
Be prepared when disaster strikes, with the Back Road Auto Emergency Kit!
- 1 - Triangle Bag
- 1 - Booster Cable 8ft
- 1 - Slip Joint Pliers
- 1 - Pencil Tire Gauge
- 1 - Slotted Screwdriver
- 1 - Phillips Screwdriver
- 5 - Cable Ties
- 1 - Socket Handle
- 9 - Sockets: 3/16", 7/32", 15/32", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2"
- 12 - First Air (1 Bag of cotton sticks, 2 rolls bandage, 1 roll medical adhesive, 8 pc woundplast)
- 6 - Fuses (10A, 15A, 20A)
- 1 - Pair of Gloves
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $7.99
Universal car and truck formula meets or exceeds all ASTM and SAE performance standards. The patented formula protects against corrosion of all cooling system metals, including aluminum, while providing maximum freeze-up and boil-over protection.
- Universal car and truck formula
- Maximum freeze-up/boil-over protection -84°F to +278°F
- Meets or exceeds all major automobile manufacturers specifications
- Patented aluminum protection
- Provides year round protection against rust and corrosion
In order to meet the demands of EPA2010 standards, commercial vehicle manufacturers have evaluated various engine technologies that will provide low emissions and increased performance.
SCR technology or Selective Catalytic Reduction is the option many engine and truck manufacturers have chosen. In simple terms, a fine mist of emission fluid is dosed into the exhaust that reacts and neutralizes the NOx molecules.
A separate tank is fitted on the SCR truck to house the emission fluid. The rate of consumption for the fluid is 2 to 4% per gallon of diesel fuel. Manufacturers estimate that refueling the emissions tank will occur every other diesel fuel fill up.Learn More
Rural King SAE 15W-40 CJ-4/SM Engine Oil represents the highest level of engine protection and performance ever built into a new lubricant specification. It was designed for diesel engine applications, including today's emission controlled engines with EGR and diesel particulate filters using Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel (<15 ppm Sulfur) and Low Sulfur Diesel (LSD). It is formulated to provide improved wear protection, deposit and oil consumption control, soot-related viscosity control, prevention of viscosity loss from shearing, used oil low-temperature pumpability and high temperature protection for longer engine life.
- Provides improved wear protection
- High temperature protection for longer engine life
- Prevention of viscosity loss from shearing
- Deposit and oil consumption control